剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
我不知道
I don't know.
我们所有情报都在那个硬盘上了
He had all our intel on that drive.
他只需要复♥制♥一份
All he had to do was make a cop--
他回来是为了斯凯
He came back for Skye.
她肯定加密了硬盘
She must have encrypted that drive,
而只有她才能破解硬盘
and she was the only one who could crack back into it.
所以他们不会杀她
So they have to keep her alive.
她可以拖延时间
And she can stall for time.
我们的飞机在洛杉矶
Our plane is in Los Angeles.
终于来了点好消息
Finally, some good news.
周边防御已激活
Perimeter defenses activated.
警报
敌人逼近警报
我话真不该说太早
I should have knocked on wood just then.
神盾局秘密基地天意
敌人进攻警报
地面多处交火
Multiple contacts on the ground.
-他们刚触发了枪塔攻击 -快来
- They just triggered the gun turrets. - Come on.
你又在盯着我看
You're staring again.
我不能这么做吗
I'm not allowed to do that?
我告诉过你了 破解硬盘很复杂
I told you, it's a complicated hack.
你错把我对你的倾慕之情当成了不耐烦
You've mistaken my admiration for impatience.
不 你的表现就是不耐烦
No, it's impatience.
好吧 是我不对 我没想给你压力
Okay. Sorry. Didn't mean to stress you out.
也许你该去外面
Maybe you should duck outside.
再试试卫星电♥话♥确认一下
Try again on the sat-phone just to make sure.
不
No.
我们必须按原计划一起行动
We stick together and we stick to the plan.
你越早破解这硬盘
The sooner you decrypt this hard drive...
我们就能越早抓住他们
The sooner we get to them.
你之前就说过了
I heard you twice the first time.
指定地点破解协议
地址无效
拒绝访问
你还好吗
Are you all right?
你看起来很紧张
You look nervous.
你怎么知道 超级间谍
How can you tell, superspy?
坐得格外笔直 以免显露你的心慌
Staying unnaturally still to keep from fidgeting,
保持眼神接触让人觉得你有自信
maintaining eye contact to give the impression of confidence.
怎么了
What's wrong?
搜索
上一次我坐在这个位置时
The last time I was in this booth,
对面坐着的是麦克尔·彼得森
I was sitting across from Mike Peterson --
那时他是个好人 但现在却成了凶手
a good man, and now he's a murderer.
而我们成了联调局的头号♥通缉犯
And we are FBI's most wanted.
仿佛只要一瞬间
It's just like any moment,
事态便会急转直下
something could go horribly wrong.
放松 你做的很好
Relax. You're doing great.
让我隐藏自己的想法和感受
Hiding what I'm thinking and feeling --
可不像对你来说那么容易
it doesn't come as easy for me as it does for you.
没错 那需要经验
Well, it comes with experience.
是啊 我想是这样
Yeah, I guess it does.
真希望这个掩体里能再有个掩体
I wish this bunker had a bunker.
这些门很结实
These doors should hold.
用大炮都不一定轰得开
It'll take some major artillery to make a dent.
机库门锁解除
Hangar door deactivated.
怎么回事 不可能
How?! That's impossible!
找掩护
Take cover.
快走
Let's go.
不是九头蛇
It's not Hydra.
是特种部队
It's special forces.
我代表美国♥军♥队
On behalf of the United States armed forces,
命令你们投降
I order you to stand down.
我重复一遍
I repeat,
快投降
stand down.
塔伯特上校
Colonel Talbot?
你肯定还有比追捕神盾局特工
There have to be better things for you to do
更重要的事要做吧
than chase four S.H.I.E.L.D. agents.
追踪你们到这
I wasn't a huge fan
该死的苔原就让我够受了 科尔森
before chasing you to the damn tundra, Coulson.
别挑战我的耐心
I wouldn't push it.
你亲自出马让我倍感荣幸
I'm flattered you came in person.
弗瑞在北美的秘密基地
Fury's private base on North American soil?
