剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Where's the doctor? Where is she? !
如果你不安定下来 我就得给你一针镇静剂
I-if you don't settle down,I-I'll have you sedated.
她在哪
Where is she? !
等等 你们看到他胳膊上的东西了吗
Wait. Did you...did you see that on his arm?
在你看起来那像什么
What does that look like to you?
一条蜈蚣
A centipede.
那是他血液的静脉内过滤器
It's an intravenous filter for his blood.
长官 这黏性物质...和厄斯金博士
This goo,sir -- very similar to
在四十年代发明的的血清很相似 用于...
the serum Dr. Erskine developed in the '40s for the...
超级战士
Super soldiers.
在我看来这就像把外星金属 伽马辐射
I'm reading alien metal, gamma radiation, the serum --
血清...所有已知的超级能量扔进搅拌机
Every known source of superpower thrown in a blender.
我们需要看一下爆♥炸♥的源点
We need to see the origin of the blast.
返回到录制的最后一点
Run it back from the last point recorded.
应该差不多了
That should do it.
我们回去吧
Let's head back.
麦克 你在干什么
Mike. What are you doing?
保护你
Saving you.
不被那些穿黑西装的人伤害
From the scary men in dark suits.
因此你也要帮忙保护我们
And you're gonna help save us.
我们
"Us"?
别哭哦
Don't cry. Okay?
为了我要坚强 艾斯
Stay strong for me, Ace.
我们是什么
What are we?
我们是一个团队
We're a team.
这就对了 开车吧
That's right. Now drive.
变种病毒 新品种
Extremis. It's new.
非常不稳定
Completely unstable.
这可怜的人没有携带爆♥炸♥物
Poor man didn't bring an explosive.
麦克体内也有同样的物质
And Mike has the same stuff in his system.
而且从他的强壮程度判断 他体内更多
And judging by his strength level, a lot more.
所以麦克随时有可能...
So any minute now, Mike is gonna...
两个街区半径内的所有人都会被他炸死
He'll take out anyone within a two-block radius.
你不是想找炸♥弹♥么
Well... You wanted a bomb.
长官 他不是因为生气才爆♥炸♥的
Sir? He didn't explode because he was angry.
二者有关 可这其实是种化学反应
The two are connected. It -- it's kind of a chemical surge.
让他平静下来顶多只能为我们争取一点时间
But calming him down will buy him a minute at most.
他在几个小时内就会爆♥炸♥
He will detonate within the next few hours.
有解决办法么
Solution?
隔离他 让他远离人群
Isolate him, get him away from people.
或者呢
Or?
一枪爆了他的头
Put a bullet through his brain.
如果他死了 辐射代谢过程就会停止
If he's dead, this irradiated metabolic process will stop.
我们需要找到第三种方法
We need to come up with a third option --
一种不会让麦克的儿子失去爸爸的方法
One that doesn't involve Mike's son losing a father.
我们最多只有几个小时
We have a couple of hours at most.
我们不可能...
There's no way that we could possibly --
永远别跟我说不可能
Don't ever tell me there's no way!
这事交给你们了 搞定它
It's on you. Get it done.
-梅 -他把斯凯带走了
- May? - He took Skye.
你还好么
You all right?
我们稍后再详细讨论一下这个话题
We'll deal with that later -- at length.
现在我们需要知道他们去哪里了
Right now, we need to figure out where they went.
联合车站
还要多长时间
How long is this gonna take?
已经很快了 相信我
This is top speed. Trust me.
这又不是删除脸书页面那么简单
It's not like I'm deleting a facebook page.
我可是在窃取许可管理局的高级加密信息
I'm bypassing the license bureau's A. E. S. -protected data stream.
耐心点
So chill.
我怎么知道你一定能搞定
How do I know you can really do this?
因为我以前干过
I've done it before.
所有文件已删除
多点瘫痪
Give me more paralysis.
