Is that what this is?
是这样吗
Seemed pretty bush league to me.
我感觉对手们的实力也不咋样啊
Mr. State's Attorney?
州检察官先生
I'm Alicia Florrick--
我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克
I left a message with your office.
我给你办公电♥话♥上留了言
Yes, and the answer is no.
知道 我的答复是不行
The answer? I haven't even asked the question yet.
答复? 我还没说是什么事呢
You want to help me, right?
你们想帮我 是吧
If I get a guilty verdict for him,
如果我能证明他有罪
your guy in Chicago goes free.
你们在芝加哥的委托人就没事了
Well, that's the hope.
我们是这么希望的
I don't like defense attorneys, ma'am.
我不喜欢辩护律师 女士
I don't trust them. Mr. State's Attorney,
我不信任他们 州检察官先生
we have access to the Cook County Medical Examiner's files.
我们可以获取库克县验尸官的文件
We have an outside forensic analysis...
我们可以做独♥立♥刑侦分♥析♥...
Good day, ma'am.
再见 女士
Hi. He doesn't want our help.
喂 他不想让我们帮他
He will.
他会需要的
Kalinda is getting a soil sample tonight.
凯琳达今晚能拿到土壤取样
Do a search on a type of soil called clay loam.
去研究一下一种叫粘壤土的土
Oh. Um, I'll write up a brief on it.
好 我会写一份简报给你
How's Troy doing?
特洛伊怎么样
Not good. Deer in the headlights.
不太好 吓得不知所措
I wish you were here to hand-hold him.
真希望你能在这安抚他一下
Oh, you're not bad at that yourself.
你在安慰人这方面也不差
Thanks, but I'm not so sure.
谢了 但我还是算了吧
Drive safe. Okay.
小心开车 好
Alicia said to say hi. You all right?
艾丽西娅说向你问好 你还好吗
My parents think the jury doesn't like me.
我父母觉得陪审团不喜欢我
One thing I know is you can't read a jury.
听我的 没人能读懂陪审员的想法
You can't let 'em get into your head.
别把他们当回事
You just gotta play it cool
你只需冷静应对
and let them know that you're innocent.
让他们知道你是清白的
I was approached today by a DOJ agent
今天有个叫戴维·拉瓜地亚的
named David LaGuardia.
司法部探员找上我了
Approached?
找上你了?
In what way approached?
怎么找上你
An off-the-record drop-by over lunch.
在午餐时非正式地找我谈话
What did he say?
他说什么了
He mentioned Wooster-Graff Industries.
他提起了伍斯特-格拉夫实业
I managed the bad publicity
去年他们首次公开募股时
around their IPO last year.
我负责应对负面宣传
But I left before he said anything more.
但在他继续谈话之前我就离开了
Good. Did something happen at Wooster-Graff
很好 伍斯特-格拉夫发生什么事了吗
that I should know about?
是该让我知道的
Completely aboveboard. Completely legal.
绝对正大光明 绝对合法
Then they're just fishing.
这么说他们只是在试探
I wouldn't worry about it.
没什么好担心的
He gave you this?
这是他给你的吗
No.
不是
Where did you get this?
你从哪弄来的
I can't say.
不能说
I had the floor checked.
我检查过那个楼层了
It's empty. A bankruptcy.
空的 已经宣告破产
When was this?
这是什么时候的事
I don't know. A year ago, maybe.
不知道 可能是一年前吧
I moved that painting a bit.
我稍微动了下那幅画
Do you want me to go to Justice?
你想让我去找司法部吗
I am in the middle of a campaign, Diane.
我正忙于竞选 戴安
The rumor of an investigation is often worse than a result.
调查的传言常常比调查的结果更可怕
I need you, if you don't mind, to keep this confidential.
我需要你保守秘密 如果你不介意的话
Of course.
一定
No, I mean, from the candidate.
不 我是说 别让候选人知道
You mean, don't put Alicia on it?
你是说 别把艾丽西娅牵扯进来
Or Will.
还有威尔
Can I use the computer, Mom?
能让我用下电脑吗 妈妈
For homework?
做家庭作业吗
Yes.
是
In a minute. I'm almost done.
等一下 我马上就好了
Don't worry, Mom, I got it.
不用了 妈妈 我搞定了
Mom?
