who are underwater.
穷困潦倒
I understand many homebuyers were enticed into taking on
也听说很多买♥♥家被诱导
adjustable mortgages that eventually bankrupt them.
选择浮动利率贷款而最终导致破产
But what I often think is that banks
但我总认为银行
are made the bad guys in these equations,
在这种情况下被当做了坏人
and that is unwarranted.
这根本是莫须有的
Thank you, sir. But what I wholly condemn
谢谢 先生 但我非常谴责
are any efforts to advance political causes
任何通过法律手段
through legal means.
达到政♥治♥目的的行为
I mean, for example,
比如说
uh, communities using eminent domain
一些团体以征用权
to address bank foreclosures.
来干涉银行止赎权
Or here, using this painful circumstance of a young child
或者像本案 利用一个小孩
with West Nile virus
因西尼罗河病毒导致的病痛
to force us to change our methods on foreclosures.
来逼迫我们改变止赎的方式
I think you've been misinformed, Mr. Ingersol.
我想你的消息有误 英格索尔先生
Kaley Spence is suing you for $15 million.
凯莉·斯本司起诉你赔偿1500万
13 million.
1300万
She's suing you because she had a promising career
她起诉你是因为她本来有望成为
as a ballet dancer,
一名芭蕾舞演员
and now she needs full-time care.
而今她需要全天候看护
We don't need the photos. I think we do.
这些照片我们用不着 我觉得用得着
Please leave them.
放着吧
She's a lovely girl.
她是个可爱的小姑娘
I have a 15-year-old daughter myself.
我也有个15岁的女儿
Sir, did you see this letter,
先生 你是否见过这封信
written by the residents of the community complaining
由社区居民提出的对法拍屋
about the state of these foreclosed homes?
卫生状况的投诉
Objection. We have no foundation for this letter.
反对 这封信无事实基础
Mr. Canning, this is a deposition.
坎宁先生 这是在取证
There's no need for foundation.
无需事实基础
That's not true, Mrs. Florrick, and I won't have
不是这样 福瑞克夫人 我不能让
Mr. Ingersol sandbagged...
英格索尔先生落入你的圈套
Then let's call the judge.
那我们给法官打电♥话♥
She made you sit down for this deposition.
是她让你们来进行这次取证
She will make you address my question.
她会让你们回答我的问题
I'm sorry, Mrs. Florrick.
抱歉 福瑞克夫人
We're gonna have to leave it there.
今天到此为止
No. Wha... wait a minute.
不行 什... 等等
I just received an emergency text I have to address.
我刚收到一条紧急信息必须马上处理
Sir, you have barely been here for three minutes.
先生 你来了顶多就三分钟
I have only asked you one question.
我才问了你一个问题
Two. No, one.
两个 不 一个
The judge was explicit in her ruling.
法官的裁决已经说的很清楚了
If we made the effort to be near your ranch,
若是我们尽力来到你农场附近
you must sit down with us
你就必须坐下来
for at least three hours. And I will.
和我们谈三个小时以上 我会的
But, again, this is an emergency. No, sir!
不过再强调一次 这是紧急情况 不行
I'll be back this afternoon at 2:00.
我下午两点回来
Please be patient. You will get your time.
请耐心些 我会给你时间的
I promise you.
我保证
Well, that is unfortunate.
真是不幸啊
No, I think you're doing well.
不 我觉得你干得不错
We expected a bump in Maddie's polling.
我们料到了玛蒂的民调会有上扬
She's the fresh new thing.
她比较新鲜嘛
Yes, we expected that, too.
没错 我们也料到了
We're still beating her 47 to 42.5.
我们仍以47对42.5领先
That's outside the margin of error.
这已经超出误差范围了
I know. We're not worried.
我知道 我们不担心
And yet you're here.
可你还是来了
It's a visit.
拜访一下而已
The Democratic Committee has a lot invested in your boy Florrick.
民♥主♥党委员会对你家福瑞克下了大注
We want to make sure he wins.
我们要确保他能赢
And you're worried he won't?
你担心他赢不了吗
I'm worried the sun won't rise tomorrow, Eli.
