Please proceed. Mr. Hood, uh...
请继续 胡德先生...
what is the penalty for insubordination in the military?
在军队里不服从命令的惩罚是什么
I don't understand. What insubordination?
我不明白 不服从什么命令
Well, let's take Articles 77 through 134
军事审判统一法规共有134条规定
of the Uniform Code of Military Justice.
其中第77条写道
What is the penalty for insubordination in a combat zone?
在战区不服从命令的惩罚是什么
Do you mean "Missing the movement of a unit?"
你是指错过部队行动吗
Yes.
对
Well, court-martial. And, most probably, detention.
会被军事审判 很大可能会被拘留
Uh-huh.
没错
And any soldier not following orders from a superior into battle
所有不听从上级指令参与战斗的士兵
would be subject to court-martial?
都会交由军事法庭审判吗
Yes, ma'am.
是的 夫人
And, as you said, your employees follow these rules.
如你所说 你的雇员也遵守这些规则
So they would be subject to court-martial?
那他们也会被军事审判了
Yes. In a combat zone, yes.
在战争区 是的
Then please explain what happened with Martinel personnel
那请解释一下马氏全体人员
on October 12, 2011.
2011年10月12日的所作所为
"Explain?"
什么叫解释
Could you be more specific? Yes.
能具体点吗 好
Weren't Martinel employees ordered by the military high command
马氏的雇员去年10月12日
to offer security in the Ghanzi province
没有被军方上级命令在杭济省
on October 12 of last year?
进行保安工作吗
We weren't ordered; we were asked.
我们不是被命令 是被请求
I'm reading from a "General order", not a "General ask."
我是在读将军指令 不是将军请求
Well, I think "Order" was being used generically.
我觉得命令一词只是通称
We considered it an ask.
我们认为那是请求
I see. And didn't Martinel go on strike?
明白了 那马氏没有罢♥工♥吗
I wouldn't call it "On strike""
我觉得那不叫"罢♥工♥"
Counselor, I think your cocounsel wants you.
控方律师 你的副手要找你
In a letter to the high command,
在一封给上级的信里
you called it "A strike."
你自己说是"罢♥工♥"的
Yes, well, that was a personal joke between friends.
对 那只是朋友之间的玩笑
You went "On strike"
你们"罢♥工♥"
until the military ensured the protection of your employees.
直到军方落实了对你们雇员的保护
Yes.
对
And if a soldier had done that--
如果普通士兵做了这种事
refused to go into a combat zone without greater security--
拒绝进入没有更完善保护措施的战区
wouldn't he be court-martialed?
会被军事审判吗
That's not a fair comparison.
那样比较不公平
But it's true, he would be court-martialed?
但那是真的 他会交由军事法庭审理吗
Yes, but that's not a fair comparison.
会 但那样比较不公平
And why not?
为什么不公平
Because... those were exceptional circumstances.
因为那是特殊情况
Okay.
好吧
Thank you, everyone.
谢谢大家
Mrs. Florrick, I think you've made your point.
福瑞克夫人 你已经证明你的观点了
For the current circumstances, I will grant the subpoena.
鉴于目前这种情况 我同意传唤
Your Honor... Bucky, no.
法官阁下 巴奇 不
Please make Mr. Ricky Waters available for questioning
请让瑞奇·沃特斯先生
by... say, 3:00 this afternoon,
今天下午三点出庭接受询问
or be subject to arrest.
否则他将被逮捕
We won. Oh, not yet.
我们赢了 还没
You don't understand.
你不懂
Seeing him in court? We won.
只要他出庭 我们就会赢
It's still crap.
这些还是垃圾
Mr. Hayden, I understand that we might disagree,
海登先生 我知道我们可能不一致
but I wish you wouldn't refer to everything as...
但我希望你不要管什么都叫...
Cary.
凯里
How you doing?
你怎么样
Well. Thank you.
不错 谢谢
I'm glad you're in here.
很高兴你在这里
And I'm glad you survived the slaughter.
