剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
有没有考虑过加条护城河
You ever thought about adding a moat?
我只是需要你开开车
I just need you to drive the bus,
联络地面交通 还有些现场监督
liaise ground transpo, some on-site supervision.
不是战斗行动
This isn't a combat op.
那你就更用不着我了
Then you don't need me.
用得着
I do.
以后我们要自己运作了
'Cause we'll be running ourselves.
自己选择行动任务...
Picking the ops...
自己打电♥话♥
Making the calls.
不用遵守繁文缛节
No red tape.
事实上这里就是出繁文缛节的地方对吧
This is where they actually make the red tape, isn't it?
我一直在想这个
I always wondered.
梅琳达
Melinda.
你真的只是要求我去开车吗
You're really just asking me to drive the bus?
我没有在要求你
I'm not asking.
但那车真的不错
But it's a really nice bus.
等等 等等 注意点
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa! Watch it!
这枪可是"晚安 宝贝"啊
That's the night-night gun.
枪放在我的东西上 而且又不能用
Well, it's on my stuff, and it doesn't work,
再说了我们为什么要叫它"晚安 宝贝"
and there's no way we're calling it the night-night gun.
子弹可以用
The bullets work.
非致命 制动能力强
Nonlethal, heavy stopping power,
处于皮下组织下即可分♥裂♥
break up under the subcutaneous tissue --
并带有一剂仅0.1微升的树突毒素是吧
Oh, with a dose of only .1 microliters of dendrotoxin.
我不是赫敏 可不会用那个引发瞬间瘫痪
I'm not Hermione. I can't create instant paralysis with that.
-你应该让我陪你 -那些子弹...
- You should have run the specs - The bullets
-看说明书 -都是空包弹 我能让它们
- by me before - are hollow. It's a marvel
-然后再开模 -留在膛里不爆♥炸♥
- building the molds. - I can keep them from
-或者换用更高精准的子弹 -简直是奇迹
- Or used a higher-caliber round. - breaking apart in the chamber.
-或者看看书 -你有没有听说过物理学或是...
- Or read a book. - Have you ever heard of physics or --
-也不是很难 -另一个是什么 惯性吗
- It's not particularly difficult. - What's the other one? -- Inertia?
菲茨·西蒙斯
Fitz-Simmons?
菲茨
Fitz.
西蒙斯
Simmons.
我专攻工程机械 她专攻生物化学
I'm engineering. She's biochem.
沃德特工吗
Agent Ward?
科尔森说我的通信接收器需要译码
Coulson said I'd need my comm receiver encoded.
不知道你以前有没有处理过这种型号♥
Don't know if you've worked with that model before.
它是...
It's...
...新拿来的
...brand-new.
他会重置入侵探测与识别系统芯片
He'll repurpose the I.D.I.S. chip.
入耳式通讯不再需要外部接收器了
Don't need the external receiver for the inner-ear comms anymore.
那 它怎么能
So, uh, how does it --
嵌入式的感觉神经硅树脂会与你的DNA配对
Embedded sensorineural silicone matched to your DNA.
非常地时髦
It's very posh.
要加入我们进行探秘之旅了 你激动吗
So, are you excited to be coming on our journey into mystery?
简直像是圣诞节
It's like Christmas.
科尔森的神盾古董收藏品之一
One of Coulson's old S.H.I.E.L.D. collectibles.
火焰喷射器 世上第一个全球定位系统
Flamethrowers, world's first GPS.
他极度痴迷于这个破烂
He's mad for this crap.
别碰洛拉
Don't touch Lola.
他还给它取了个女名
And he calls it a girl's name.
洛拉可不仅仅是个收藏品
Lola's not just a collectible, you know.
大家常常会分不清"新版"和"升级版"
People tend to confuse the words "new" and "improved."
这个机动指挥部
This mobile command,
在上世纪九十年代一直满负荷运转着
they were in heavy rotation back in the '90s,
但之后我们有了直升机载体
But then we got a heli-carrier.
你有没有听说那个恐飞的家伙
Hey. Did you hear the one about the guy who's afraid of flying?
我试过在大火时成功夜跳进降落区 长官
I've done a night jump into a drop zone under heavy fire, sir.
