Probably the same thing your creditors would say about
你们的债权人若得知你们
you sending the state's attorney's wife.
派州检察官妻子去 大概也是同样反应
Whoever loses buys the other drinks.
谁输官司谁请喝酒
You're gonna lose.
你会输的
No music today, Mr. Gold?
今天不听音乐了吗 戈德先生
Mr. LaGuardia,
拉瓜地亚先生
I have asked my client not to answer your questions.
我已嘱咐我当事人不要回答你的提问
Please talk to me only.
就跟谈我吧
Certainly. What do you need, Ms. Lockhart?
没问题 你需要谈什么 洛克哈特女士
Why is the Public Integrity Division looking into my client?
公共廉政处为什么调查我当事人
Who says we're looking into anything?
谁告诉你我们在调查了
Well, if you're not, then consider this a polite request.
如果你们没有调查 那我恕我冒昧请求
Don't approach or surveil my client again.
别再接近或是监视我当事人
Any further such efforts would be considered harassment.
再有以上行为我们就认为是骚扰
I only approached your client once--
我只接近了你当事人一次
that hardly warrants, uh...
那根本不算什么啊
Ms. Lockhart, uh...
洛克哈特女士
You're showing...
你给我看的这...
This is a photo I have no previous knowledge of.
我从来没见过这照片
If what you showed me is indeed DOJ work product,
这照片如果真属于司法部的工作内容
whoever gave you that photo broke the law.
泄露照片者可是违法了
Good to know, now, what are you after?
多谢提醒 那你们到底在查什么
You know my division investigates campaign finance violations.
我司职责是调查选举活动是否违反财务法
Yes, which has nothing to do with Mr. Gold's crisis management.
这跟戈德先生的危机管理工作毫无关系
Except some of Mr. Gold's biggest clients have recently
不过他那几大主要客户最近
become donors to his wife's campaign.
赞助了他老婆的竞选
You're kidding me. Eli...
简直胡扯 伊莱
There is nothing illegal about clients exercising
他的客户行使宪法第一修正案权利
their First Amendment rights.
并不违法
As long as it's at arm's length, yes.
合法行使的话 那当然
But a quid pro quo in which Mr. Gold
但若是戈德先生
offers savings to crisis management client
贿赂危机管理客户
in trade for contribution to a political campaign,
以换取他们的政♥治♥竞选献金
that is illegal.
就是违法了
Discount for donations.
对捐赠客户给予折扣
And that is what you're accusing?
这就是你要起诉的罪名吗
No... that is what we are investigating.
不 这只是我们正在调查的内容
Your Honor, we ask that the following evidence be admitted.
法官阁下 我方请求法庭采用以下证据
Cook County crime scene photos of the car trunk
库克县犯罪现场拍摄的
belonging to Troy Mallick.
特洛伊·马利克汽车后备箱的照片
Got something from your Cook County friend here, have you?
从你库克县朋友那得到的证据 对吧
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官阁下
It is lovely how prosecutors, defense attorneys
检察官跟辩方律师
are all working together here.
合作办案 好事啊
It gives one hope.
和谐社会
We also ask that the accompanying evidentiary report
我方同时请求法庭采用
of fabric trace evidence be admitted.
随之产生的纤维痕量证据检测报告
Objection, Your Honor.
反对 法官阁下
This evidence is subject to
这项证据应遵循
fruit of the Poisonous Tree exclusion.
"毒树之果"的排除规则
Someone illuminate me here-- what is this evidence?
谁给我解释一下 这个证据是什么
That's right. Take your time.
对了 慢慢商量一下
Your Honor, this is evidence collected from the car trunk
法官阁下 这项证据采于芝加哥的被告
of the Chicago defendant Troy Mallick.
特洛伊·马利克的汽车后备箱
The man with whom the victim attended the concert.
这个人曾和被害人一同去了音乐会
Now as you can see,
正如您所见
trace evidence from the victim's clothing
被害人的衣物纤维证据
was found in his car trunk,
出现于他的汽车后备箱
suggesting the Chicago defendant transported the victim...
说明芝加哥的被告人转移了被害人尸体
No, it does not suggest that.
