Grace!
格蕾丝
Homework?
你在做作业吗
Nope.
不是
Campaign?
竞选的事?
I already did my homework, Mom. I know.
我作业已经做完了 妈妈 我知道
How's Dad doing?
爸爸怎么样
He's good. I don't see much of him, though.
他很棒 不过我见他不多
It's mostly...
大多是...
What?
怎么了
Nothing. Morning, Mom.
没什么 早上好 妈妈
I have to call Eli. Hi.
我得给伊莱打个电♥话♥ 早上好
I don't need breakfast.
我不吃早餐了
Too bad. You're getting it. Sit down.
可惜 你必须吃 坐下
What's he doing?
他在做什么
I don't know. I've given up on parenting.
不知道 我已经放弃管教他了
How'd you sleep? Well.
睡得好吗 很好
You look good.
你看上去真好
I look...?
我...?
Yeah. Your hair-- it's-it's cool.
是的 你的头发很有型
Uh, Eli Gold, please.
请找伊莱·戈德
No, no, tell him it's important.
不 跟他说我有要紧事
For those of you who don't know Jordan,
向各位不认识乔丹的人介绍一下
he was chief of staff to Barbara Boxer
他曾是芭芭拉·波克斯的幕僚长[美国参议员]
and has worked on three California senatorial campaigns.
并且参与过三次加州参议员竞选活动
Hello, print journalists.
你好 记者们
How does it feel to perpetuate a dying medium?
苦撑着一个要死的媒体是什么感觉
Does this mean the candidate has lost faith in you, Eli?
这是否意味着候选人已对你失去信心 伊莱
No. It means we're expanding.
不 这意味着我们的队伍愈加庞大
Let me, uh, backstop that.
这点我补充一下
There's been absolutely no loss of confidence in Eli.
候选人绝没有对伊莱失去信心
But Maddie Hayward is gaining on you in the polls.
但是玛蒂·海沃德在民调上正逼近你们
That's just a temporary novelty bounce.
人们对她一时新鲜而已
Yeah, Zach, is this important?
是我 扎克 是要紧事吗
I think so. I was checking out the Maddie Hayward Web site,
我觉得是 我刚才在看玛蒂·海沃德的网站
and they accidentally left a link open
他们不小心放了条
to internal political documents.
关于国内政♥治♥的文件链接
Okay...
好吧
It's an easy thing to do,
这事很容易
but I got a screen grab before they closed it.
但我在他们撤下之前截了图
Hold on. That's our call waiting.
稍等 我这边有电♥话♥进来
Oh, sure. Take your time. That's why I'm here.
没问题 慢慢来 反正我时间好充裕噢
Hello? No.
你好 不是
Okay, hold on.
好的 稍等
Uh, Mom, do you know an Elsbeth?
妈妈 你认识一个埃尔斯贝特吗
Tascioni? Is that her on the phone?
塔肖尼 是她的电♥话♥吗
Yeah, she wants to talk to you,
是的 她找你
but I have Eli on the other line.
但是我正在跟伊莱通话
Zach, give me the phone.
扎克 让我接电♥话♥
Sorry, Eli. I have to call you back on my cell phone.
抱歉 伊莱 我用手♥机♥打回给你
Elsbeth, hi. Are you all right?
埃尔斯贝特 你好吗
Uh, yes.
我很好
I just need your help on a case.
就是有个案子需要你帮忙
Okay. What's the case?
好啊 什么案件
It's a contract enforcement arbitration
合同履行仲裁
for my client, Anna.
我的委托人叫安娜
It should only take a few hours.
应该只需几个小时
We've got it covered, Zach. Don't worry.
这个问题我们已经有对策了 扎克 别担心
No, Maddie Hayward is going after race-- racial bias.
不 玛蒂·海沃德想打种族牌 种族偏见
There is no racial bias. Don't worry.
我们没有种族偏见的问题 别担心
It says right here that they have two ASAs working under Dad
材料说他们有两名爸爸手下的助理检察官
who will say that he's biased
愿意陈述因为他们是黑人
against them because they're black.
而受到他的种族偏见
It's a bluff. They want us to chase our tails.
