Thank you.
谢谢
Now, Beth, um, I hate to be blunt...
贝思 我本不想这么直白
but did you have sex with Tre? Yeah.
不过你和特瑞上过床吗 是的
On many occasions?
有很多次吗
Yeah, on many.
对 有很多次
And to your knowledge, did he ever sleep with men?
就你所知 他和男人上♥床♥吗
No! Tre was from a religious family. He never...
不会 特瑞家信奉宗教 他绝不会
Sorry, Mr. And Mrs. Lawson.
抱歉了 劳森夫妇
He never slept with men. Good.
他从来不和男人上♥床♥ 很好
Thank you, Beth. No further questions.
谢谢你 贝思 没有问题了
Did you hear the rumor on campus that Tre was gay?
你听过学校里有关特瑞是同志的谣言吗
Objection, Your Honor. Hearsay.
反对 法官阁下 传闻证据
Ms. Lockhart, again?
洛克哈特女士 你还来
Objection, Your Honor. Hearsay.
反对 法官阁下 传闻证据
No, Ms. Florrick.
不行 福瑞克夫人
And by extension, Ms. Lockhart.
而且说开了 洛克哈特女士
The question is whether she heard the rumor.
问题就在于她是否听过这个谣言
That's all.
就是这样
She can answer yes or no.
她可以回答有或者没有
Did I hear the rumor he was gay?
我有没有听过他是不是同志的谣言
Yeah.
听过
Because he had a lisp?
因为他结结巴巴
Well, I don't know why.
我不清楚原因
It was probably just the way he was.
大概就是他那样吧
You mean... effeminate?
你是指 娘娘腔
Yeah, I guess.
我想是吧
So, anyone not knowing
所以说 任何不知道
you were dating Tre might think he was gay.
你和特瑞在约会的人会觉得他是个同志
Objection!
反对
That is irrelevant...
与本案无关
That is exactly my point, Your Honor.
这正是我的重点 法官阁下
Defense is just pushing...
辩方只是在逼迫
But that's my point, Your Honor.
可这就是我的论点 法官阁下
Hate crime is not about whether the victim as gay or not,
仇恨犯罪关键不在于受害人是否真是同志
it is whether the killer thought he was gay.
而在于凶手认为他是
Your Honor, this lawsuit has gone far afield.
法官阁下 这案子已经离题万里了
Yes, Ms. Lockhart.
没错 洛克哈特小姐
But the point is well-taken.
不过我采纳这个观点
The reality of the victim's sexual orientation is immaterial.
受害人的真实性取向不是重点
I might seem gay to someone,
我在一些人眼中也可能是同志
until they found out I had a wife.
直到他们知道我有老婆
So, unless you have evidence
因此 在你们有证据
as to the mental state of the killer, I will allow.
证明凶手的精神问题之前 我会批准
You get to Kalinda, ask her to talk to the killer in prison.
你去找凯琳达 让她去监狱找凶手聊聊
He has reason to help us.
他有理由帮我们一把
Got it.
明白
I need your help.
我需要你帮忙
Oh, and why should today be any different?
今天又什么理由例外呢
This is the new Eli.
伊莱已经脱胎换骨了
The thankful Eli.
会感恩戴德的伊莱
So thank you.
谢谢你
Now I need something else.
我需要帮忙
Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克夫人
A quick matter?
一点小事
I know you're having drinks with Maddie tonight.
我知道你今晚要和玛蒂喝两杯了
You do? I make it my business to know.
你知道 我总有办法知道
That is a scary thought.
那还真可怕
She's heard the rumors about Peter
她听说了彼得那些谣言
and she needs to know it's a lie. So tell her.
她想确定只是谣传 那你告诉她
No, she needs to hear it from his wife.
不行 她想听他妻子亲口说
She knows I lie for a living.
她知道我靠撒谎混饭吃
If you tell her, she'll believe you.
如果是你告诉她的 她会相信你
This is a friendly drink, Eli.
今晚只是朋友之间小酌两杯 伊莱
I'm not going to turn this into a political thing.
