No, sir, he is lying to make you settle.
不 先生 他造谣是为了让你和解
You told us this was going to be an easy...
你们之前说这官司很好打
What I told you, sir, is that the defense will try anything
我告诉你的是 被告会尽其所能
in its power to shake your confidence in this case.
来动摇你对打赢这起官司的信心
Can you promise me you can win this still?
你现在还能保证一定会赢吗
No.
不能
I can promise you that we will work even harder now
我能向你们保证我们会尽更大的努力
because I am angry...
因为我很愤怒
and this should make you angry, too.
你们也应该为此感到愤怒
Okay.
好的
Okay, if he's not gay, let's prove it.
好的 如果他不是同性恋 我们得有证据
Get Kalinda on it.
让凯琳达去查
I'll review the case law on hate crimes,
我去研究一下关于仇恨犯罪的判例
then we'll talk again in two hours.
两个小时之后我们再谈
It's not about comfort; we're the named partners.
不是为了舒适 我们是命名合伙人
Yes, and I'm the creditors' trustee.
我是代表债权人的管理人
I can veto your decisions.
我可以否决你的决定
Not on this. Not on office space.
这不关你事 空间分配不关你事
I'm not saying I can on office space.
我没说我可以否决你分配空间的决定
I am saying I have more clout
我是在说我的权力在你之上
and I'm willing to take a smaller office.
而我也愿意换到更小的办公室
Which is your choice.
这是你的自♥由♥
And what is the topic under discussion?
我们是在讨论什么问题
He wants to put a wall in here; right there.
他想在这竖一堵墙 就在那儿
And you and I will share the space.
我们两个以后共用一间办公室
We lost the 27th floor.
我们失去了27楼的空间
We have to double up,
必须得挤一下
and some litigators are without offices.
有些律师连办公室都没有了
That will undercut morale,
这有损律所的士气
so it's incumbent upon leadership to sacrifice.
领导层有义务做出牺牲
True.
对
But we're not gonna do it.
但我们不会这样做
We're bringing this firm back,
我们会让律所起死回生
and we're doing it in the offices we have now.
就在我们现有的办公室里
And unless you want to go to the bankruptcy judge on this,
海登先生 除非你想去破产法庭告我们
Mr. Hayden, I suggest you back off!
否则我建议你少管闲事
At some point, you'll realize
总有一天你们会意识到
I'm trying to save you from yourself.
我在努力从你们自己手里拯救你们
What got into you?
你这是怎么了
Wheaties.
吃了麦片
Mr. Gold, I was only trying to help you.
戈德先生 我只是想帮你
Don't.
不用
I am trying to kill an article
我在努力阻止一篇关于
about Peter sleeping with a campaign worker,
彼得跟竞选工作人员上♥床♥的报道见报
and every time you talk about women chasing him,
你每次说女人们追他不放
you make that the story.
都是在支持那篇报道
Don't bark at me, Mr. Gold.
不用对我吼 戈德先生
Oh, Jackie, that wasn't barking.
杰姬 这怎么能算吼
This is barking!
这才是吼
When you've calmed down,
你什么时候冷静下来了
we can discuss my schedule.
我们再讨论一下我的行程
Your schedule's changed, Jackie.
你的行程有变化 杰姬
You're in Double-A ball now.
你现在降级了
I have no idea what that means.
我不明白你在说什么
That means that, until you behave,
我是说 在你变乖之前
you'll be speaking at the Regional Senior Center
你要去莫顿格罗夫地区老年人中心
of Greater Morton Grove.
发表演讲
I've never heard of that.
我从来没听说过这种地方
Exactly.
这就对了
Miss Hayward.
海沃德女士
Mr. Gold. You seem busy.
戈德先生 看起来挺忙的
Yes, we're preparing for a straw poll this weekend.
是啊 我们在为周末的民调做准备
It means everything and nothing.
它事关重大却又毫无意义
Why everything?
为什么事关重大
Well, the straw poll votes don't actually count for anything,
民调的选票没有任何实际意义
but if we don't get them, the press will say we're...
