Uh, so, I imagine your field trip was productive.
你们的实地考察很有收获吧
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官阁下
And when we left, you were ready to decide.
我们离开时 您已经准备好做裁决了
Actually, Your Honor,
实际上 法官阁下
we do have one more witness.
我们还有一位证人
Oh, not poor Nana Joe again.
别再把可怜的乔奶奶叫来了
I think she was ready to collapse.
她当时都要倒下了
No, a new witness. Jordan Kalla-haley-car...
不 新证人 乔丹·卡拉-赫利-卡
Jordan Karahalios? I'm sorry, Your Honor.
乔丹·卡拉利赫斯? 对不起法官阁下
We have to object to this on the grounds...
我们反对他作证 因为...
He was fired from the Florrick...
他被福瑞克团队解雇...
And how many months did you work for Mr. Florrick's campaign?
你为福瑞克精选团队工作了几个月
Three. I was relieved of my duties in March.
3个月 我是三月份被解职的
So you have some insider
这样说来你了解
information on the issue of this ballot box?
关于这个选票箱的内♥幕♥消息
I do. Uh, at a meeting on February 18,
是的 2月18号♥那天我跟伊莱·戈德
Eli Gold and I discussed ways to sweeten the vote
讨论了如果竞选双方势均力敌
if the election was close.
该如何增加选票
And what were Mr. Gold's thoughts on this sweetening?
戈德先生对于增加选票的想法是?
A drop box. Objection, Your Honor.
偷梁换柱 反对 法官阁下
This witness is doubly biased.
这位证人有双重的偏见
He was fired by our client,
他被我们的委托人解雇
and he works for the third party.
他还为第三党候选人工作
Then you can argue that in your cross.
那就在交叉询问的时候讲吧
And did you argue against this drop box?
你反对这个偷梁换柱的想法吗
He likes the third party candidate.
他喜欢第三党候选人
I did, strenuously, but i was overruled by Mr. Gold.
我竭力反对 但我被戈德先生否决了
It is almost 5:00 a.m. now.
现在是将近早上5点
The polls will be open in one hour, and
还有1小时就要开始投票了
I find myself humbled in the face of this decision.
这个裁决让我有诚惶诚恐的感觉
As has been said by many of you at various times,
刚才你们好几位多次提到
there is a sanctity to the voting booth, but...
投票站是神圣不可侵犯的 但是
...that sanctity is not absolute.
这种神圣并不是绝对的
It needs our constant vigilance.
它需要我们时刻保持警惕
It needs our confidence
它需要我们
that the votes are, in fact, true.
对选票的真实性有坚定的信心
I hereby am ordering
我谨此裁决
that these 30,843 votes be excluded
在统计选票时 将这30843张选票
from any vote total, and that they be
排除在外 同时将这些选票
provisionally preserved for a possible appeal.
暂时封存 以应对上诉的可能性
And good night.
大家晚安
Get some rest.
去休息吧
I'll start the appeal process.
我马上开始上诉的程序
I better go tell Peter.
我得去告诉彼得
Sad to think you can lose an election in court these days.
现今可以在法庭里输掉竞选 真的很可惜
Why the hurry, huh?
急什么
The place is gonna blow.
这里马上就要爆♥炸♥
What time is it?
几点了
5:45.
5:45
Polls open in 15 minutes.
还有15分钟开始投票
What are you watching?
你在看什么
Hostel 3.
《人皮客栈3》
I love horror movies.
我喜欢看恐怖片
Do you know why I love horror movies?
你知道我为什么喜欢恐怖片吗
Why?
为什么
Because they're awesome.
因为它们实在太好看了
We're gonna lose, aren't we?
我们会输 是吧
Yes.
是的
Is Peter prepared?
彼得做好心理准备了吗
He's adjusted his thinking.
他已经调整了自己的心态
You ran a great campaign, Eli.
伊莱 你竞选工作做得很棒
He'll need you.
他需要你
He loves you.
他爱你
Zach... Wake up.
扎克 醒醒
Mom... What's up?
妈妈 有事吗
Shh, shh, shh. I have an idea.
我有个想法
I need your help.
