剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表
曾经说过
you said something.
"读他的心"
You said, "Read his mind."
于是我就开始思考了
And it got me thinking.
沃德也说千里眼知道
And Ward said that the Clairvoyant knew
说什么会让他失控
how to push all the right buttons.
蕾娜对我也是这样
Raina did that to me, too.
她提到过你父亲的死吗
Did she mention your father's death?
你的精神评估将其称之为"关键时刻"
Your psych evaluation called it "a defining moment."
这些不止是人格测验
These aren't just personality tests.
而是对每位特工的监控报告
They're surveillance on every agent --
照片 数据 驻地在哪
pictures, stats, where you've been stationed,
见过谁 喜欢在哪吃饭
who you'd visit, where you'd like to eat.
里士满的晚餐
Dinners at the Richmond.
他一直在监视我们 你想想
He's been monitoring us. Think about it.
千里眼知道你在奎恩的别♥墅♥是在...
The Clairvoyant only knew you'd be at Quinn's villa --
我丢掉追踪器之后
After I dropped a tracker.
他唯一看不到的
And the only thing he's had trouble seeing
就是你死后的事
is what happened to you after you died.
因为弗瑞局长没有把那份档案给任何人看
Because Director Fury wouldn't release that file to anyone.
是的
No.
千里眼没有超能力
The Clairvoyant doesn't have abilities.
他有的是安全权限
He has security clearance.
他是神盾局特工
He's an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.
长官 首先 我想说...
Sir, first off, I want to say --
省省吧
Save it.
我不想听你的道歉和借口
I don't want your apologies. I don't want your excuses.
-我没想找借口 -我只想知道
- I'm not making excuses. - The only thing I want to know
你是自己做的决定
is whether you made the call yourself,
还是受人指使
or did someone order you to do it?
什么
What?
别装傻 沃德特工
Don't play dumb, Agent Ward.
快回答我
Just answer the question --
是不是有人指使你杀死千里眼
did someone order you to kill the Clairvoyant?
梅
May?
又一条加密线路
Another encrypted line.
你在搞什么 梅特工
What are you up to, Agent May?
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
我只是在想...
I was just wondering, since, uh --
因为我们要去三叉戟总部...
'cause we're going to the Triskelion...
我想你会希望...
Um, I thought you would like to, um...
陆地上一定会有飞机维修小队
There's, uh, gonna be an aviation team on the ground.
他们也许可以帮你重新校准
They could probably recalibrate it.
但我觉得 那应该没关系
But I think it's -- it should be all right.
-菲兹 -怎么了
- Fitz. - What?
-我在找你 -为什么 我什么都没做
- I was just looking for you. - Why? I didn't do anything.
-什么 我没说你做了 -什么
- What? I didn't say you did. - What?
你做了什么
What'd you do?
其实我不大确定
Well, uh... I'm not quite sure, actually.
因为我刚才在航♥空♥舱
'Cause, um...I was just, um, um, doing maintenance
进行维护
in the avionics bay before.
好吧
Okay.
为什么梅 为什么梅
Why would May -- why would May have
在驾驶员座舱有一条未授权加密线路
an unauthorized encrypted hard line in the cockpit,
包括拇指扫描仪
complete with a thumb scanner?
飞机的任何说明书里都没有
That isn't in any of the plane's specs.
慢点说 加密线路
Slow down. An encrypted hard line?
是啊 连接着一个接收器
Yeah. Dedicated to one receiver.
她不该有那种东西 她在和谁交谈
She's not supposed to have that. Who's she talking to?
-切断线路 -什么
- Cut the line. - What?
你需要立刻切断线路 菲兹
You need to cut the line right now, Fitz.
别让她发消息出去
Do not let her call out.
梅琳达·梅特工 更新日志95
Agent Melinda May, update log 95.
你让我登上飞机
I wasn't put on your plane
不是为了让你教我成为更出色的人 科尔森
so you could make me a better person, Coulson!
而是来做出艰难决定的 而我做了
You put me here to make the hard call, and I made it.
我问的不是这个 沃德特工
That's not what I asked you, Agent Ward.
我回答了你的问题
I answered your question.
我没和任何人合作
I wasn't working with anybody.
我为我自己的行为负全部责任
I take full responsibility for my own actions.
那为什么 怎么了
Then why -- what?
有麻烦了
We have a problem.
放下
Put it down.
放下 梅
Put it down, May!
不是你想的那样 科尔森
It's not what you think, Coulson.
这只是把冰冻枪
It's just an icer.
这把不是 这是真枪实弹
This one is not. It's real, with real bullets.
所以你最好放下枪
So you better put yours down
告诉我到底是怎么回事
and tell me what the hell's going on right now.
-我 -快点
- I -- - Now!
我做不到
I can't.
你最好听他的 梅特工
You better listen to the man, Agent May.
你不知道自己在做什么
You have no idea what you're doing.
也许是的
Maybe not.
但我知道你没有快到干掉我俩的地步
But I know you're not fast enough to take us both.
听着
Look...
我能解释一切
I can explain everything.
但不是在这里
But not here.
为什么
Why not here?
你先得用驾驶员座舱里的加密电♥话♥
You have to check with someone first,
和别人商量吗
using that encrypted phone in the cockpit?
电♥话♥的那一端是谁 梅
Who's on the other end of that line, May?
我不能说
I can't say.
没关系 我想我知道
That's okay. I think I know.
难怪死亡战士把布莱克打成重伤
It makes sense now why Deathlok put Blake in critical condition,
而你安然无恙 难怪他带我们去那条小路
left you alive and well, why he led us to the track
最后自己却消失了 而不是保护他的头儿
only to disappear instead of defending his boss.
他为什么要那样做
Why would he do that?
因为那不是他的头儿 对吧
Because that wasn't his boss, was it?
对吧
Was it?!
你在说些什么呢
What are you talking about?
别对我撒谎了 你听谁的命令
Stop lying to me! Who do you answer to?!
谁是真正的千里眼
Who's the real clairvoyant?!
你做了什么 我们这是去哪儿
What did you do? Where are we going?
我不知道 不是我♥干♥的 菲尔
I don't know! I didn't do it, Phil!
我不知道这是怎么回事 我发誓
I don't know what's happening here, I swear!
如果不是你做的 那是谁
If you're not doing this, who is?
飞机降落后 干掉飞机上所有人
When that plane touches down, take out everyone on board.
除了科尔森特工
Except Agent Coulson.
他是我的
He's mine.
剧集 | 神盾局特工 | 导航列表