剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
Only they won't bitch when their back hurts.
我那时受伤了 但我现在强壮了很多
I was injured, but I'm stronger now.
我可以完成以前双倍的工作量
I can handle twice the load I used to.
你没听我说话吗
What are you not hearing?
你胜任不了
You don't cut it.
当我说需要把东西推走时 我需要...
When I say I need things moved, I need --
像这样吗
Like that?
你脑子有问题吗
Are you out of your mind?!
这些都是人 加里
These are people, Gary.
人类
Men!
不是坏了就换的零件
Not parts you replace when they break.
不是我的错 是公♥司♥的
It's not me, man. It's the company.
我不是坏人
I'm not the bad guy.
我不是那个坏人啊
I'm not the bad guy, man.
没错 你就是
Yes, you are.
这样就简单了 跟以前读过的故事一样
It's simple now, just like we used to read about.
你就是里面的反角
You're the bad guy.
而我是英雄
And I am the hero.
沃德特工跟你说了什么
Did Agent Ward give you anything?
他说他去过巴黎 但什么都没见着
He told me he's been to Paris, but he's never really seen it,
他还说你一直留在塔希提岛就好了
and that he wishes you had stayed in tahiti.
那是个神奇的地方
It's a magical place.
沃德不喜欢你的风格
Ward doesn't like your style.
但我挺喜欢的
Kind of think I do.
他的呢
What about his?
形势仍然严峻
...remains in critical condition.
职员们认不出攻击者
Employees could not identify the attacker,
但通过监视录像确认了
But security footage confirms
是这个男人袭击了工厂领班
that this man assaulted the factory foreman
然后破坏了价值数万的
before damaging thousands of dollars' worth
-工厂器材 -这不对劲
- of company property. - This is wrong.
这不是
This is not...
我见到的人 他当时...
the guy I met. He was...
他只是需要休息一下
He just needs a break.
那就让他休息
Then give him one.
你查到了什么
What have you got?
麦克尔·彼得森
Michael Peterson
工厂员工 已婚 有一个孩子
Factory worker, married, one kid.
受过伤 被裁员 妻子出走
Gets injured, gets laid off. Wife jumps ship.
是个好人 倒霉了点
Good guy, bad breaks.
最可能的情况是
Best guess is,
有人跟他说能让他再次变强壮
somebody tells him they can make him strong again,
赋予他超能力
make him super.
谁会有那样的技术
Who has the tech to do that?
而且这样做有什么目的
And why would they want to?
菲兹 你在监控录像中有找到
Fitz, what do we have from the security footage
爆♥炸♥前的线索吗
before the blast?
这是什么情况
What are we seeing?
这个男人在对另一个男人发火
Well, the man is angry at the other man.
数据很残缺
The data is very corrupt.
-是啊 就像冷战时俄♥罗♥斯♥的那种损毁 -是啊
- Yeah, like cold war russia corrupt. - Yeah.
我...我无法同步时间代码 如果没有...
I-I can't sync the timecode without...
如果你有音频呢
What if you had the audio?
我之前正在实验室进行监控
I was...running surveillance on the lab.
爆♥炸♥前我的长筒传声器正对着窗户
I had my shotgun mic pointed at the window before the blast.
电子档在我的货车里
The digital file's in my van.
对我来说背景噪音太多了
There's too much background noise for me,
-但是也许你能... -你能清除噪音的 对吗
- But you could probably... - you can clean that up, can't you?
找到一个同步点然后用交叉验证
Find a sync point and use cross-field validation
-就能... -但是我无法除去表达模式
- to find... - But I can't scrub for expression patterns
-当图像全都... -那有色度副载波吗
- When the vit-c is all... - Well, is there a chrominance subcarrier?
有 附在后沿上 聪明啊
Yeah, attached to the back porch. Brilliant.
-有音频最好了 -我们需要音频 麻烦了
- Um, that audio would be great. - We will take that audio, please.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you very, very much.
