No. She is a nice lady with three kids.
不行 她人很好 还有三个孩子
I mean, she just, obviously,
我是说 很明显
doesn't have any sense of boundaries.
她没有界限的概念
No. You need to create
不行 你需要制♥造♥
a paper trail to separate yourself from her.
和她划清界限的书面记录
You're wanting to become
你想要成为
an Illinois Supreme Court justice, Diane.
伊利诺伊州最高法♥院♥法官 戴安
If your name becomes associated with vampire fan fiction,
如果你的名字和吸血鬼同人小说扯上关系
the ridicule factor's going to be hard to beat.
笑柄效应是很棘手的
You need to fire her.
你必须辞了她
You shot that, Mr. Catalini?
这是你拍的吗 卡特里尼先生
Uh, it's Catalani.
是卡特拉尼
Yeah, the video?
这个视频吗
Yeah, I shot that on my cell phone.
是的 是我用手♥机♥拍的
I thought the party was getting out of hand.
我觉得那个聚会有点失控了
And you... I...
那么你 我
Just to be clear, you're wearing those gym clothes
确认一下 你穿着健身服是因为
because you came straight from the gym?
你是直接从健身房♥过来的对吧
Yeah, I got your call,
是的 我接到你的电♥话♥时
and, um, I was on the treadmill.
正在跑步机上
I was watching the news, uh, you know,
我一边跑步一边看新闻
up there above the treadmill, and, um, and I got your call...
然后我接到你的电♥话♥
Okay, I think we've established the reason
好吧 我想我们已经可以理解
for the witness's clothes.
证人为什么这么穿着了
Can we move on?
可以继续吗
Yes. Okay, so...
可以 那么
Str... uh... strike that, and, uh...
收...收回这句
Sorry, Your Honor.
对不起 法官大人
I usually have more time to prepare.
通常我都有更多时间准备
I sympathize.
我表示同情
We're all actors without a script.
我们都是没有剧本的演员
So, Mr. Catalini-- Catalani,
那么 卡特里尼先生 卡特拉尼
uh, you saw Mr. Sweeney, the defendant over there,
你看见斯威尼先生 那位被告
with a gun-- this gun...
拿着枪 这把枪
right?
是吗
Yeah, that's it. It's supposed to be Capone's gun,
是的 就是这把 是著名的卡蓬的枪
and Sweeney wanted to play William Tell.
斯威尼拿来扮演威廉·泰尔
He was talking about how some author
他说某个作家对自己的老婆
did the same thing with his wife.
也做了同样的事
William Burroughs. Shut up.
是威廉·伯罗斯 闭嘴
Ah, thank you, Mr. Sweeney.
谢谢 斯威尼先生
Mr. Sweeney wanted to use this gun
斯威尼先生是想用这把枪
to shoot an apple off his girlfriend's head?
把苹果从他女朋友头上射下来吗
Someone's head, yeah. Nothing further.
是从某个人的头上 没别的问题了
Do you hold a grudge, Mr. Catalani?
你还怀恨在心吗 卡特拉尼先生
No. Did Mr. Sweeney fire you?
不 斯威尼先生开除了你吗
No. Um, there was a general downsizing,
不是 公♥司♥的确曾精简人员
but, no, I wasn't fired.
但我不是被开除的
Was the... the downsizing at the behest of Mr. Sweeney?
精简人员是斯威尼提出的要求吗
Yeah, I guess.
我猜是的
Nothing further, Your Honor.
没别的问题了 法官大人
We're ready for the next witness.
我们准备好询问下一位证人了
Oh, unfortunately, we're not.
很遗憾 我们没准备好
Our ballistics expert is stuck in Salt Lake City...
我们的弹道专家在盐湖城被耽搁了
Your Honor, the defense is ready.
法官大人 被告方准备好了
We can't help Ms. Hellinger's problems.
海灵格小姐的难处我们帮不了
Yes, well, you can present him as a rebuttal witness
好吧 他来了你可以把他作为反驳证人
when he arrives, Ms. Hellinger.