也很高兴你在大屠♥杀♥中幸存下来
The firings? Yes.
裁员 是啊
I seem to have a few lives left, thank you.
活了下来 谢谢
I've seen you talking to Clarke.
我看见你曾和克拉克谈话
He seems to like you.
他看起来喜欢你
That's good.
那不错
There aren't too many people here he likes.
这里受他喜欢的人不多
Well, I don't seek him out.
我没有找他帮忙
Yeah, I know.
我知道
I wonder if you know what's happened to him.
你是否知道他发生了什么事
He's become angrier and more abrasive with us.
他变得更加易怒 对我们的态度也更粗暴
He's starting to care.
他开始在乎了
On the Bishop case, he enjoyed it.
查毕夏普案子时 他乐在其中
He enjoyed participating.
他喜欢参与其中
He wants something like that.
他想做一些这样的事情
Something to build his life on.
他想要有这样的生活
He seems to think that Lockhart/Gardner might be it.
他似乎认为在洛克哈特&加德纳律所可以做到
But it's not his firm.
但这不是他的律所
Oh, I know. I'm not agreeing.
知道 我也不同意
I'm just suggesting why he might be more abrasive.
我只是觉得这可能是他态度粗暴的原因
He cares.
他在乎
Could you talk to him?
你可以跟他谈谈吗
Find out if that's what this is about?
找出原因是否如此
Sure. Good.
当然 好的
And how are you doing?
你做得怎么样
I have a question for you.
我有一个问题想问你
Yes.
是的
I'm not sure if I've done anything wrong with Will.
我不知道是否有什么地方让威尔不满
With Will? Why?
威尔吗 怎么了
I'm just wondering if he doesn't trust me.
只是觉得他可能不信任我
I know the State's Attorney's office.
我了解州检办
I know how they work.
我知道他们如何运作
But I haven't been on a single criminal case.
但我还没有办过任何刑事案件
I'm just wondering if there's anything else I should know.
我只想知道是否另有原因
No.
没有
No, I'm... I'm surprised.
没有 我很惊讶
Um, I'm sorry I haven't kept track, Cary.
凯里 很抱歉我没有留意
No, definitely, you should be put on criminal cases.
当然没其他原因 你应该办些刑事案件
I'll make sure that happens. Okay. Thank you.
我会安排的 好的 谢谢
And I'll talk to Mr. Hayden.
我会和海登先生谈的
Okay.
好
Uh... good.
很好
What was that about?
谈什么呢
Oh, partner stuff.
合伙人的事情
I have something on our-our tow truck magnate.
我有一些关于拖车大亨的消息
You have? What?
有吗 是什么
The winning bid.
竞标结果
There's a way to invalidate it.
有个方法可以让它失效
Streckler Automotive? How?
斯特克勒汽车公♥司♥吗 怎么做
One of their partners is an ex-government employee.
他们合作伙伴之一曾是政♥府♥雇员
They have to wait two years before they can bid.
他们得等两年才能参与竞标
And they did.
他们符合要求了
No, the bid got moved up by a month.
没有 竞标提早了一个月
They missed it by a week.
他们还差一个星期
They were a government employee?
他们中有政♥府♥雇员
Yes. By one week.
是的 还差一周
That means their bid can be invalidated.
意味着他们的竞标无效
And the bid would go to Nick Saverese.
尼克·赛弗里斯就可以中标了
If we want.
如果我们想要的话
If we want Nick Saverese still to be a client?
若我们想要尼克·赛弗里斯当客户的话吗
I'll take care of it.
我会搞定的
Mom, this is Cristian.
妈妈 这位是克里斯蒂安
Mrs. Florrick. Hello.
福瑞克夫人 你好
You're a man.
你是男人
Yes, but I have a nursing license.
是的 但是我有护理执照
Christian? What's Christian?
克里斯琴 哪里人
Mexican? Cristian. Cuban.
墨西哥人吗 是克里斯蒂安 古巴人
My family is from Cuba.
我的家庭来自古巴
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表