剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
There you are, Eric.
别停
No.
继续演奏
Keep playing.
很抱歉我吓着你了
I'm sorry I scare you.
我知道我是个怪物
I know that I'm a monster.
但只有你可以拯救我
But you're the one that can save me.
加油
Come on.
埃里克
Eric?
太奇怪了
That's weird.
埃里克
Eric?
埃里克
Eric.
沃德
Ward.
珍玛
Jemma.
不要
No.
求求你
Please!
不 不
No, no.
不会的
No.
不会的
No.
不
Oh, no.
斯凯
Skye?!
斯凯
Skye!
他是九头蛇
He's hydra.
斯凯
Skye!
你安全了
You're safe.
我还在这里
I'm still here.
我发誓 我会与你同在
I promise. I'm still here with you.
菲尔
Phil.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我...
I...
我以为...
I thought...
他刚刚在这里
He was here.
这次感觉太真实了
Seemed so real this time.
我想是思念过深产生了幻觉
See what we want to see, I guess.
我猜是这样
I guess so.
你以为我会躲在小房♥间里吗
Hey. Think I'd be hiding in a closet?
我正纳闷你去哪儿了
I was wondering where you went.
我刚回了房♥间 你却不在那
I went back to the room. You weren't there.
为什么乱跑
Why did you leave?
要我说实话吗
Truth?
那是当然
I'd appreciate it.
你吓到我了
You scared me.
对我坦诚心事 还有那个吻
Opening up, and that kiss -- which...
虽然那个吻感觉不错
was a very nice kiss, I admit.
我没想到会吓着你
I didn't mean to scare you.
当时我并没有多想 只是顺着感情走
I don't exactly over-analyze. I just act impulsively,
但反应过来后被吓到了
and then I freak out after the fact.
现在缓过来了吗
Are you still?
嗯 现在好了
No. I'm good.
这是我想要的 你呢 你想要什么
I want this. And you? What do you want?
我只想留在这儿 和你一起
What I want... is to stay here with you
假想外面的世界不存在
and imagine the world outside doesn't exist.
但外面的纷争还在
But the world outside does exist.
刚收到菲兹的消息 他们需要我们帮助
I just got word from Fitz. They need our help.
空客已经加好油等着了
The bus is fueled up, ready to go.
-我们应该跟凯尼格讲一声 -我刚跟他说过
- We should tell Koenig. - I just did.
他去外面开机库大门了 我们得赶紧走
He's headed outside to open the hangar doors. We're in a hurry.
等我去拿点东西
I just got to grab a couple things.
我们必须马上走
We need to go right now.
当然了 咱们走吧
Of course we do. Lead the way.
长官
Sir.
你没事吧
Is everything okay?
她说我从没骗过她 可今天我骗了她
She said I never lied to her. Today, I did.
但至少她现在还安全地活着
But she's alive and safe. We did that, at least.
为什么不告诉她真♥相♥呢
Why didn't you tell her the truth?
有朝一日 我会的
I will. Someday, I guess,
希望到时她就能理解这一切
when there's a chance she'll understand.
回去以后 我也得和梅解开心结
When we get back, I need to make things right with May.
如果我都不能原谅梅的话
How can I expect Audrey to forgive me
又怎么能期盼奥黛丽会原谅我呢
if I'm not willing to do the same?
我去问问崔普还要多久能到
I'm gonna check with Trip and see how much longer we have.
-我们得谈谈 -是吗
- We need to talk. - We do?
崔普利特特工觉得你总对他不满意
Agent Triplett thinks he's done something to upset you.
菲兹 如果你是在怀疑他的忠诚
Fitz, if you're questioning his loyalty in any way,
我能保证...
I can assure you --
-跟他无关 -那你为什么这样
- It's not him. - Well, what is it, then?
你了解我的 我不喜欢改变
You know how I can be. I hate change.
我们的空客呢
Where's our bus?
还有队员呢
And our team?
不知道啊
I don't know.
太美了
It's so beautiful.
我们是要去波特兰吗
So, are we off to Portland?
菲兹觉得我们在秘鲁找到的
Actually, Fitz thinks the 0-8-4 plasma ray
等离子体射线是条线索
we found in peru might help.
我们不是把它投弃到太阳了吗
Didn't we jettison that to the sun?
对 但菲兹保存了它的参数
Yeah, but Fitz has the specs on it.
存在硬盘里
On the hard drive.
你想让我破解硬盘
You need me to decrypt the hard drive.
是组织要求的
The team does.
由于它要和特定坐标相结合 斯凯特工
And since it's coupled to specific coordinates, Agent Skye...
听你的 接下来去哪儿
You're in charge. Where to next?
很快回来
Will return in a moment.
加拿大 安大略
你这是做什么 我们得马上走
What are you doing? We have to go.
-500英里 -什么
- 500 miles. - What?
开了500英里 你连句"谢谢"都不说
500 miles, and I don't even get a "Thank you."
我正想说...
I was just about to --
-太晚了 -...多谢你
- It's too late. - ...thank you.
都说了太晚了
I said too late.
你可以打给任何人 为什么找我
You can call anybody you like. Why me?
我需要找信得过的人
I needed someone I can trust.
情况真那么糟啊
That bad, huh?
拿到了吗
Did you get it?
虽然我退休了 但人脉还在
I may be retired, but I still have contacts.
我所在的机构也没有四分五裂
And my agency hasn't fallen apart.
你得知道 还有其他人在找她
You're not the only one looking, you know.
很快就会找到她的
She won't be hard to find.
我知道
I know.
你不会是想除掉她吧
You're not gonna take her out, are you?
不 妈 我只想和她谈谈
No, mom. I just want to talk.
那就好 我一直挺喜欢玛利亚的
Good. I've always liked Maria.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表