不 不能说明这个问题
The Chicago defendant explained this evidence.
芝加哥被告人对此证据作过解释
He carried a grocery bag...
他当时带着购物袋
Sleeping! Sleeping bag in his trunk.
睡袋 后备箱装着睡袋
And the fabric transferred from the bag.
衣物纤维是睡袋带过去的
Well, if the prosecution believes that,
如果辩方这样认为
then let them argue it in court. Your Honor,
那就到庭上质证吧 法官阁下
the Chicago police searched the trunk without a warrant,
芝加哥警方在无搜查令的情况下搜查了后备箱
that is why this evidence was barred from court.
因此这项证据不能被法庭采用
Yeah, no, Chicago court, not Minooka court.
没错 是芝加哥法庭不采用 不是米努卡法庭
But the same rules apply.
但都得适用同样的规则
No! Fruit of the Poisonous Tree argument applies
不 毒树之果规则适用于
to due process of the Chicago defendant.
芝加哥被告的正当程序问题
She's using that as exculpatory evidence
她当时是将此作为
for a totally different defendant.
另一个被告的脱罪证据来使用
Yes, but due to the constitutional exclusion,
没错 但根据宪法性的证据排除规则
this evidence was never subject
这项证据在审理芝加哥被告时
to the same stringent analysis as the defendant in Chicago...
根本未进行如此严格地分♥析♥
Thank you. Thank-thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
One and all.
谢谢你们大家
What we have here is a battle of the proxies,
我们刚打了一场代理人之战
and unfortunately, Ms. Florrick, Mr. Tripke,
很不幸的是 福瑞克夫人 崔普吉先生
the fruit of the poisonous tree grows in Chicago.
毒树之果长在芝加哥
Its limbs do not extend here.
树枝延伸不到这里来
We will allow this evidence.
本庭决定采用此项证据
What else you got?
还有招吗
I'll get back to you.
再说吧
Use the one in the living room!
去用起居室的
It's me.
是我
Oh, Mom. Hey, sorry.
是你啊妈妈 抱歉
What's wrong?
出什么事了
Nothing.
没什么
Why does everyone think something's wrong
为什么每个人都觉得我一进他们房♥间
when I come to their room.
就是出了什么事
Everyone?
每个人
Who's everyone?
哪些人
My children-- my various children throughout Chicago.
我的孩子们 我那遍布芝加哥的各种孩子们
Are you all right, Mom?
你还好吧 妈妈
Too many hours in court.
出庭时间太长了吧
How are you?
你好吗
I'm good.
我很好
And how's Connor? Connor?
那康纳呢 康纳?
He's good, I guess. Why?
他应该也好吧 怎么了
Tell me about him.
跟我说说他
About Connor?
说说康纳
I-I don't know-- I already did.
要 要说什么 我跟你说过了啊
No...
没有...
I only know that you...
我只知道你们...
go to the same school
念同所学校
and that his girlfriend was the one who did that...
他女朋友就是出了那件事的...
Not his girlfriend-- they broke up.
不是他女朋友 他们已经分手了
Okay, um...
好吧
Tell me about him.
说说他
Okay. Uh, well, he's nice.
好吧 他人很好
Um, he wants to live in Thailand.
想去泰国居住
There's this one city in Thailand
泰国有个城市
where, um, they have a festival once a year
那城市每年有个节日
and basically everyone throws water at each other.
内容基本上就是人们互相泼水
So, it's like this massive citywide water fight.
就像个大型的全城水战
And-and he wants to do that after school?
那他打算毕业就去吗
Well, just for a year.
就去一年
Ah. And then he'll go to college.
然后他就进大学
So, you two have gotten close?
你们俩走得很近吗
Just as friends.
朋友而已
And he's a Christian, too?
他也是个基♥督♥徒吗
No. But you are?
不是 但你是吧
You're still a Christian?
你还是一个基♥督♥徒吗
You don't have to say "A Christian"
你不必说"一个基♥督♥徒"
You can just say "Christian."
直接说"信基♥督♥"就好了
And, yeah. Why?
话说 到底这么啦
You used the hard line on my desktop computer?
你用了我台式电脑的有线网络吗
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表