我不会加进什么政♥治♥目的的
Then don't. Tell her as a friend.
那就不要 只是作为朋友告诉她
Okay, here's what I'm gonna do:
行了 我会这么办
if she brings it up, I will confirm that it is a lie,
如果她提起这件事 我会肯定那是谣言
but I'm not going to bring it up out of the blue.
但不会是我主动提出来
Alicia, please.
艾丽西娅 拜托了
She will not bring it up.
她不会提的
Take what you can get, Eli.
你见好就收吧 伊莱
What do you think of Cary Agos?
你怎么看凯里·艾格斯
What do I think? I think he's great.
我怎么看 我觉得他不错
You like him?
你喜欢他
Yes. Very much.
是的 很喜欢
I'm the one who suggested the firm hire him.
是我提议律所聘请他的
Good. That's all.
很好 就这样
Is there anyone else you'd like to talk about, Mr. Hayden?
你还想谈谈其他人吗 海登先生
No, just Cary.
没了 只是凯里
Here we go, Cary.
看看 凯里
Your new office.
你的新办公室
My office-- this is Alicia's office.
我的...这是艾丽西娅的办公室
It was Alicia's office.
它曾经属于艾丽西娅
Now it's both of yours.
现在你们俩共享
Hello, Alicia.
你好 艾丽西娅
Hello.
你好
Hi, Cary. Alicia.
你好呀凯里 艾丽西娅
So, this should work out fine.
希望你们相处愉快
Thank you for understanding.
承蒙谅解
Welcome.
欢迎
I-I didn't ask for this.
我...这不是我要求的
I know. Really. Welcome, Eli.
说真的 我明白 欢迎你伊莱
Cary.
凯里
I'm... losing my mind.
我...有点昏头了
It probably isn't for me.
应该不是因为我吧
Alicia Florrick.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克
Oh, yes, Kalinda.
你好 凯琳达
We need to get to the killer, wayne Crockett,
我们需要和凶手韦恩·克罗克特谈谈
find out whether he knew the victim was gay.
看看他是否知道受害人是同性恋
He's at Tamms. Cary Agos.
他在汤玛斯监狱 凯里·艾格斯
Yeah. Oh, yeah, good.
是的 好的
When can you meet? We're not going at him too late.
我们什么时候见 我们必须早点和他谈
No, we'll make him see he's bitten off more than he can chew.
不 要让他知道他当了冤大头
He doesn't want a hate crime charge
他会跟我们一样
any more than we do. Look, I'm gonna try...
不想被指控为仇恨犯罪 我想试着...
What?
你说什么
I was just saying I had to get a key.
我只是说必须拿上钥匙
Oh. Thanks.
谢谢
Where are you, Kalinda? What case?
凯琳达你在哪里 在忙什么案子
Nothing, it's just something old.
没什么 只不过是些旧案子
Look, I-I can't speak now.
我...我现在不方便说话
I'll speak to you later. Bye.
一会儿再谈 再见
Would you like to see the room?
你想看看♥房♥♥间吗
Yes, please.
是的 请带我去
Look, were you here on September 30?
9月30日那天你在值班吗
I was.
我在
It looks like I checked them in.
好像就是我为他们办理登记入住
Oh, good. Great.
好的 太棒了
Oh, this woman-- do you recognize her?
这位女士...你认得她吗
No. Who is it?
不 她是谁
Indira Starr.
尹迪拉·斯塔
She said she spent the night in the 15th floor suite.
她说那晚她在15楼的套间过夜
Are you sure you don't recognize her?
你确定你不认得她
I am sure, but...
我确定 但是...
I don't check in everyone.
我又不是亲自登记每个人
Shall we?
这边走
Mr. Gold was staying in the room next to Mr. Florrick,
当晚戈德先生在福瑞克先生的隔壁
but the door between them was open,
他们之间的房♥门是敞开的
and I just wanted to see if he had
我只是想知道他是否
an unobstructed view of the bedroom.
能看见卧室的全貌
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表