吓唬人的 他们想让我们瞎忙活
I don't think so, Eli.
我觉得不是 伊莱
When did you start talking to me like I was a peer?
你几时起跟我说话这么没大没小的
Sorry, Mr. Gold.
抱歉 戈德先生
Okay, send me your screen grab, and I'll look into it.
好吧 把截图传给我 我查查看
Okay, I'm sending it now.
好的 我现在就发
Yeah. Okay. No, I'm going to come right in.
对 不 我马上过来
I'll see you there.
待会见
Nice having breakfast with you, too.
我也很高兴与你们共进早餐
That joke was written for me by my staff,
那个笑话是我的幕僚为我写的
so they appreciate your laughter.
他们会感谢大家的笑声
But, uh, this is no joke.
但这不是说笑
I love business.
我爱做生意
I am not the type of feminist that hates to make a dollar.
我不是那种视金钱如粪土的女权主义者
I am a feminist that wants you to make money.
我希望大家都能赚到钱
With women.
和女人一起赚钱
And with African-Americans.
和非裔美国人一起
And Latinos and all minorities.
和拉美裔以及所有少数族裔一起
I think racial bias is an impediment to business.
我认为种族偏见是对生意的阻碍
Where the hell did that come from?
这话是从哪说起
We need to talk about debates.
我们得谈谈辩论的事
Okay. We're talking.
好 这不是在谈吗
Four debates?
四场辩论?
Better talk to Eli.
你最好找伊莱谈
Eli says one.
伊莱说一场
Well, Eli speaks for me.
伊莱可以代表我的意见
Nice to see you.
很高兴见到你
Yes. Say hello to Alicia.
我也是 代我向艾丽西娅问好
I will.
我会的
What'd she say?
她刚跟你说什么
The debates.
辩论的事
She wants four.
她想要四场
She may be coming after you about race.
她可能会以种族问题攻击你
Preferential hiring and promotion in the State's Attorney's Office?
州检办有优先录用和提拔白人的问题吗
Uh, let it go.
别管它
Race is a scab-- you don't pick at it.
种族问题是雷区 你别碰
We think she has a couple of ASAs who are...
我们认为她拉拢到了两三个助理检察官
gonna go public.
他们将会公之于众
Public about what? And who's "We"?
公开什么 "我们"又是指谁
Zach.
扎克
He found an open link on Maddie's Web site
他在玛蒂的网站上找到一条链接
to some confidential memos. Who's Zach?
看到一些机密会议纪要 谁是扎克
Your son. Yeah.
您的儿子 是的
So talk to the ASAs.
跟助理检察官谈谈
See if anyone's disgruntled. Just let it go.
看看是否有人对你不满 不管它就是了
Let me think about it.
我考虑一下
Hi. Elsbeth Tascioni.
你好 我来找埃尔斯贝特·塔肖尼
Elsbeth?
埃尔斯贝特
Alicia! In here. Hi!
艾丽西娅 我在这里 你好
Oh, boy.
天啊
I was trying to question Simon Fassel,
我本来想询问西蒙·法赛尔
the defendant in this arbitration.
也就是仲裁的被申请人
He was giving a Q and A after a speech,
他当时在一个演讲后回答问题
and he had me arrested.
然后就让人逮捕了我
I've never been arrested in my life.
我这辈子从没被逮捕过
And then I turned around.
然后我回头一看...
This is nice.
这衣服真漂亮
What is this?
什么牌子
Tahari, I think.
塔哈瑞 [以色列裔美国设计师品牌]
So you want me to cover for a case for you.
所以你要我帮你处理一宗案件
Is that it? Yes, yes.
是吗 是的
This defendant, Fassel,
被申请人 法赛尔
is the CEO of Erobos, the running shoe company.
是爱乐博思的总裁 一家跑鞋公♥司♥
Do you know it?
你知道吗
Well, they reneged on an endorsement contract
他们拒绝履行与我的委托人
for $5 million with my client,
签订的一份价值500万的背书合同
and the contract enforcement arbitration is in two hours,
离合同履行仲裁的时间不到两小时了
and I won't be out in time.
我赶不到了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表