剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
他是害怕 想要保护自己
He was scared, trying to protect himself.
是在害怕谁 他们怎么接近他的
From who? How did they get to him?
前额上也有烧痕
Another burn mark on the forehead.
没有任何人的踪迹
No sign of anyone...
没有车辙 路上也没有其他车辆
no tracks, no vehicles down the road.
斯凯 我们需要这片区域的
Skye, we need real-time sat surveillance
实时卫星监控 立刻
on this area right now.
稍等
Hang on.
我想我发现了一些线索你可能想先看一下
I think I found something you might want to see first.
正在发送过去
Sending it over now.
亚当·克洛斯 弗兰克·维伦
发送文件到"小队"分组
农场主的名字是弗兰克·维伦
The guy who owns the farm's name is Frank Whalen.
他与我们的第一个受害者亚当·克洛斯
He's a volunteer firefighter at the same station house
是同一个消防队的志愿消防员
as our first victim, Adam Cross.
我们的两名受害者相互认识
Our two victims knew each other.
他们同是外星人入侵纽约时的急救员
They were both responders when the aliens crashed New York.
两名受害者来自同一消防队
Two victims from the same firehouse,
又都以离奇的方式被发现
found in the same weird way.
我们是在找一个杀手
We're looking for a killer.
接住你了
Gotcha!
有人注意到尸体周围的这些稀散金属了吗
Hey, um, anyone else notice all the metal scattered around the body,
像是有电磁场出现过
like an electromagnetic field was present?
问题是 由什么引起的
The question is, what created it?
我们得把尸体尽快弄回实验室
We need to get this body back to the lab as soon as possible.
关于这些伤口...
Something about these wounds...
斯凯 关于消防队有什么发现吗
Skye, what did you find out about the firehouse?
原来在奇塔瑞入侵后消防队曾派出一辆救火车
It turns out they sent an engine to New York
连同十二名消防员一起去了纽约
with a dozen volunteers after the Chitauri invasion,
其中包括克洛斯和维伦
including Cross and Whalen.
也许这与为什么以他们为目标有关
Maybe it has something to do with why they were targeted?
或者与他们怎么被杀的有关
Or how they were killed.
你是指像...外星武器吗
You mean like... an alien weapon?
让我们先确保我们赶在其他人之前
Let's just make sure we get to those firefighters
找到那些消防员
before anyone else does.
晚上好 先生们
Evening, gentlemen.
神盾局的菲尔·科尔森特工
Agent Phil Coulson with S.H.I.E.L.D.
在纽约的时候我们与你们同在当场
We were on the ground with you in New York.
神盾局 没错
S.H.I.E.L.D., right.
你们来有什么事
What's this all about?
我们想问你们几个问题
We'd like to ask you a few questions.
四处看看
Take a look around.
伙计们... 发生什么事了
Hey, guys. What's, uh -- what's going on?
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
-香薰蜡烛 -不是说你
- A scented candle. - Not you.
这个伤口 看上去有点奇怪
This wound -- something doesn't quite make sense.
本来 我以为这是个射入创口
Initially, I thought these were entry wounds,
就像枪击造成的一样
as if from a gunshot.
但其实不是的
But they're not --
这是射出创口
they're exit wounds.
你说什么 弗兰克死了吗
What do you mean? Frankie's dead?
-我很遗憾 -你知道他是怎么死的吗
- I'm very sorry. - You know how it happened?
跟你们另一位前天去世的朋友
The same way your other friend,
克洛斯先生的死因一样
Mr. Cross, died the day before.
那到底是因为什么
Which was how, exactly?
不好意思 请问你是...
I'm sorry. Your name is...?
我叫托尼 托尼·迪亚兹
Tony. Tony Diaz.
你还好吗 迪亚兹先生
You okay, Mr. Diaz?
事实上...
Actually, uh...
我感觉不太好
I'm actually not feeling so hot.
沃德 守住后门
Ward, cover the back door.
别让任何人出入
Nobody comes in or out.
