with 15 years experience at the Dayton Crime Lab.
在代顿市罪案实验室工作了15年
And where did you receive your doctorate?
你的博士学位是哪所学校授予的
Harvard.
哈佛大学
Really? What year?
真的吗 哪年
1985 to 1989.
1985年至1989年
1983.
我是1983年的
It's good to have a Harvard man here.
能遇见哈佛校友真不错
I'm surrounded by Georgetown philistines.
这里到处都是乔治城大学的俗人
Welcome. Thank you.
欢迎 谢谢
Now, the defendant,
被告
Officer Mallen, testified
梅仑警官作证说
that he pepper-sprayed the victim
他在使用电♥棍♥之前
before turning to his stun gun.
用辣椒喷雾剂喷过受害者
Why is that problematic?
那样做有什么问题
Pepper spray-- oleoresin capsicum--
辣椒喷雾剂 即辣椒油树脂
can inhibit a subject's breathing
会引起喉咙收缩
by causing the throat to constrict...
从而抑制人的呼吸
Jurors number 3, 6 and 11
第3 6 11号♥陪审员
wrote something down so far, but I can't tell
都写了一些东西 但不知道
if it's just notes or a question.
他们只是记笔记还是在写问题
So you're already gasping for breath
也就是在呼吸困难的情况下
when you're hit with an electric shock
遭遇电击
which compromises your system?
而电击破坏了人体系统?
Correct.
没错
It'd be like having the wind knocked out of you, literally.
就像硬生生把空气从体内敲出来
And what about three electrical shocks?
那三次电击的后果是什么
That would compound the danger exponentially.
那会让危险呈指数的方式增长
So, Dr. Ladera,
拉德拉医生
the use of a stun gun three times
在喷过辣椒喷雾之后
after the subject has already been pepper sprayed,
再电击三次
wouldn't that constitute excessive force?
是否构成执法行为过当
Objection. I'll withdraw.
反对 我撤回问题
Thank you.
谢谢
Willingham Securities.
威灵汉证券公♥司♥
used to be the biggest in the country. Now look.
曾经是全国最大的公♥司♥ 而现在
As you can see, it's ready
你看 这个地方
for a new tenant whenever you're ready to move in.
随时可以出租给你
Mrs. Florrick. Ms. Hayward?
福瑞克夫人 是海沃德女士吗
Maddie. Or, uh, Miss Hayward.
叫我玛蒂 海沃德小姐也行
I don't mind being objectified.
我不介意被物化
So we're here to discuss renegotiating your firm's lease?
我们要重新协商你们律所的租约 对吧
Yes. Like a lot of other firms these days,
是的 就像许多律所一样
we're having a momentary cash-flow problem,
我们目前有短期的资金流转问题
and we'll be forced to lose two of our three floors...
我们将不得不放弃三层里的两层
How long have you worked at Lockhart/Gardner?
你在洛克哈特&加德纳律所工作多久了
How long? Four years. This is my fourth.
多久吗 四年 今年是第四年
And you like it? I do.
你喜欢你的工作吗 是的
Do a lot of people ask you
很多人会问
about standing by your husband?
关于你支持你丈夫的问题吗
They do. Oh, they did. It's died down a bit.
是的 曾经是 现在渐渐不会了
Well, he's running again,
现在他又开始竞选了
so it seems like they'll probably start up again.
看来 人们又会开始发问了
I think you're right.
我觉得你说的对
Do these questions make you uncomfortable?
这些问题会让你不自在吗
No.
不会
Electricity and I.T. are ready to go.
电力和网络都是现成的
It's all in move-in condition.
随时可以搬进来
Look at that space... That's my driver.
看那边... 那是我的司机
I bring him along.
我把他带来了
They think he's the buyer. I get some time alone.
他们以为他是买♥♥家 我就能偷点闲
Um, so are you campaigning with your husband?
那么 你和你丈夫一起参加竞选活动吗
Yes.
是的
And you agree with him politically?
你认同他的政♥治♥立场吗
Enough.
足够认同
I can't find five people in the world
在这个世界 我在政♥治♥上认同的人
I agree with politically.