我一定要亲眼看看
I just had to see it for myself.
如果我出来 你会对我开枪吗
If I come out, will you shoot me?
那样的话我就不出来了
'cause then I won't come out.
别开枪 士兵们
Hold your fire, soldiers.
这是世界上最机密的设施之一 上校
This is one of the most classified facilities on the planet, Colonel.
你是怎么发现的
How the hell did you find it?
我告诉他们的
I told them.
节哀顺变
My condolences.
菲利普·科尔森
十级机密
最终报告
十级机密
"Classified level 10.
塔希提计划负责人致弗瑞局长
T.A.H.I.T.I. Project supervisor to Director Fury."
播放
我们不是罪犯
We're not criminals.
很好
Great.
那我们就把你们都抓起来 看你们还会不会这么说
Then we'll take you in, and you can tell us all about it.
至少你们是逃亡者
At the very least, you're fugitives.
而逃跑就让你们有了一点犯罪的嫌疑
And running away puts a bit of a guilty stink on it,
你不这么认为吗
don't you think?
我们不是九头蛇
We're not Hydra.
-我们是神盾局特工 -一♥码♥事
- We're agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. - That's the same thing.
好吧
All right,
我来告诉你们怎么办吧
I'm gonna tell you how it's gonna be.
你们给我有用的情报
You give me actionable intelligence
我可以缩短你们的服刑时间
and I'll allow you to serve time awarded.
你们其他的选择
Your other options are...
那可糟透了
pretty much hell.
放马过来吧
Do your worst.
我们已经跟你说了一个九头蛇特工了
We have told you of a known Hydra agent.
他正在逃跑 而你却在这里威胁我们
He's getting away, and your little intimidation speech
让我们没法去救一个同伴特工
is keeping us from saving the life of a fellow agent --
一个朋友
a friend.
妹子 你没搞清楚状况吧
Sister, you haven't seen intimidation.
现在我是你唯一的朋友
And right now I'm you're only friend.
我要是你就会小心翼翼别惹火我
I'd be careful not to piss me off.
特工这个词表示你们的邪恶组织依然存在
The word "Agent" implies that your corrupt organization still exists.
你们的领导抛弃了你们转投私人企业
Your leadership abandoned you for the private sector,
我们同意她这么做 用来交换
and we're gonna allow that in exchange
你们这样有价值的特工
for valuable assets like yourself.
所以你们现在应该好好想想
So right now I'd be thinking hard and fast
怎么才能让自己有价值
about exactly what it is that makes you valuable.
我是在给你提供救命稻草 科尔森
I am offering you a lifeline here, Coulson.
不用谢我
Don't thank me.
好好配合 我们就不会再来打扰你们
Just take it, and we'll be on our way.
我没觉得应该谢谢你
Don't see how thanks are in order,
考虑到你刚刚出♥卖♥♥♥了我
considering you just sold me out
还带着美军冲进了弗瑞的秘密基地
and led the U.S. Military straight to Fury's secret base.
不 菲尔
No, Phil.
你带领我们找到弗瑞的秘密基地
You led us straight to Fury's secret base
这是我们之前协议的一部分
as part of the deal we made.
你在开玩笑吧
You can't be serious.
你和我会把这些废弃的管道
You and I are gonna turn over these abandoned tunnels
交给美国政♥府♥
to the U.S. Government,
他们会很高兴能在敌方大本营
who will be ever so grateful to take possession
掌控一个根据地
of an enemy stronghold in their backyard.
那我的队员们呢
What about my team?
他们得经历系统手续
Well, they're gonna have to go through the system --
-调查 -不可能
- Interrogations -- - Not gonna happen.
听我的 去跟塔伯特谈
Look, talk to Talbot.
告诉他一些这地方的无关紧要的情报
Cough up some meaningless intel about this place --
当然不要说什么重要的
Nothing significant, of course,
不要提及神盾局其他设施
nothing about S.H.I.E.L.D.'s other installations.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表