我这人就是忧心重 伊莱
It's a visit. That's all.
拜访一下 仅此而已
Thank you.
谢谢
Come again sometime.
欢迎下次再来
I heard something.
我听到些风声
Something that worried me.
这让我感到担忧
I heard your offices were raided.
听说你们的办公室被突袭了
It's nothing, Frank.
没事的 弗兰克
It's not nothing.
这不叫没事
No raid is nothing. A raid is something.
没有突袭才没事 有突袭就是有事
It's not about the candidate.
不是针对彼得的
I know it's not about the candidate. It's about you.
我知道不是针对他 是针对你的
I'm not hiding anything from you.
我没有隐瞒你什么
There are forces
司法部内部
within the Justice Department
有些势力
that do not want Peter to win the governorship.
不希望彼得当选州长
Now, they don't have the facts to come after him,
他们没有彼得的把柄
so they're coming after me as a steppingstone to Peter.
所以他们把我当踏板来接近彼得
And they have the facts to come after you? NNo.
他们有你的把柄吗 没有
I'm just saying, they know
我只是说
that Peter without me would be limping.
他们知道彼得没了我不行
So, they want this.
所以这样正中他们下怀
They want you coming to me suggesting...
他们要你来建议我...
What are you suggesting?
你有什么建议?
Not that you resign.
不是要你辞职
You're not an issue yet.
你现在还没有问题
But you need a strong second
但你需要一个强有力的副手
in case you do become an issue.
以防你出了问题
I know you don't like it, Eli.
我知道你不喜欢这样 伊莱
But you need a second.
但你的确需要一名副手
So, 2:00 P.M., huh?
不是说下午两点吗
Yes. I'm not sure what happened.
是的 我也不知道出了什么事
The judge won't be happy.
法官不会高兴的
Mr. Ingersol is a very...
英格索尔先生是个非常...
If I hear one more time how busy Mr. Ingersol is,
我再听你说一次英格索尔先生有多忙
I will strangle you.
我就勒死你
Hello?
喂
Yeah, yeah. I understand.
好 好 我知道了
No, uh, she's here. I'll tell her.
不用 她在 我转达给她
Okay, thank you. Bye.
谢谢 再见
Mr. Ingersol would like to apologize...
英格索尔先生非常抱歉
Let's get the judge on the line. It's an emergency.
打给法官 这是紧急情况
He said he just has to delay until tomorrow morning.
他说他得推迟到明天早上
He set aside three hours starting at 10:00.
他从十点开始预留了三个小时
He won't count today's ten minutes against it.
今天的十分钟不会算进去
He wanted me to apologize to you personally.
他要求我亲自向你道歉
He said he really enjoyed his time with you this morning.
他说今天上午与你交谈很愉快
Let the record reflect
请记录
that Mr. Ingersol has refused to attend...
英格索尔先生拒绝参加...
He didn't refuse to attend. ... failed to appear
他没有拒绝... 没能按时出现
in a court-mandated deposition, despite promising to attend
在法庭命令的庭外取证会上 尽管他保证
between the hours of 2:00 and 5:00 P.M. Today.
在今天下午两点到五点间出席
Alicia, you might want to look at this tonight.
艾丽西娅 也许今晚你该看看这个
The CDC has revised their report.
疾控中心修改了他们的报告
It seems there's another possible cause for the outbreak
似乎除了我们的游泳池之外
of West Nile virus besides just our swimming pools.
西尼罗河病毒还有另一个可能的爆发源
A koi pond?!
一个鲤鱼塘?
Yes, from a house that wasn't foreclosed.
没错 属于一幢没被银行收回的房♥子
Damn it.
该死
The CDC report isn't saying
疾控中心报告没有确定
it's definitely from the koi pond
病毒究竟是来自这个鲤鱼塘
or from the swimming pools.
还是来自游泳池
But the koi pond also had stagnant water.
只是这个鲤鱼池里也有死水
The bank just got its wiggle room.
这下银行就有回旋余地了
Yup.
是啊
Okay, Alicia, we'll handle this on our end.
好的 艾丽西娅 我们来处理这个
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表