剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Where do you think she is?
她正前往会见
She's heading to meetings with
每一个在外执勤的神盾局高级特工
every high-ranking S.H.I.E.L.D. agent still out there.
战争即将爆发 以防你们错过了
There's a war going on, in case you guys missed it.
你真的要我用无线电通知她
You really want me to radio her,
让她把飞机掉头开回来吗
have her turn the plane around, come all the way back?
没错
That's exactly what you need to do.
好吧
All right.
我想你们还没看过汉德发火的样子吧
I guess you boys have never seen Hand angry, have you?
找掩护
Take cover!
是九头蛇
It's Hydra!
-把门打开 -这样违反规定
- Open the door! - It's against protocol!
我不管规定
I don't care about your protocol!
把门打开 你会害死我们的
Open the door! You're gonna get us killed!
管他呢
Screw it.
快进去 快进去
Come on! Come on! Come on!
这么久你们才肯放我们进来
Took you boys long enough.
需要确保无线通讯安全
Need to radio security.
九头蛇是怎么知道你和汉德要来这
How the hell did Hydra know that you and Hand were coming?
是我们告诉他们的
We told them.
下次事前警告一下
A little warning next time.
他们手持自动武器
I mean, they had automatic weapons.
我忍♥不住 那句台词好赞啊
I couldn't resist. It was too good a line.
去疯狂一回吧
Let's go shopping.
空气安全
Air's clear.
我第一次来是为了关押强尼·霍顿
First time I came down here was to lock up Johnny Horton.
听过他的大名吗
Ever heard of him?
那家伙给自己的双手弄上了狮爪
Guy somehow gave himself these lion's paws for hands.
能想象得出来吗
Can you imagine?
貌似不太实用啊
That doesn't seem practical.
每个人都有其奇怪的特质
Everybody's got their own weird thing, I suppose.
到了
Here we go.
你知道"弹弓"计划吗
You know the Slingshot program?
知道 神盾局就是用此计划
Yeah, that's how S.H.I.E.L.D.
来消除其危险的技术
gets rid of its dangerous technology.
有吗
Do they, now?
欢迎来到玩具店
Welcome to the Toy Store.
大家听好了 能拿多少是多少
All right, grab all you can, boys.
如果有貌似危险的物品 好极了
If it looks dangerous, good.
外星人更棒
Alien? Even better.
全都在这 "弹弓"计划是假的
It's all here. Slingshot's a fake.
我们朝太空发射了很多空火箭
We shot a lot of empty rockets into space.
也许每隔一段时间
And maybe every once in a while,
为了好玩 他们会在每个空火箭里放只猴子
they put a monkey in one for kicks.
你真以为弗瑞会放弃这些好东西吗
You really think Fury would give away all these goodies?
我们说的是同一个人
We're talking about the same guy
那个乱搞宇宙魔方
that messed around with tesseract technology
并引发外星人入侵的人
and sparked an alien invasion.
找到了
There you are.
记得这玩意吗
Remember this?
记得
Yeah.
我在秘鲁找到的
I found it in Peru.
这是某种等离子体粒子束
Some sort of plasma particle beam.
等离子体粒子束 才怪
Plasma particle beam, my ass.
在我看来更像是张金卡
I look at it more as a gold card.
坐标位置步行离这大约有11公里
Coordinates are about a 7-mile hike from here.
就算没有白雪覆盖 地形还是相当地险峻
Terrain's pretty rough, even if it wasn't covered with snow.
梅特工和我带领侦察队打头阵
Agent May and I could lead a scouting party first,
确保这不是陷阱
make sure this isn't a trap.
没时间了
There's no time.
还有不到八小时
In less than eight hours,
北约组织的卫星将直接经过我们
a NATO satellite will pass directly over us.
如果空客停留此地 会被他们发现
If the bus is still here, they'll know.
我不是第一次这么做
I've been doing this long enough
我知道有状况
to know that something's up there.
但这次任务的选择权在于你们
But this mission has to be your choice.
最近几天发生了很多事
A lot's changed in the last few days.
我知道对我们一直在做的事
I know you all have your doubts
对我 你们都有疑虑
about what we've been doing, about me.
可我没有 所以我要去找
But I don't, which is why I'm going to find
弗瑞为我们所准备的东西
whatever Fury has waiting for us...
无论你们参与与否
With you or without you.
听见了吧
Well, you heard the man.
我们的时间不多了
We don't have much time.
大家别客气
You're welcome, gentlemen!
别忘了追随你的梦想
Don't forget to follow your dreams.
女士们
Ladies.
这得让科尔森忙一阵了
This ought to keep Coulson busy a while.
格兰特
Grant!
快来
Come on!
我们得走了 直升机快满了
We got to roll. The chopper's almost full.
就是这儿了
There it is.
你在做什么
What the hell you doing?
介意给我吗
You mind?
你最好后退点
You might want to take a step back.
我没懂
I'm not following.
科尔森告诉我这底下藏了些东西
Coulson told me there was a little something hidden down below.
真不想扫你的兴 但这是底层了
Hate to tell you, but this is the bottom floor.
我亲眼看过设计蓝图
I've seen the blueprints with my own eyes.
想赌一把吗
Care to make it interesting?
输的人请吃晚饭
Loser buys dinner.
一言为定
Perfect.
我吃飞机餐都快吃吐了
I'm so sick of the crap we ate on that plane.
你好啊 美人
Well, hello, gorgeous.
这不太妙
This is not good.
是不是熊 发现熊了吗
Bears. Did it find bears?
没 什么都没找到
No. Found nothing.
没有神盾局基地的信♥号♥♥
No sign of life or S.H.I.E.L.D. Base
也没有发现任何值得我们
or anything making it even remotely worthwhile
冻得屁♥股♥都要掉下来了的东西
Freezing our butts off.
你之前说关于科尔森那些话是认真的吗
Did you mean what you said earlier about Coulson?
我不知道 珍玛
I don't know, Jemma.
我想相信科尔森知道自己在做什么 但是
I want to believe Coulson knows what he's doing, but...
至少我们还有彼此
Well, at least we still have each other.
没错 幸好
Yeah. Good.
我最不想改变的就是这件事
'cause the last thing I want is for things to change.
菲兹
Fitz...
已经太晚了
It's too late for that.
你觉得他还好吗
You think he's okay?
这段时间挺难熬的
It's been a rough couple of days.
我不是这个意思
That's not what I meant.
别装得像你知道弗瑞让我做什么
Don't act like you know what Fury had me do.
他让你监视科尔森是有理由的
Well, he had you spy on him for a reason.
理由是什么
So what was it?
弗瑞很担心科尔森得知真♥相♥
Fury was concerned about Coulson finding out the truth.
医生觉得会对他有负面影响
The doctors felt it would have negative consequences.
比如什么 比如他会发疯吗
Like what? Like he'd go crazy?
自燃还是什么的
Spontaneously combust or something?
还不清楚
It's not clear.
我只知道在今天之前 他还一切正常
All I know is he seemed stable until today.
现在他把我们带到了无人之地 寻找鬼魂
And now he has us in the middle of nowhere, chasing ghosts.
这是因为他的世界崩塌了
That's because his whole world fell apart.
崩塌的不只是他一个人
He's not alone in that.
到了
This is it!
这里应该有什么东西
There's got to be something here.
保持警戒 注意观察
Stay alert. Eyes open.
这附近肯定有什么东西
It's got to be here somewhere.
我们要在这里呆多久才回去
How long should we look before thinking about heading back?
我们不回去
We're not going back,
除非找到弗瑞让我们找的东西
not until we find whatever Fury has waiting for us.
卫星怎么办
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表