剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
菲兹
Skye never went to the academy.
斯凯从来没上过大学
She's a freshman.
她就是个新生
A wide eyed little freshman.
一个天真的小新生
And being pranked is an integral part
而要成为神盾局的特工
of becoming a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent.
被恶作剧是免不了的
Well, mandatory, really.
必须的
Why not give her the full S.H.I.E.L.D. academy experience?
为什么不让她完整的体验一下神盾局大学呢
It would be unjust to deny her such a thing.
剥夺她的这个权利多不公平
Information data uploaded. Let's get going.
信息数据上传完毕 我们走吧
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Just a mattress, sir?
只有个垫子吗 长官
It's a six hour long ride to the fridge.
到达冷藏库还有六小时的航程呢
Fitz added magnetic shielding to the cage
西蒙斯把她吓着之后
after Simmons had her scare.
菲兹就给牢笼加了磁屏蔽
If Miss Hutchins has this power,
如果哈金斯小姐真有这能力
then that room should keep it from getting out,
那间房♥应该可以将她限制其中
but in there,
但即便在那里
she'll be just as dangerous.
她依旧是个危险人物
How is she?
她怎么样了
The dendrotoxin's wearing off.
树眼镜蛇毒素的药效正在消失
She'll be awake soon,
她很快就会醒过来
scared, in a strange room.
在陌生的房♥间里担惊受怕
Our next interaction with her is crucial to gaining her trust,
接下来和她的接触对取得她的信任至关重要
which is why I want you there.
所以我希望由你来
Are you sure that's a good idea?
你确定要这么做吗
If miss Hutchins is gonna believe anything we say,
如果想要哈金斯小姐相信我们所说的一切
she needs to know we're not hiding things from her,
那要让她知道我们对她没有任何隐瞒
which means you
也就是说 要由你
explaining the situation.
来说明当前的情况
What if that doesn't calm her down?
如果这不能使她冷静下来呢
What if that makes her more agitated?
如果这使得她更加不安呢
Then he definitely wants me in there.
那他肯定更希望我在场了
Pretty much.
差不多就是这样
I'll observe from out here.
我在这外面看着
And I'll lose the tie.
我去把领带解了
If she is telekinetic,
如果她会隔空移物
I don't want to have a noose around my neck.
我可不希望脖子被勒着
Brought you some water.
给你带了瓶水
It's okay.
没事的
I'm Phil.
我叫菲尔
This is Melinda May.
这位是梅琳达·梅
How did I get here?
我怎么会在这里
I sedated you.
我对你用了镇静剂
I apologize for bringing you in that way.
很抱歉用这种方式把你带走
Things were escalating.
当时的情况在恶化
It was for everyone's safety.
这是为了大家的安全
Everyone's safety.
大家的安全
Good.
很好
Okay.
都没事就好
Oh, lord, what have I done?
主 我到底做了什么
I promise you, miss Hutchins...
我向你保证 哈金斯小姐
Nobody was hurt back there.
当时没有人受伤
Wherever I go, things turn bad.
不管我到哪里 事情都会变糟糕
Were you angry at those people, back at the house?
在屋子外的时候 你在生那些人的气吗
Um, angry? No.
生气 没有
I know most of them.
他们大多数人我都认识
They were angry.
生气的是他们
I understand.
我理解
Oh, god.
天啊
Frank's wife
弗兰克的妻子
the way she was looking at me.
她看我时的表情
Frank Delacort.
弗兰克·德拉科
He died in the accident.
他在那事故中去世了
Because of me, they're gone.
他们的死都是因为我
I killed them.
是我杀了他们
缓冲区:代理1输入:有效
So sad.
真难过
And normal.
而且很正常
These readings are entirely within average ranges.
这些读数完全在平均范围内
Of course, it's hard to find something
当然 如果漫无目的的找寻数据
when you don't know what you're looking for.
很难能找到些什么
All I can tell from these brain waves is she's upset.
从这些脑电波中我只能看出她现在很不安
You need a computer for that?
这你还需要电脑分♥析♥吗
May's in there the woman who shot her.
梅在里面 那个曾朝她开过枪的女人
Sedated her.
是对她用镇静剂
Things got out of hand.
场面要失控了
May sorted it out.
梅控制住了
She's the cavalry.
她是铁骑
Where does that name come from, anyway?
话说 那称号♥是怎么来的
Didn't Ward tell you? You don't know?
沃德没告诉你吗 你不知道吗
Of course not.
当然不知道
You spent no time at the academy.
你没听过"神盾大学"的课
It's quite a story.
这说来就话长了
Yeah, well, ward isn't exactly a chatty S.O.
沃德是个不怎么爱说闲话的监管人员
Well, imagine if you will...
如果你喜欢的话就想象一下吧
A heavily secured compound.
在巴林麦纳麦的...
Manama, bahrain.
一个重兵看守的建筑里
Multiple S.H.I.E.L.D. agents are taken hostage,
多名神盾局特工被挟持为人♥质♥
tortured for information.
被严刑拷问
May's mission
梅的任务就是
eliminate the threat.
排除威胁
You mean kill people.
你的意思是杀人吗
Not people
不是普通人
entire squads of mercenaries,
是整个雇佣兵小队
Almost 100.
将近一百人
More than 100.
超过一百人
More than 100 men, heavily armed.
超过一百个全副武装的人
Her vehicle got totaled, so she rode in.
她的车完全毁了 所以她骑马进去的
M249型轻机♥枪♥And, um, she had a M249 in each hand.
而且手持两把
Right...in each hand.
没错 两只手各持一把
And she rode in on a horse.
她骑在马背上冲了进去
Hence the name...
由此得名...
the Cavalry.
铁骑
Is this real?
是真的吗
She eliminated the enemy threat single handedly.
她单枪匹马就消除了敌方威胁
She saw a lot of hurt that day.
那天她目睹了各种惨状
Is that why she's so...
这就是为什么她那么...
Happy?
快乐吗
Particle accelerator data loading.
粒子加速器数据载入中
No!
住手
You do not touch that.
你不可以碰那个
Two semesters minimum of holographic engineering
至少两个学期的全息工程学课程之后
before you get to touch this! All right, all right.
你才可以碰这个 好啦 好啦
I get it.
我明白了
I didn't go to your
我没有上过
stupid S.H.I.E.L.D. Hogwarts or whatever.
你那奇葩的神盾局魔法学校之类的
I'm gonna go upstairs.
我上楼去了
And I'm gonna do my own research on computer
用我那烦人的老式平板电脑...
my boring, old, flat computer.
做我自己的研究
Can you believe she bought that?
你能相信她上当了吗
A horse brilliant.
一匹马...简直太聪明了
You think you have the next prank?
你想好下一个恶作剧了吗
We must carry on the tradition.
优良传统必须传承下去
Yeah.
没错
For weeks, I was getting reports from section two
连续几个礼拜 我都收到二区的报告
complaining that the coupling assembly
抱怨耦合器的螺栓装配
was coming loose at the bolts.
变得松动
Tobias is the...
托拜厄斯是...
he was the technician down there.
他是那里的技术员
We replaced the part,
我们换掉了部件
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表