不超过五个
So will you consider our proposal?
你会考虑我们的提议吗
Do you have to head off?
你赶时间吗
I came right from court. Lunch break.
我刚刚从法庭赶过来 午休时间
Okay, well, um, leave this with me,
好吧 把这个留给我
and if I have any questions..?
如果我有什么问题
My number's right there.
这是我的联♥系♥号♥码
Cell phone number?
是手♥机♥号♥码吗
Yes.
是的
Bye.
再见
Uh, Dr. Ladera, what is excited delirium?
拉德拉医生 什么是兴奋性神经错乱
A condition that combines
这种状态包括
psychomotor agitation and aggressive behavior.
精神运动性激动和攻击行为
Such as the behavior exhibited
就像是毕晨先生那天
by Mr. Beacham that day?
表现出来的行为吗
Officer Mallen has testified that he just wouldn't stay down.
梅仑警官作证说他不断想站起身来
Objection, Your Honor.
法官阁下 反对
Is Mr. Deerfield testifying?
迪菲尔德先生是在作证吗
I'll rephrase.
我重新问
Uh, excited delirium has been linked to drug use, hasn't it?
兴奋性神经错乱和毒品使用有关 是吗
Yes, mainly stimulants, such as cocaine.
是的 主要是兴♥奋♥剂♥ 比如说可♥卡♥因♥
So did you perform a tox screen on Mr. Beacham
那么你在尸检时
as part of your autopsy?
有为毕晨先生做过毒品检查吗
Yes.
是的
It didn't turn up any evidence of cocaine use.
没有发现吸食可♥卡♥因♥的证据
But isn't it true that some amphetamines
但有些安♥非♥他♥命♥在短短五小时后
are undetectable after as little as five hours?
就无法检测到 不是吗
Objection. Your Honor, not in evidence.
法官阁下 反对 没有证据
Mr. Deerfield is trying to bias the jury by implying
迪菲尔德先生暗示受害者可能使用毒品
that the victim had drugs in his system.
试图诱导陪审团
Sustained.
反对有效
No further questions.
没有其他问题了
Thank you, Mr. Ladera. You're excused.
谢谢你 拉德拉先生 你可以离席了
Oops, wait a minute!
等一下
It seems we have another question from the jury.
看来 陪审团还有另外一个问题
Who? I have no idea.
是谁 我不知道
I-I didn't see them hand it to the sheriff.
我没看见他们把问题递给警卫
And again, I must thank our jurors
我要再次感谢我们的陪审团
for participating so actively in the process.
积极参与庭审
If there are no objections.
如果没人反对的话
So, Dr. Ladera, the question is this:
拉德拉医生 问题是
"Would antidepressants show up
你做的毒品检查
on the tox screen you performed?"
可以检测得到使用抗抑郁药吗
That's an interesting question.
这个问题很有趣
It'd depend on the type,
这取决于药物类型
but, uh, generally, no.
但是一般来说 检测不到
We did a basic ten-point analysis.
我们做了基本的十点分♥析♥
You'd have to do an expanded screen
需要扩展性的检查
to find evidence of most antidepressants.
才能检测到大多数抗抑郁药的使用迹象
Thank you, Doctor. You're excused.
谢谢你 医生 你可以离席了
Actually, Your Honor,
事实上 法官阁下
permission to reexamine.
请允许我再提问
Doctor, we're not letting you go just yet.
医生 现在还不能走
Dr. Ladera,
拉德拉医生
is it safe to say that the presence of antidepressants
使用抗抑郁药说明此人可能患有抑郁症
might indicate that someone was suffering from depression?
这种说法可行吗
It is safe.
是的
And depression can cause someone to behave in a...
抑郁会导致一个人
an agitated, even an aggressive fashion,
有焦虑 甚至侵略性的行为
can it not? Under some circumstances, I suppose.
对吗 在有些情况下 是的
Uh, especially if someone
尤其是
has recently experienced a catastrophic event.
当一个人最近遭受了沉重打击
Such as, for example,
比如说
uh, the breakup of an engagement.
被悔婚
Objection. Beyond the scope.
反对 超过问题范围
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表