剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
那你想怎样
The staff's power for yourself?
你想自己独享手杖的力量么
Nothing like that.
根本不是那样
You know, I just wanted to be the first to study it,
我只是想成为第一个研究它的人
to prove that the Berserkers were actually here,
证明狂暴战士真的曾经来过这里
a part of history.
是历史的一部分
You think about that.
你试想一下那会怎样
Oh, I'm thinking about it.
我在想
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Your heart rate's rising. Adrenaline's spiking.
你的心率在上升 肾上腺素分泌激增
You need to calm down, not get worked up.
你需要冷静下来 不能情绪激动
The memory was it about your brother?
那段回忆 是有关你弟弟的么
Drop it.
别说了
Ward, if you need to get it out,
沃德 如果你需要宣泄一下情绪
I am here
我可以和你
Right. To talk.
谈谈么
Because that's what you do talk...and talk.
因为你就只会谈谈 谈了又谈
Don't you ever get tired of hearing your own voice?
你都不会对自己的声音感到厌倦么
Ward, stop.
沃德 别这样
Well! This makes more sense.
这就说得通了
Ward, what you're experiencing, this feeling
沃德 你所经历的 现在这种感觉
It's chemistry.
是一种化学反应
Hope so.
希望如此
Yeah, spikes in his adrenocorticotropic hormone.
是的 他的促肾上腺皮质激素出现峰值
It's like those stories you hear
就像你听到的那些故事里讲的一样
when a mother is able to lift a car to save her baby.
一个母亲为了救自己的孩子抬起了一辆车
An adrenaline surge can create a massive
肾上腺素激增可以产生巨大的
Stop talking!
别说了
Just fix it!
治好它
I wish I could.
我也希望我能
We can relieve some of the symptoms.
我们可以减轻部分症状
I'm going to give you 10cc of benzodiazepine.
我会给你注射10毫升的苯二氮
Chill pill. Good idea.
冷静小药丸 好主意
A sedative? Not gonna happen.
镇静剂 不可能
Yeah, well, be reasonable. Look how you're behaving.
讲讲道理 看看你现在的样子
And if I'm sedated
如果给我注射了镇静剂
and we cross paths with those juiced freaks,
然后我们碰上了那群"嗨翻"的疯子
the ones who flip cars and smash people up,
那群掀翻车子 把人压扁的疯子
are you gonna take them on?
你来解决掉他们么
Keep us safe?
你来保护我们么
Or am I gonna have to save Simmons' ass...again?
还是要我再救西蒙斯一次
That was just a biochemical reaction.
那只是生物化学反应
He didn't mean all that.
他不是那个意思
No, I know.
我懂
No explanation necessary.
不用解释
How'd they find it? I have no idea how they found it.
他们怎么找到它的 我完全没有头绪
They may have the original texts.
他们也许有原始文本
I wasn't involved.
跟我没关系
You know, it was just a chance to uncover something
你知道么 这只是一个
that the gods brought down from the heavens.
发掘神从天堂带来之物的机会
Aliens brought it. From space.
那是外星人带来的 从外太空
I've spent some one on one time with aliens before.
我曾经和外星人独处过
Didn't work out too well.
相处得并不融洽
So cases like this are personal to me.
所以这类案件对我来讲 很私人化
That's all I know.
我只知道这些
Get comfortable.
好好待着吧
Help me!
帮帮我
Please! Help me!
求你了 帮帮我
Help me!
帮帮我
Please!
求你了
Hey, Ward!
沃德
You should be more careful.
你应该更加小心
I'm fine. You?
我没事 你呢
I'm working it out.
我正在试图解决这个问题
You're punching things.
你在猛击泄愤
The last thing you need is to punch things.
这是你最不需要做的事情了
You got a better idea?
那你有别的好办法么
Let me help you.
让我帮你吧
The only help I need is to stop those guys
我现在唯一需要的帮助就是
before they hurt somebody else.
在那些家伙再伤人之前阻止他们
We are the new order!
我们是新的秩序
Our world is being taken by gods!
我们的世界正在被众神夺走
We will become gods and take it back!
我们将要成为众神并把它夺回来
This is the new order!
这就是新的秩序
Are you ready to take back the power?
你准备将权力夺回来了吗
神盾局移♥动♥行动小组地点 审讯室
A moment, sir?
你有时间吗 长官
Come on in.
进来吧
I'm concerned that my exposure to that weapon
我担心之前与那件武器的接触
has compromised my ability to do my job.
严重影响了我的工作能力
Go on.
继续说
You're familiar with my family history.
你知道我家史
So, for obvious reasons, I don't think back to childhood.
因显而易见的原因 我不会回想自己的童年
Ever.
从不
There are things I put away a long time ago.
有些事我很久以前就封存起来了
On lockdown.
封得严严实实
Because to do this, I have to be focused, tactical.
因为要做好现在的工作 我必须专注 机智
I can't be distracted.
我不能分心
Especially by things that happened a lifetime ago.
尤其不能被很久以前发生的一些事分心
You're saying touching the staff unlocked certain memories.
你的意思是摸了那件东西会释放某些记忆
My worst memory.
最痛苦的记忆
The first time I felt...
我第一次感觉到...
hate.
仇恨
And it won't go away.
而且这种感觉挥之不去
I don't trust myself.
我不信任我自己
The way I went off at Skye and Fitz Simmons in the lab
我在实验室里对斯凯和菲茨·西蒙斯发火...
Grant... you telling me this
格兰特 你告诉我这些
makes me feel I can trust you.
让我感觉我可以信任你
Him, on the other hand...
可是他...
I can't get the professor to talk.
我无法让教授开口
You've got some rage built up.
你不是积压了些愤怒吗
Maybe it's time to let it out.
现在是时候发泄一下了
You need to start talking.
你得开口说实话
I told Agent Coulson everything I know.
我知道的 都已经跟科尔森特工说了
You're lying.
你在撒谎
Tell me what that thing did to me
告诉我那玩意对我做了什么
and how fix it.
我怎样才能恢复
I swear I don't know.
我发誓我真的不知道
Okay, then.
那好吧
You were right.
你说得对
He's Asgardian.
他是阿斯加德人
Good thing.
这是好事
Otherwise, that would have been awfully embarrassing.
否则那就太尴尬了
Okay, I have to know.
好吧 我很想知道
How did you figure me out?
你是怎么发现的
Did the math.
推理
One you're not the first Asgardian I've had in custody.
第一 你不是我抓住的第一个阿斯加德人
You guys don't flinch or panic in captivity.
你们这种人不会因被抓而畏惧或者慌张
Two a Waterfield 44?
第二 就凭教授那点工资
On a lit professor's salary?
能买♥♥得起沃特菲尔德44号♥吗
I don't think so.
我看未必
And lastly,
最后
when I tell someone I've had some one on one time
如果我告诉别人我跟外星人
with an alien,
独处过
they tend to be a little curious.
一般人会比较好奇
Well, you're certainly more observant than most, Agent Coulson.
显然你比一般人更具洞察力 科尔森特工
So, you're the Asgardian warrior who stayed.
你就是那个留下的阿斯加德人对吧
Please don't tell anyone.
不要跟别人说 拜托了
I had no clue.
真是没想到啊
Did you?
你呢
Hidden in plain sight an actual Asgardian.
就在光天化日之下 一个真正阿斯加德人
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表