剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
听他的
Who ordered this?
这是谁点的
It seems you passed out.
你好像昏过去了
Now maybe you're ready to share what memories you're seeing.
也许你现在准备好谈谈你看到了怎样的记忆
I saw...
我看到
Jordan...
乔丹...
hitting that game winner over Russell in the '98 finals.
在98年NBA总决赛绕过拉塞尔的防守 投出了绝杀
So clutch.
千钧一发啊
Agent Coulson, we're gonna turn the machine back on
科尔森特工 我们会重新打开机器
and open your mind.
然后让你好好想想
It's time to stop fighting it.
不要再做无谓的挣扎了
If you don't, you won't survive the process.
如果你还是不合作 那肯定活不下来
I'll let you kill me before I give you anything.
要想让我开口还不如杀了我
Seems you have a taste for that, anyway
更何况你本来就喜欢杀人
Murdered Mike Peterson in front of his own son.
你在麦克尔·彼得森的儿子面前把他杀了
Mr. Peterson chose that end.
那是彼得森先生自己的选择
We gave him his life and his child unscathed.
我们毫发无损地放了他跟他儿子
You're just upset
你难过是因为
because that man's death hit so close to home,
他的死让你感同身受
seeing a boy lose his father at such a young age.
你亲眼看到一个男孩年幼丧父
As you did.
就跟你一样
A defining moment.
一个决定性的时刻
The Clairvoyant saw that.
千里眼看到了
I hate to break it to you,
我也不忍♥心跟你说的
but your telepathic friend is a fraud.
但你那位会心灵感应的朋友是个骗子
Otherwise, he'd know all these answers,
否则他就能知道所有问题的答案
and I wouldn't be here.
我也不用在这里了
It's true this is strange.
的确 这件事很奇怪
My friend can see that you died.
我的朋友能看到你死了
You went cold.
你身体冰冷
Your heart was torn to pieces.
心脏四分五裂
What the Clairvoyant can't see is what happened after
千里眼无法看到的是这之后的事
How they brought you back from the dead.
也就是他们是怎么让你起死回生的
For some reason, Agent Coulson, you're different.
不知为何 科尔森特工 你很特别
Now, why is that?
可为什么呢
So we have to do this the hard way.
看来我们得来硬的了
欢迎来到网络咖啡搜索 银行企业结构
Just need an exploit some way in.
只要找到溢出漏洞就能进去
系统锁定
Come on!
搞什么
投资商外海账户遭到质疑如果证♥监♥会♥把矛头指向劳埃德·莱斯曼那他的日子可不好过了
Hey, Lloyd. You might be my way in.
你好 劳埃德 就靠你了
代客泊车
That's what I said. Yeah.
我是这么说的 对
One second.
稍等
Of course, I love truffles,
当然 我最喜欢松露了
but not on that.
但跟那个混一起就不喜欢了
What an idiot.
简直是白♥痴♥
Thanks for that skirt.
谢谢你送的那条裙子
No, sweetie, listen to me.
不 亲爱的 听我说
It was a private jet.
那是私人喷气机
Wi Fi信♥号♥♥了Of course there was wi fi.
上面当然有
He should've at least texted you back.
他至少应该给你回个短♥信♥
No, that's too much!
停下 太多了
I know the night night rounds
我知道值夜班
no longer affect the centipede soldiers,
对蜈蚣战士没有影响
but all we want to do is disable them, not kill them.
但我们只想让他们丧失能力 不是杀了他们
I'm good with either, frankly.
说实话 我觉得都行
Fitz, you don't mean that.
菲兹 你这话肯定不是真心的
Those soldiers are just men who
那些战士只是一些...
Who could smash your skull open with a single punch.
一拳就能把你揍扁的人
But they're being controlled.
但他们那是被人控制的啊
Centipede is making them fight against their will.
蜈蚣让他们违背自己的意愿战斗
Well, they took Coulson,
但他们抓走了科尔森
and I don't care what we have to do to get him back.
我才不管怎样 只要把他救回来就行
We need to bring him home.
我们需要把他救回来
What's this guy doing, lulling Vanchat to sleep?