但如果拿不下选票 媒体会说我们...
You know what? It doesn't matter.
别提了 不要紧
Anyway, what can I do for you?
请问有何贵干
Hey! Out.
大家都出去
I'm hearing rumors
我听到了一些传言
that trouble me, as a donor.
让我这个捐助人感到困扰
Well, if they trouble you, they trouble me.
困扰你的问题就是我的问题
What are they?
什么传言
That there's another shoe about to drop.
传言说坏事将至
You understand, Eli, I agreed to contribute--
伊莱请你理解 我捐助你们是有条件的
that was dependent on Peter keeping his pants zipped.
彼得必须得控制好他的下半身
Where are you hearing this?
你从哪里听到的这些传言
The Women's Leadership Forum.
女性领导力论♥坛♥
I was encouraging other donors to give,
我本想动员其他人也捐助一些
and there was some, uh...
但是她们...
reluctance.
不情愿
Well, Peter has done nothing untoward.
彼得没有任何不良行为
But his political enemies will still lie about him.
但他的政坛对手仍然会造谣
I have to go.
我得走了
Have I assuaged your concerns?
我消除你的疑虑了吗
I'm not sure.
我不确定
Cary, thank you for stepping in.
凯里 谢谢你抽时间来见我
Very good job on the copyright suit.
那起版权官司打得很好
Uh, thank you, sir.
谢谢您 先生
No court time, and they settled for $80,000.
没上法庭 就拿到了8万美元的赔偿
Well, if the firm can avoid court, we win.
避免上法庭对我们律所是有利的
I feel you've been without an office for much too long, Cary.
凯里 我觉得你已经太久没有办公室了
You've been here...
你已经来了...
Uh, two months.
两个月
And everyone speaks highly of you.
大家都对你评价甚高
So I'd like to move you into an office by the end of the day.
所以今天之内我会给你安排间办公室
Thank you.
谢谢
And I want you to come to me when you need to.
我希望你有需要就来找我
When I...? If there's anything you think can be...
我在 有任何你觉得...
improved... please feel free to contact me.
能有所改进的 尽管来找我
You mean... like... anything?
你是指 什么都可以
Like, the lunchroom or...
比如 餐厅或者
people, cases, management decisions...
人手 案子 管理决策
anything.
什么都可以
I'd hate to limit your scope.
我不想让你束手束脚
Beth Alexander, and I...
我是贝思·亚历山大 我
what was the second question?
第二个问题是什么
Your address. Oh. Sorry.
你的住址 不好意思
I'm nervous.
我有点紧张
On campus. Van de Beek dorms.
住在学校 范德比克宿舍
Thank you, Beth.
谢谢你 贝思
And you were a classmate and friend of the victim Tre? Yeah.
你是受害人特瑞的同学兼好友吗 是的
In fact, you were more than that, weren't you?
其实你们的关系不止如此 对吗
What do you mean?
你是什么意思
You dated. Objection, Your Honor.
你们还约会 反对 法官阁下
Relevance-- one can be gay and still date women.
与本案无关 同志也可以和女人约会
Then let the defense make
那就让辩方律师别在这问题上
that argument in closing, Your Honor.
做无谓的争辩了 法官阁下
This is not the time... Excuse me...
现在不是时候 抱歉
Hold on, now, both of you!
二位 就此打住
Sit down, Ms. Lockhart.
坐下 洛克哈特女士
Mr. Andrews is correct.
安德鲁斯先生是对的
You are not the questioning attorney.
不是你在进行盘问
Mrs. Florrick, do you have the same argument
福瑞克夫人 您对安德鲁斯先生的反对
against Mr. Andrews' objection?
也持反对意见吗
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官阁下
Then, Mr. Andrews, I overrule your objection.
那么安德鲁斯先生 反对无效
Let's not argue our case through objections. Please.
这案子请各位不要再纠缠在各种反对上了
Made me break my paperweight.
我好少写点裁决书
Mrs. Florrick, you may continue.
福瑞克夫人 你可以继续了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表