妈妈
Uh, yeah, good. Okay.
好 很好 没事
Tom Szabo.
我是汤姆·萨博
I work as evidence technician for Grundy County.
格兰迪县的证据技术员
And you collected evidence at two sites, Mr. Szabo:
你在两个地方收集了证据 萨博先生
locally, where the body was found,
一是在本地 也就是发现尸体的地方
and also at the murder site.
一是凶案现场
Yes, I received permission
是的 库克县允许我观看
from Cook County to observe their collection there.
他们在那里收集证据的过程
And what did you find that was identical at both sites?
两处有什么共同发现
A shoe impression.
一个鞋印
This one?
这个吗
Yes, the one on the right is from the murder scene,
对 右边那个是凶案现场发现的
and the one on the left is from the body site.
左边那个是弃尸地点发现的
And did you find a match for this shoe impression?
找到与这个鞋印吻合的鞋子了吗
Yes, sir. In Mr. Kuharski's closet.
是的 先生 在库哈斯基先生的橱柜里
They were size 11 Saturn running shoes.
这是一双11码的土星牌跑步鞋
Thank you, sir. Nothing further.
谢谢 先生 没有问题了
Mr. Szabo,
萨博先生
you say you compared the shoe impression
你说你把鞋印跟我当事人的运动鞋
to my client's sneakers,
做了比对
but did you also compare it to Troy Mallick's sneakers?
但你比对了特洛伊·马利克的运动鞋吗
Objection, Your Honor. Relevance.
反对 法官阁下 与本案无关
You've already ruled this parallel Chicago trial
您已经裁定与此同时进行的芝加哥审讯
relevant, Your Honor.
跟本案有关 法官阁下
If the shoe impression matches the Chicago defendant,
如果鞋印与芝加哥被告吻合
that's highly relevant.
这就高度相关了
Yep, Alma, that's right.
对 阿尔玛 说得对
Sorry, Lee, I will overrule.
抱歉 李 反对无效
I did not compare the impression.
我没有比对
But the Illinois Crime Lab did.
但伊利诺伊犯罪实验室对比了
Mr. Szabo, can you read what it says in their determination?
萨博先生 你能把这份报告结果读出来吗
"Based upon a comparison
基于对鞋印
of the shoe impressions with the size 11 footwear
与特洛伊·马利克所穿的11码鞋
worn by Troy Mallick,
所做的对比
we determine a match."
我们认定二者吻合
So, you think the shoe impression matches my client's shoes,
所以 你认为鞋印与我当事人的鞋吻合
but the Chicago team thinks
但芝加哥团队认为
it matches Troy Mallick's shoes.
鞋印与特洛伊·马利克的鞋吻合
Which one do you suppose it is? Objection!
你觉得是哪种情况 反对
Thank you. Nothing further.
谢谢 没有问题了
You're losing. You need that.
你要输了 这个能帮到你
Mr. Szabo, as a forensic evidence technician,
萨博先生 作为一名刑事证据技术员
did you perform an analysis of the soil
你有没有分♥析♥
from Mr. Kuharski's sneakers?
库哈斯基先生运动鞋上的泥土
Yes, but unfortunately,
是的 但很不幸
I didn't have a sample
我没有凶案现场的泥土样本
from the murder site to compare it to.
所以无法比对
Because the lab in Chicago failed to release one to you?
由于芝加哥的实验室没有给你一份样本
That's right. There was a bit of a jurisdictional dispute.
对 是有一些管辖权争议
I understand.
明白
Prosecution Exhibit D, Your Honor.
请看第四份检方证物 法官阁下
This is an analysis of the soil from the murder site.
这是一份凶案现场的泥土分♥析♥报告
Objection. This is not on the prosecution's exhibit list.
反对 这不在检方证物单上
We've just become aware of it.
我们刚刚知道这份证据的存在
Because Mr. Tripke was handed it
因为是旁听席上的一个人
by someone in the gallery.
刚拿给崔普吉先生的
Yes, I think I recognize our illustrious guest.
是的 我想我认出这位著名的旁听客了
We've had dealings before, haven't we, Ms...?
我们以前打过交道 是吧 这位...
Mrs. Florrick. Ah, yes.
福瑞克夫人 噢对
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表