这家伙在干什么 哄范查特睡觉吗
I'm going in.
我进去审
系统锁定
Damn it!
该死
B计划就行了Okay, Skye, just need a plan "B".
淡定 斯凯 想个
Roadside assistance.
这是道路救援
We see you've had an accident.
我们发现您发生事故
Yeah.
对
Can you send somebody to tow me back to my house?
能派人来把我的车拖回家吗
Of course. I'll dispatch someone right away.
当然 马上派人过去
Are you okay?
您没事吧
Yeah. I'm good.
没事
Agent Hand needs you, says it's urgent.
汉德特工找你 说有急事
Time to talk.
开口吧
The names of all your buyers,
告诉我你所有买♥♥家的姓名
alphabetically would help.
最好按字母表顺序排列
I'm not telling you a bloody thing.
我什么都不会说的
That's how you want to play it?
你真想这么玩吗
Rochambeau you?
剪刀石头布吧
Rochambeau!
石头剪刀布
Scissors! Fitz!
剪刀喔 菲兹
I've got all day.
我有的是时间
All right!
好吧
All right, I'll talk! I'll talk!
好吧 我招了 我招了
The town that the bomb forgot.
被炸♥弹♥遗忘的小镇
It was built in the '40s for nuclear testing,
建于四十年代用来进行核试验
But when the cold war ended, the town was spared.
但是当冷战结束后 小镇被遗弃了
Not exactly prime real estate.
这可算不上什么高端房♥地♥产♥
Mm, true.
的确如此
There's nothing but desert for hundreds of miles.
除了成百上千英里的沙漠外什么都没有
But I really like it.
不过我却很喜欢
It's nice here.
这里很不错
The children are always playing...
孩子们总在玩耍...
yet never make a sound.
而且永远不会吵闹...
Shall we get back to it, then?
我们回去继续怎么样
德雷克拖车服务加州 洛杉矶市
So, you sure you don't want me to take it to the dealer?
你确定不需要我拖去经销商那里吗
No, thanks. I got a guy.
不必了 谢谢 我有熟人
All right. Thank you.
好吧 谢谢
Dollar bills, y'all.
白花花的银子啊
Lloyd Rathman's office.
劳埃德·莱斯曼办公室
This is the L.A.P.D..
这里是洛杉矶警♥察♥局
I need to speak with Mr. Rathman.
我找莱斯曼先生
We've recovered a stolen vehicle registered in his name.
我们找回一辆被盗的车辆是登记在他名下的
Oh. Was it damaged?
车辆有损坏吗
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
We have two officers waiting at his home,
我们已有两位警员在他家等候
ready to take a statement.
准备做笔录
How long do you think it'll take Mr. Rathman to get there?
莱斯曼先生需要多久才能到
You're in a lot of trouble, Mr. Rathman.
你摊上大事儿了 莱斯曼先生
Who the hell are you?
你是哪根葱
Agent Melinda May with S.H.I.E.L.D..
神盾局梅琳达·梅特工
Look, clearly there's been a misunderstanding.
这显然是一场误会
I'm a legitimate businessman.
我是一名守法的商人
S.H.I.E.L.D. has evidence your company has been siphoning funds
神盾局有证据表明你的公♥司♥一直在
into an offshore account for some very bad people.
帮助不法之徒通过离岸账户洗黑钱
My clients' business is their business.
客户的生意可不关我的事
Well, my business is catching those guys,
我的任务是抓捕那些不法之徒
and if it turns out you've made a profit from just one of them,
一旦最后发现你从他们中的任何一个牟利
S.H.I.E.L.D. is prepared to freeze all of your assets.
神盾局将随时准备冻结你的所有资产
I'm calling my lawyer.
我打给我的律师
Do that and my offer's off the table.
你打给他的话我的提议就无效了
What offer is that?
什么提议
Immunity you walk...
豁免权 确保你脱身
free and clear.
不受任何牵连
S.H.I.E.L.D. doesn't touch a single asset.
神盾局不会动你一毛钱
Not even your party boat in key largo.
甚至连你在基拉戈的派对邮轮都不碰
And if I say no?
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表