少点尸僵 快点
Less rigor mortis! Oh, come on!
不 不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
假装这只是一次考试
Just pretend it's an exam.
我们只是在考试
We're taking an exam.
考试 好吧
An exam -- yeah. Okay.
我可不想不及格
I don't want an "F".
不及格可就是一次大屠♥杀♥
"F" equals a massacre.
安全漏洞
这是什么玩意 你怎么会搞出这些东西
Oh, no! What is this nonsense? Why are you making nonsense?
不是我 这是干扰
This isn't me! It's noise.
有人正在入侵我们的安全频道
Someone's hacking our secure channel.
那是经纬度
It's longitude and latitude.
麦克把斯凯抓走了
Mike took Skye.
她在告诉我们地点
She's telling us where.
我们会带着这位女士一起
We'll take the nice lady with us.
我们 不能去机场
We -- we -- we can't go to the airport,
所以我们去搭火车
so we'll -- we'll take a train.
她会帮我们重新开始
And there, she'll -- she'll help us start over,
开始一段新生活
make a new life --
一种更好的生活 就像我常说的那样
A better life, like I always said.
看看这个地方
Look at this place.
你要为了个无名小卒置几千人性命于不顾
You're gonna risk thousands of lives over some nobody.
没有人是无名小卒 沃德
Nobody's nobody, Ward.
菲兹-西蒙斯会想到办法的
Fitz-Simmons will come through.
彼得森先生 早上好
Mr. Peterson, good morning.
我们无意伤害你 我们只是来帮忙的
We're not a threat. We're here to help.
但你的情况很危险 我们要把你带走
But you're in danger, and we need to take you in.
你都做了些什么
What did you do? !
你说得对 他确实有点贱
You're right -- he is a little bitch.
把他扶起来 扶起来
Yo, get him! Get him!
艾斯 退后
Ace, get back!
闪开
Get out the way, man!
快点 快点
Come on! Come on, now!
艾斯
Ace!
把他带出去
Let's get him out of here.
-我要找我爸爸 -我答应你
- I want my daddy. - I promise.
艾斯
Ace!
艾斯
Ace!
听着 你体内的物质非常不稳定
Look -- the stuff inside you is unstable.
足以杀了你和这里的每一个人
It'll kill you and everyone in here.
谁会惦记我们呢
Who's gonna miss us? !
我们在北边入口 梅
We're at the north entrance, May.
你让他们先不要开火
You told them to hold fire.
我想那不是我们的人
I don't think that's us.
这里还有别人
We may have a third party here.
他往铁轨方向走了
He's gonna head down to the tracks.
你待在上面 我下去
You stay high. I'll go low.
万不得已的时候才开枪 沃德
Only take the shot if you have to, Ward.
沃德
Ward!
我听到了
If I have to.
你得停下来
You got to stop!
这些人可以帮助你
These people can help you.
穿制♥服♥的人吗 他们现在是你的朋友了吗
The men in suits? They're your buddies now?
他们把我儿子带去哪里了
Where did they take my son?!
趴下
Get down!
联合车站
你觉得这样就可以表示和平吗
Think that means anything?
我知道你安排了各路人马等着抓我
I know you got men everywhere waiting to put me down.
我知道这是怎么回事
I know how this plays out.
我不知道
I don't.
我知道你体内有毒物
I know you got poison in your system.
它让你饱受煎熬
I know it's burning you up.
麦克 上一个戴上那玩意儿的人爆♥炸♥了
Mike, the last guy who wore that exploded.
我跟那个人不一样 我...
I'm not like that other guy. I'm --
重点是我的为人
It matters who I am --
我内心是不是个好人 是不是坚强
inside, if I'm a good person, if I'm strong.
我能一枪致命 收到吗
I have a clear shot. Do you copy?
我知道你很坚强
I know you're strong.
你儿子知道
Your boy knows it.
-他需要你接受我们的帮助 -你带走了他
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表