会不会这种武器能让大脑过载
What if this weapon overloaded the brain
使电容量超过临界点导致大脑放电
past the threshold of its electrical capacity,
就像电磁脉冲的作用一样
causing it to discharge, like an E.M.P.?
你觉得这是由外部条件导致的
You're assuming we're dealing with an external source.
我却认为是由他身体内部的原因造成的
I'm saying it was something from inside him.
有事发生了
Something's happening --
卫星监测到了另一次读数
The satellite's picking up another reading.
是从消防局传出来的
It's coming from the firehouse.
那嗡嗡的声音 你听到了吗
That humming noise -- you hear that?
我没听到
No. I don't.
上次奇塔瑞入侵事件后
Were you in New York
你与克洛斯先生和维伦先生在纽约吗
with Mr. Cross and Mr. Whalen after the chitauri invasion?
你真的没听到吗
Come on. You don't hear that?
这快把我逼疯了
It's driving me nuts.
迪亚兹先生 你在听我说话吗
Mr. Diaz, are you with me?
无论你在做什么 快停下
Whatever you're doing, make it stop.
我什么都没做
I-I'm not doing anything!
-武器在哪里 -什么武器
- Where's the weapon? -The what?
科尔森 我找到了
Coulson, I found it.
是个奇塔瑞头盔
It's a chitauri helmet.
菲兹-西蒙斯 你们看到了吗
Fitz-Simmons, are you seeing this?
这不是个武器
It's not a weapon,
但它会导致脑部放电
Yet it caused a cranial discharge.
你对那头盔做了什么
What are you doing with the helmet?
什么 你说那个外星物品吗
What, the -- the alien thing?
那只是个纪念品
I-it's a souvenir.
怎么又这样
Aah! Not again!
回答我的问题 迪亚兹先生
Answer the question, Mr. Diaz --
你对那头盔做了什么
What are you doing with the helmet?
自纽约回来后直到几天前
The first time anyone's touched it since New York
-我们才第一次碰它 -为什么
- was a couple nights ago. -Why?
上面都生锈了 我们只是想清理一下
It had rust all over it. We were cleaning it.
那不是锈迹
That wasn't rust.
梅 别碰它
May, don't touch it!
长官 这不是武器 他是被感染了
Sir, he's not using a weapon -- he's infected.
我认为头盔上带有外星病毒
I think the helmet was the source of an alien virus.
我发誓 我们只是清理了一下
All we did was clean it -- I swear.
我 弗兰克 还有亚当
Me, Frankie, and Adam -- we --
我们值第三班的时候很无聊
We were bored on the third shift, so --
所以就决定清理它一下
So we decided to clean it.
亚当和弗兰克...
Adam and Frankie...
迪亚兹先生 我现在会把枪收起来
Mr. Diaz, I'm putting the gun away now, okay?
长官 他已经达到了600兆焦
Sir, he's at 600 megajoules
而且还在持续上升
and climbing.
长官
Sir?
让大家都出去
Clear everybody out.
让大家都出去 快
Clear everybody out now.
我会像他们一样死去 是吗
I-I'm gonna wind up like them, aren't I?
不如你坐下我们来聊聊
Why don't you have a seat?
你有家人吗
You have any family --
妻子或是小孩
wife, kids?
有任何你想联络的人吗
Is there anyone you want to talk to?
有什么我能帮你的吗
Anything I can do?
长官 你必须马上撤离那里
Sir, you have to get out of there right now!
他就要...
He's going to --
听我说
Listen to me.
你这种状况我也经历过
I've been where you are right now.
所以请你相信我说的
So please believe me when I tell you
你不必害怕
you don't have to be afraid.
你在 你在说什么
What are you -- what are you talking about?
你的工作
Your job --
很危险 不是吗
gets pretty dangerous, doesn't it?
我的也是
Mine, too.
我受过一次伤
I got hurt once --
伤得很重
pretty bad.
我...
And I...
我死了
I died.
他们说只有八秒钟
Some say it was only for 8 seconds,
但我知道远不止八秒
but I know it was more than that.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表