Like anything, it wears off after a while.
就像所有事 时间一长就淡了
Yeah.
是的
Or... you tell the person,
或者 你告诉那人
"I don't want you to see other people."
我不想你再去见其他人
But then you have to be ready to back it up.
但那时你要做好准备
Thank you.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不客气
That's a very genuine "Thank you" from you.
你这句谢谢是发自内心的
I have to go to an AA meeting now.
我现在得去AA会了
Hi, thank you. Welcome.
谢谢 欢迎
Hello. Welcome. Hi.
你好 欢迎 你好
Oh, is this your first time?
你是第一次来吗
At this meeting, yeah.
来这里 是的
I usually go to the one across town.
我通常都是去城市另一头的那个
That's great. Well, welcome.
很好 欢迎
Thank you.
谢谢
Actually, I'm looking for a friend of mine, Harrison.
事实上 我想要找我朋友 哈里森
Do you know if he's coming tonight?
他今晚会来吗
I don't. He's usually here by now.
不知道 他通常都是这个时间到
He's doing well, isn't he?
他恢复得很不错 是吗
Thank you, Mrs. Vaughn.
范恩夫人 谢谢
Do you attend Alcoholics Anonymous meetings
你和哈里森·科瑞法官
with Judge Harrison Creary?
一起参加嗜酒者互诫协会吗
Mrs. Vaughn?
范恩夫人
I do.
是的
What does the judge share with the group at these meetings?
法官在小组里都说了什么
Your Honor, this is truly outrageous.
法官阁下 这真是太离谱了
Alcoholics Anonymous has a strict code of confidentiality.
嗜酒者互诫协会有严格的保密规定
Yes, Counselor, unfortunately, AA is not covered
对 律师 不幸的是嗜酒者互诫协会
by client, patient, or clergy privileges,
不包括在客户 病人或牧师保密特权内
and answers can be compelled here.
因此必须作答
I don't agree with this, but the law is the law.
我也不愿这么做 但是法律就是法律
Again, what has the judge shared at these meetings, ma'am?
夫人 法官在小组里都说了什么
He recently returned to addiction when his wife left him.
他最近因为妻子离开又开始酗酒
This is cruel.
太残酷了
And did he say what happened when he drank?
他有没有说过自己喝醉了会怎样
He blacked out.
他会昏过去
Therefore, if Judge Creary had indeed prejudged
因此 如果科瑞法官真的预先判定了
Mrs. Van Zanten for-- what did he call it?-- her actus reus--
他所谓的范赞腾夫人的犯罪行为
and if he said as much to Mr. Gardner at the bar,
如果他在酒吧里对加德纳先生说过这话
then due to his blackouts, he might not remember it now?
由于他喝醉昏过去了 现在也不记得了吧
Ms. Hellinger, aren't you going to object?
海灵格小姐 你不反对吗
Am I going to...?
我是否要
Yes. Thank you, Your Honor.
是的 法官阁下 谢谢
Sustained. Leading.
反对有效 诱导证人
No further questions, Your Honor.
没有其他问题了 法官阁下
I'll keep this short and sweet.
我要讲的很简洁明了
You want to work for your dad's campaign, I won't stop you.
你想要帮你♥爸♥爸竞选 我不会阻止你
But I can't speak for your mother.
但是我不能帮你跟妈妈说
Now, if you want some advice
至于如何告诉你母亲
as to how to present it to your mother, I would offer it.
如果你需要意见 我倒能指点一二
Who's that?
那是谁
Connor.
康纳
Who's Connor?
康纳是谁
Grace's friend.
格蕾丝的朋友
Grace.
格蕾丝
Mr. Gold.
戈德先生
About my mom.
如何告诉我妈妈
Yes, yes, the best way to present it to your mom
对 对 最好的方式就是让她明白
is that you're becoming a part of the campaign anyway.
你无论如何都已是竞选活动的一部分了
You don't want to hate yourself by making your dad lose
你也不想将来怨自己 爸爸落选
when there's a chance you could help your dad win.
就是因为少了你的一臂之力
Okay.
好吧
Best not to say I was here.
最好还别提我到过这儿
You weren't here.
