Mrs. Florrick, Mr. Gardner,
福瑞克夫人 加德纳先生
if the defendant had written a tweet
如果被告也写一条推特
insisting that Rainey was lying,
坚持蕾妮在说谎
I would be equally angry, and he'd be behind bars.
我也一样会生气 也会把他关起来
This gag order is, and was, content neutral.
这条言论禁止令对双方一直是一视同仁的
But...
但是
get your client to apologize
让你们的当事人道歉
and promise not to tweet again, and I'll release her.
并保证不再犯 我就放了她
And the, uh, trial, Your Honor?
那庭审呢 法官阁下
This will not impact the trial. Either way, we're going forward.
不会影响庭审 不管怎样 我们继续进行
I know, but there is nothing wrong
我知道 但是对法庭道歉
with apologizing to the court.
也并无不妥
There is. I'm sorry, but there is.
有的 对不起 但是的确有问题
Let's say that this goes against me.
假设这案子败诉了
We have a good case.
我们形势不错
But the prosecutors had a good case,
但是公诉人之前也这么说
and Todd Bratcher is free.
托德·布赖彻却还是自♥由♥身
So let's say this goes against me.
所以我们不如假设这对我不利
Then what's out there is not
那么大家不会说
"Todd Bratcher is a rapist."
"托德·布赖彻是个强♥奸♥犯"
What's out there is
大家会传说的是
"I'm sorry for calling Todd Bratcher a rapist."
"对不起 我不该说托德·布赖彻是强♥奸♥犯"
The gag order will only last as long as the trial.
禁言令只在庭审进行时有效
Afterwards, you can say anything you want.
之后 你想说什么都可以
But it will still be out there that I apologized
但是还是会有传言
for calling Todd Bratcher a rapist.
说我因为称托德为强♥奸♥犯而道歉了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm scared to be in here.
我很害怕待在这里
but I-I can't live with myself apologizing
但是我更不能接受
for saying something that is true.
为了说出真话而道歉
Are you all right?
你还好吗
I don't think I'd have that...
换做是我 我想我不会有
determination.
那种决心
So we have to win this.
所以我们必须要赢
Let me say first
首先 我要说的是
that the Florrick campaign is still very enthusiastic
对于你填补最高法♥院♥缺职一事
about you filling the open seat for Supreme Court justice,
福瑞克团队还是非常热心的
and with Florrick three points ahead in the polls,
在民♥意♥调查中福瑞克领先了三个百分点
we thought it best to keep moving forward.
我们觉得最好再接再厉
Good. I'm not sure about "still."
好 我不太确定 他们还很热心
Mr. Florrick has asked me merely to look into
福瑞克先生只是让我查一些
some of the issues in your background.
关于你背景的问题
Nothing should be read into the questions.
并没有其他的意思
Okay? Okay.
好吗 好的
Kurt McVeigh?
库尔特·麦克维
Could you be more specific, please?
你可以说得具体些吗
You've worked with him?
你曾和他共事过的
And he's a ballistics expert
他是一位弹道专家
and your occasional lover?
偶尔还是你的情人?
Is that not the correct word?
这样的措辞对吗
It's the correct word, but not the most subtle.
措辞没错 但不够隐晦
My apologies.
不好意思
Vetting is an unsubtle art.
审查本身就不能有所遮掩
Mr. McVeigh holds secessionist views?
麦克维先生有分离主义者的观点吗
His views are not secessionist.
他没有分离主义者的观点
He has said he would not stand
他说过他不会阻碍
in the way of those who would secede.
那些要分♥裂♥的人
I've heard my liberal friends express the same sentiment
我曾听过一些自♥由♥主义的朋友表达过
about, um, Texas seceding.
关于分离德州的类似观点
Um, is there a problem with Mr. McVeigh's views?
关于麦克维先生的观点 有什么问题吗
Not at the moment.
现在没有
The campaign has red flags due to his name, McVeigh.
对竞选来说麦克维这个名字也是危险信♥号♥♥
It can look bad.
对形象不利
Even if it's not bad?
即使并没有什么?
It's just, sometimes superficial things,
只是有时很表面的事物
like names, can hurt a candidacy.
比如姓名等 会对候选人不利
For example, having the middle name Hussein?
比如说 中间名是侯赛因?
It would be better if we could argue
如果我们辩称麦克维先生
that Mr. McVeigh is a casual friend.
只是一般朋友 会更好
Is that a better word?
这样的措辞是不是更好些?
It is a better word,
这样措辞的确更好
but it can't be argued that.
但不能这么说
Why can't it be argued that?
为什么不能这么说
We're getting married.
我们要结婚了
I didn't catch that in my vetting.
我在审查中没发现这件事
Oh, neither did I.
我也没有
Yes, it, um, it just happened.
是的 刚刚发生
Well, that might cause problems.
这可能会有问题
I understand.
我了解
Okay.
好
Um, let me take this back,
我收回说过的话
and...
还有就是
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Thanks for meeting me.
谢谢你来见我
Are you up for a stroll?
你要散步吗
This is very cloak-and-dagger.
怎么跟间谍接头似的
Stroll it is.
那就散步吧
When we met at my apartment, we...
我们在我公♥寓♥见面时
we talked about leaving together.
我们说过一起离开
Starting our own firm.
开创自己的公♥司♥
Are you still thinking of doing that?
你还在考虑这么做吗
Am I still thinking of leaving together? No.
我在考虑离开公♥司♥ 没有
Are you thinking of leaving at all?
你有想过离开吗
Starting your own firm?
成立你自己的公♥司♥
No.
没有
That would cause me to get fired,
这会让我被炒鱿鱼
so of course not.
所以 当然没有
Cary,
凯里
I saw you at Clovis Seafood.
我在克洛斯海鲜餐馆看到你了
Meeting with the fourth years.
和其他四年律师一起
So?
所以呢
I just want to know
我只是想知道
if you guys are organizing something.
你们是否在谋划什么事情
We're meeting.
我们只是聚聚
We like each other.
我们关系都很好
I didn't know that was wrong.
我看不出这有什么错
It's not wrong, I'm just...
这没错 我只是
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
We're not plotting anything, okay?
我们没有谋划什么 好吧
Was I angry when I lost my partnership?
当我失去合伙人资格时 我生气吗
Yeah. Were the other fourth years?
是的 其他四年律师会生气吗
Of course they were, but do we trust
他们当然也生气
you partners will eventually make good on your commitments?
我们相信你们合伙人最终会兑现承诺吗
Yes, we do.
是的 我们相信
Okay?
可以了吗
Okay.
可以了
Do you need anything else or can I get back to work now?
你还想知道什么 我可以回去工作了吗
Will we move to Springfield?
我们会搬到斯普林菲尔德去吗
Huh?
什么
If Dad wins, do we have to move to Springfield?
如果老爸赢了我们要搬去斯普林菲尔德吗
Eli told me that there's a lot of governors
伊莱告诉我很多州长
who work out of Chicago, so...
在芝加哥工作 所以
I don't think...
我不认为
You don't think?
你觉得不用?
Hi, I'm Rainey.
我叫蕾妮
I'm on the gymnastics team.
我是体操队员
Oh, I'm so, so sorry.
真是对不起
Does that... does that hurt? What is that?
会疼吗 那是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Where's it from?
哪来的
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表