我能搞的定
I can handle it.
那不过是个...笑话
That was a...joke.
第一部分是...
The first part of a...
我现在就不说了
I'm not gonna tell it now.
如果你还想收拾东西 快一点
If you plan to unpack, make it quick.
飞机五分钟后就起飞了
Wheels are up in five.
我们途中可能会碰上涨潮组织
We may have a hit on one of the Rising Tide's routing points.
很好 我们还得赶个时间
Good. We need to do some catching up.
这位是...我想到的那个人吗
Is that... who I think it is?
她只是飞行员
She's just the pilot.
梅琳达·梅"只是飞行员"
Melinda May is "just the pilot."
拜托 长官
Come on, sir.
你到底在下什么棋啊
What game are you really playing?
你最好去把你的行李放好
Better stow your gear.
你将如何找寻我们
How will you come at us?
在空中找寻
From the air?
还是在陆上找寻
From the ground?
这次你如何让我们保持沉默呢
How will you silence us this time?
你如何能做到呢
How can you?
真♥相♥乘着风
The truth is in the wind.
随处可见
It's everywhere.
你阻止不了涨潮组织
You cannot stop the Rising Tide.
你找不到我们
You will not find us.
你也见不到我们的面
You will never see our faces.
但无疑
But rest assured --
我们会奋起反抗那些对我们隐瞒真♥相♥的人
we will rise against those who shield us from the truth.
而且世上任何事都无法 无法阻止我...
And nothing -- nothing can stop us in the --
嘿 你们好啊
Hey. What up?
你们犯了个大错
You guys are making a big mistake.
你看上去可没那么大
You don't look that big.
抱歉没有怜香惜玉
Sorry for the lack of finesse.
这位沃德特工跟你们的组织有点渊源
Agent Ward here has had a little history with your group --
涨潮组织
The Rising Tide.
我不知道 你在说...
I don't know... what you're --
解决这事有两种方式
Okay, there are two ways we can do this.
其中是不是有个比较简单的
Oh. Is one of them the easy way?
没有
No.
你叫什么
What's your name?
斯凯
Skye.
你的真名叫什么
What's your real name?
这个可以稍后再说
That can wait.
我们现在需要的是另一个名字 某个英雄
It's another name we need -- a certain hero.
你凭什么认为我知道
What makes you think I know that?
你有个小失误
Well, you made a little mistake.
你拍摄兜帽英雄的那个手♥机♥
The phone you filmed the hooded hero with
跟一些涨潮组织的邮件
had the same cryptographic signature
有相同的暗码签名
as a few of the Rising Tide posts.
哇哦 是吗
Wow. Yeah.
这是个失误吗 或者说现在
Was that a mistake? Or am I now
我不是正坐在你的秘密总部之中吗
sitting In the center of your secret headquarters?
这是什么
What is this?
飞机吗
A plane?
我进来了
I got inside.
而且现在 你已经发现
And by now, you've discovered
你无法突破我设备的数据加密
you can't beat the encryption on my equipment,
所以你什么都没得到
so you got nothing.
有个相当巧合的事
We have a fairly strong coincidence --
就在灾难发生之时
you being on the scene
你刚好在场
right before it went up in flames.
想跟我说说我的团队会发现什么吗
Want to tell me what my team is gonna find out?
你怎么知道兜帽男在楼里
How did you know the hooded man was in the building?
你炸楼是为了引出他
Did you blow it up to draw him out?
你才这么做吧
Did you?
那可不是我们的风格
That's not our style.
我可是被你口中所谓的风格绑过来的
I was just kidnapped by your "Style."
神盾局掩盖了新墨西哥州 飞马计划
S.H.I.E.L.D. covered up new mexico, project Pegasus.
飞马计划 美国秘密执行的穿梭时空计划
当然 你们还想掩盖蜈蚣的事
Of course you'd be covering up centipede.
不可能吧
Holy no way.
你们压根不知道蜈蚣是什么
You don't know what that is.
数十亿的装备交给你们处理
Billions of dollars of equipment at your disposal,
我打赌我用一台笔记本就能赢你
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表