你没来过
I am ready to rule.
本席现在进行裁决
This trial has been, above all, angering.
首先 此次庭审令人愤怒
I believe the defense-- the ostensible defense--
我认为辩方 表面上是辩方
at the moment it seems to be the prosecution--
此刻反倒像是控方
they have resorted to rank character assassination.
他们采取了令人不齿的人格攻击的方式
They have inflicted on Judge Harrison Creary a personal examination
以谁都承受不住的私人调查
that none of us could survive.
向哈里森·科瑞法官施压
They...
他们
They have dug through his confessions.
他们甚至揪出了他戒酒会的自白
They have subpoenaed innocent bystanders
他们传讯无辜受殃者
and forced them to testify.
强迫其出庭作证
I am, to be frank, disgusted.
老实说 我对此厌恶至极
Your Honor... No, sit down.
法官阁下 不 坐下
Unfortunately I believe the defense has proven its case.
遗憾的是 我认为被告证明了其控诉
I have doubts about Judge Creary's memory
我对科瑞法官当晚的记忆
of the evening in question.
持有疑虑
To be factually correct does not mean to be right.
事实正确并不意味着公正
Therefore, I am granting the defense's motion to substitute.
因此 我准许被告更换法官的动议
This case will be assigned to a new judge.
这个案件将派一名新法官审理
Next time in front of a jury.
下次胜利就是在陪审团前了
I think you'll want to consider taking a plea first-- 25 years?
我猜你愿意先考虑一下25年的认罪条件
And why would we do that?
为什么
Because your client was cheating on her husband.
因为你的当事人对丈夫不忠
No. Actus reus
不 Actus reus
it's not just Latin for "Guilty act."
不仅是拉丁文里的"犯罪行为"
It's an online forum for cheating spouses.
也是一个外遇配偶论♥坛♥的名字
That's why Judge Creary said "Actus reus."
所以科瑞法官才会说这个词
Before his divorce he visited the forum.
他在离婚前曾访问过那个论♥坛♥
That's when he saw your client's profile.
他在那时看到了你的当事人的档案
Still doesn't mean she killed him.
仍然不能说明她杀了他
You're right, but we're checking the Actus Reus logs,
对 但我们正在查这个论♥坛♥的记录
and my guess is, we'll find somebody else
依我猜测 很可能会找到被你当事人
your client solicited to murder her husband.
教唆去杀害她丈夫的真凶
Or you can take the 25 years.
再考虑一下25年的条件吧
You know I share an office now.
我现在和别人共用一间办公室
So? So I don't think Cary would appreciate
所以 所以我觉得凯里或许会介意
you sitting at his desk.
你坐在他的位置上
I've just gotten word that the trackers are following Zach, too.
我刚得到消息 那些人还跟踪扎克
Yeah, we knew that.
我们已经知道了
Yes.
是的
I just wanted to let you know
我只想让你明白
that they're involving your children in the campaign.
他们想把你的孩子也卷进竞选中
I knew that, too.
这我也清楚
I thought you might consider allowing them to be interviewed.
我想你可以考虑让他们接受采访
No.
不行
If Peter loses, you don't want your kids to blame themselves.
你也不想孩子们为彼得落选而自责吧
Eli, I'm tired.
伊莱 我累了
Please just go.
请你出去吧
Okay.
好的
Can't say I didn't try.
我尽力了
I won't.
我知道
Oh. Hey, I'm sorry, buddy.
抱歉 兄弟
Are you all right?
你还好吗
I hope I didn't ruin your suit.
希望我没把你的西装弄坏了
Hey, sorry, sorry.
对不起 对不起
Sorry about that.
真是抱歉啊
Hey, let, let me help you up.
让我扶你一把吧
What is that, Calvin Klein?
那是什么 卡尔文·克莱恩
Hello.
怎么了
I want to help with Dad's campaign.
我想帮爸爸竞选
Okay, let's talk.
好吧 我们谈谈
I can help,
我能帮上忙
and Grace and I are already part of the campaign
不管格蕾丝和我想不想
whether we want to be involved or not.
都已经卷进了竞选里
I don't want to be part of the problem,
我不想成为一个难题
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表