需要你帮忙
Thank you, Your Honor,
法官阁下 谢谢您
for hearing one of our witnesses again.
同意再一次听取证人作证
Your Honor, I think i speak for the whole world when I say
法官阁下 如果我请求各位都回家睡觉
can we please all get some sleep?
我相信全世界都不会反对的
Patience, Ms. Nyholm.
尼霍姆女士 请耐心点
Zach, you're still under oath.
扎克 请如实作证
So you've been working for the Florrick campaign
过去7个月以来 你一直在为
these last seven months.
福瑞克竞选团队工作吧
Yes, in the I.T. Department.
是的 我在信息技术部
Ah, good morning. We've sent out for bagels.
早上好 我们已经派人去买♥♥百吉圈了
Thank you, Your Honor.
谢谢 法官阁下
Now Jordan Karahalios stated that Eli met with him
乔丹·卡拉利赫斯说伊莱2月18号♥
on February 18, and told him, over Jordan's objections,
跟他会面时告诉他 虽然乔丹反对
that they needed to consider a stuffed ballot box.
但他们需要考虑对选票箱做手脚
Are you aware of this testimony?
你了解这段证词吗
I've been made aware of it.
有人告诉过我了
And do you know this testimony to be false?
你知道这段证词是虚假的吗
I do.
我知道
How do you know that?
你是怎么知道的
Because Eli wasn't the campaign manager on February 18.
因为2月18号♥的时候伊莱不是竞选经理
He had been replaced by Jordan.
在那之前他被换成了乔丹
So Jordan couldn't have been overruled by Eli? Or anyone?
所以乔丹不可能被伊莱或者任何人否决
Not true!
不是这样
Eli Gold was still consulting with the campaign.
伊莱·戈登当时仍在给竞选团队提供建议
Mr. Kamahama-halios, please take your seat.
卡马哈马赫利欧斯先生 请坐下
So, Jordan was the campaign manager at that point in time?
在那个时候 乔丹是竞选团队的经理
He was the boss? Yes, that's correct.
他是头儿 是的 完全正确
I tender the witness.
这个证人我问完了
So let's return to your arrest, shall we?
我们在回顾一下你被捕的经历 好吗
No, Counselor. We've pretty much bounced every way
不 律师 关于这位证人的可信度
we can on this witness's reliability.
我们已经各方面证明过了
Thank you, Mr. Florrick. You may step down.
谢谢你 福瑞克先生 你可以下去了
Uh, you'll have my revised ruling in a few hours.
再过几个小时 我会做出新的裁决
You were great.
你表现得太好了
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, what you watching?
你看什么呢
Video.
视频
Can I ask you a hypothetical?
我可以问你个假设的问题吗
No.
不行
So let's say I'm approached about leaving the law firm,
假设有人想把我从这家律所挖走
and joining a small start-up firm, right?
加入一个新成立的小律所
And I'm offered more money than here.
他们会给我更多工资
But I like it here.
但我喜欢在这儿干
And I'll also probably like it at this law firm, too.
我估计也会喜欢那家新律所
So do you make your decision
做决定的时候
based on money or loyalty?
该考虑钱还是忠诚
Um, how much more money are they offering you?
他们会给你涨多少钱
In my hypothetical?
在我假设的情况下
In your hypothetical.
在你假设的情况下
It's a good amount-- 20% more.
挺多的 比这里多20%
Hey, what do I do?
我该怎么办
You should go with Cary.
你应该跟凯里走
Will, you'd better see this.
威尔 你得看看这个
Kalinda... I was up all night.
凯琳达 我一整夜都没睡
I know. So was I. Will.
我知道 我也没睡 威尔
That's outside the polling place.
这是投票站外面
Yeah. A surveillance camera across the street.
是的 街对面的监控摄像头
Jim Moody.
吉姆·穆迪
He works for the Florrick campaign.
他是福瑞克竞选团队的人
Where'd you get this?
视频是你从哪儿找到的
Talked to the mini-mart across the street.
街对面的一个小超♥市♥
Are there any other copies?
还有其他的拷贝吗
No. Just this one.
没有 只有这一份
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表