海灵格小姐
Please proceed.
请继续
As you can see, the bullet entered the body,
你们可以看到 子弹进入身体
and left what we call a tail splash.
会留下我们称为尾迹喷溅的痕迹
Now, this is basically the hurling
基本上就是受伤的组织
of injured tissue behind.
留下的痕迹
The bullet moves through the body and creates a...
子弹穿过身体 制♥造♥出
The bullet...
子弹
the bullet moving through the body...
子弹穿过身体
You can see here the bullet as it...
你们可以看到 子弹在
As... I'm sorry.
在 对不起
Uh, what was the question again?
问题能再问一遍吗
Thank you.
谢谢
You were wonderful.
你讲得真精彩
I was not wonderful. I was... distracted.
才不是 我分心了
You were wonderfully distracted.
你被很精彩地分心了
Sorry about Mr. Romney.
罗姆尼先生的事我很抱歉
I almost called you on election night.
我差点儿在选举夜给你打电♥话♥
To gloat? No, to sympathize.
幸灾乐祸 不 是同情一下
I know how it feels.
我知道那种感受
Kerry in 2004.
2004年的凯里
Are we really comparing Kerry to Romney?
我们真的要把凯里与罗姆尼作比较吗
I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
With? A case.
帮什么 一个案子
An innocent man.
一个无辜的人
Who?
谁
Just give this a chance.
给他一个机会
Colin Sweeney.
科林·斯威尼
Kurt, just look at this.
科特 就帮忙看看
Even guilty people can be innocent sometimes.
有时候罪犯也有可能是无辜的
Just do it for me, please?
就算是为了我 求你了
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
Laura, I'm sorry about how crazy the trial got.
劳拉 抱歉庭审进行得那么疯狂
We just had... Can I ask you...
我们刚刚 我可以问问你
do you have a relationship with Will?
你跟威尔有关系吗
What?
什么
Are you two romantically involved?
你们两个有恋爱关系吗
No.
没有
We're not involved.
我们没在恋爱
We were,
曾经有
once, but it was a long time ago.
就一次 那是很久以前的事了
It's not still going on?
现在没有继续了吗
No, it's over, I swear.
没 已经结束了 我发誓
Laura, you're my friend.
劳拉 你是我的朋友
So is Will, and I think it's great that you two are...
威尔也是 我觉得你们两个在一起很好
whatever you are.
不管你们发展到什么地步了
Okay.
好吧
We're late.
我们要迟到了
So, your testimony,
那么按照你的证词
Ms. Swift, is that Mr. Sweeney
斯威夫特小姐 是不是说斯威尼先生
could not have been firing this gun,
不可能开过这把枪
because at that point, he was with you?
因为那个时候他和你在一起
Yes, in the Rose Salon. And that's here?
是的 在玫瑰沙龙 是这里吗
Uh, sorry, Your Honor.
对不起 法官大人
We didn't have time to put it on a slide.
我们没时间放到幻灯片上去
That's all right. Just plop it up here on the bench.
没关系 就放在这里吧
Yeah, that's the Rose Salon right there off the main lounge.
玫瑰沙龙在这儿 在中庭大厅旁边
Mm-hmm, and what were you doing there?
你当时在干什么
Anal.
肛♥交♥
Well, I think that's clear.
我觉得她说得很清楚了
No further questions.
没别的问题了
So you were having...
你是说开枪的时候
you... anal intercourse
你和斯威尼先生
with Mr. Sweeney at the time of the gunshot?
在进行肛♥交♥
Yes, that is correct, ma'am.
是的 没错 夫人
And you're Mr. Sweeney's live-in girlfriend,
你是斯威尼先生的同居女友
is that right, Ms. Swift?
对吗 斯威夫特小姐
Yes, I am.
是的
So, why shouldn't this court dismiss your testimony
那么为什么法庭不能以有偏见为由
as biased?
驳回你的证词呢
Because I'm not.
因为我没有偏见
But don't you intend to marry him?
但你不是打算要嫁给他吗
I'm not so sure about that.
我不太确定
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表