你的货车就在这里 不过你是对的
Your van's here, but you were right --
我们没能解密你的文件
We couldn't decrypt the files.
加密是和全球卫星定位系统耦合的
The encryption's coupled to the GPS.
把我的货车开回那条巷子 然后我就开工
Get my van back to that alley, and then I'm in business.
特工梅会护送你去
Agent May will escort you.
你们出去的时候 顺便叫醒沃德
And on your way out, wake up Ward.
你是...
You're...
你是...那个人
Oh, wow. You're...him.
很高兴你看起来还不错
I'm glad you're doing okay.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
谢谢 花真漂亮
Thank you. They're beautiful.
你在这里干什么
What the hell are you doing here?
我不知道该去哪里 医生
I don't know where to go, doctor.
事情越来越...
Everything's getting...
我...我知道什么是对的 我知道
I-I know what's right. I do.
但是没人会听我的
But no one will listen to me.
我自愿参加是因为你说过情况会改变的
I volunteered because you said things would change.
你说过你能控制好自己
And...you said you could keep it together.
我们的第一个实验对象失控了
Our first subject lost it --
带着炸♥弹♥走进了实验室
Walked into the lab with a fricking bomb.
我和他不一样
I'm not like him.
那去重症加护病房♥告诉你的前任
Well, tell that to your foreman in the I.C.U.
-我救了你 -你暴露了我
- I saved you. - You exposed me!
你暴露了计划
You exposed the program.
给我这项技术的人
The people who gave me this technology --
他们是非常严肃的
They are very serious,
他们不想被暴露
and they do not want to be revealed.
麦克尔·彼得森需要消失
Mike Peterson needs to disappear.
你说得对
You're right.
我不再是他了
I'm not him anymore.
我现在是另外一个人了
I'm someone else now.
拜托 你兴奋过头了 麦克
Oh,please. You're juiced, Mike.
而且你正在失控 就像上一个人一样
And you're losing it,just like the last guy.
这简直是个灾难
This is a disaster.
不
No.
这是个原创故事
It's an origin story.
音频一会儿就传过去了
Audio file should be coming through.
还没压缩 所以估计要等一分钟
It's not compressed,so it might take a minute.
呃...好的 好的 我正在接收
Uh,yeah. Yeah,yeah,yeah,yeah,yeah. I'm getting it.
等你回来的时候
So,uh,uh,when -- when you get back,
我会给你展示一下我那玩意
I'll show you my thing.
额 是一个东西 而不是我... 是我的硬件哈
A thing. It's not -- I-it's my hardware.
我的装备 让我们...
My equipment. Let's...
挂了吧
Hang up.
所以外星金属不是爆♥炸♥物吗
So,the alien metal wasn't the explosive?
我从断口图案和色散上推断
Well,I assumed from the break pattern
它应该是
and dispersion that it was,
但是它只是充满[往下滴]伽马辐射 然后...
but it's just dripping with gamma radiation and...
现在它真的开始滴了
Now it's actually dripping.
有意思
Fun.
那能给我们提供些什么信息
So,what did that get us?
斯凯正在给我们传送她其余的
Skye's sending us the rest of her decrypted files
关于蜈蚣的加密文件
on centipede.
不过我们有了她的音频 我已经加载好了
But we have her audio. I've loaded it up.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
现在 用运动估计法
Now,using motion estimation,
贝叶斯推理 一台分束器
Bayesian inference,a beam splitter,
再加上一点衍射理论
and a little diffraction theory.
我们的神秘人...
Our mystery man...
出现了
appears.
就像魔术一样
It's like magic.
但是这是...这是科学
But it's...it's science.
爆♥炸♥物在手提箱里吗
Explosives in the case?
...请冷静一下
...to please calm down.
就让我检查一下你的体征
Just let me check your vitals.
我感觉很好 我想要感觉更好
I feel fine. I want to feel more.
那个医生在哪 她在哪
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表