back at your firm, right?
提起过在内庭说的话 对吗
Any of them could be Anonymous.
谁都可能是组织的一员
You know what I think, Dylan?
知道我怎么想吗 迪伦
I think every single bit of this is you.
我觉得这些全是你干的
I think you enjoy creating paranoia
我觉得你喜欢激发偏执
and confusion to help your cause.
和疑惑 来帮助事业发展
And what cause is that?
那事业是什么
Destroying in order to create.
大破大立
Maybe, but that video,
也许吧 但那视频
it's not me.
不是我弄的
Why?
为什么不是
I have a sense of humor.
我是有幽默感的人
We're not joining your class action.
我们不会加入你的共同诉讼
Why not? Out of pique?
为什么 因为生我气吗
No, the firm changed its mind.
不 律所改主意了
We're a democracy.
我们是个民♥主♥的律所
We do that.
改主意是正常的
I have enjoyed these last four weeks a lot.
我过去四周工作很愉快
Well, it's good that you've enjoyed yourself.
你能工作愉快非常好
Um, and I think I've made a real impact.
我也相信我给你们留下了好印象
So I hope you consider keeping me.
所以希望你们可以考虑留用我
Are you ready to work on your own?
你准备好独♥立♥工作了吗
If that's what the partners want.
合伙人想让我独♥立♥我就独♥立♥
Um, why don't you give us a minute, Robyn?
可以给我们几分钟谈谈吗 罗宾
If you have any hesitations,
如果你们有任何顾虑
I hope you give me a chance to respond.
我希望可以有回应的机会
Certainly. Thank you.
当然 谢谢你
Well, she sure is eager.
她确实很有热情
Like working with Minnie Mouse.
好像在跟米老鼠合作
Kalinda,
凯琳达
do you have anything to add?
你有什么话要说吗
She's good.
她很不错
Keep her on.
留下她吧
I'm declaring a mistrial.
我宣布审判无效
Your Honor, that is grossly unfair.
法官阁下 那太不公平了
You will be assigned a new trial date
会给你们重新安排审判时间
and a new judge.
和法官
Anything else?
还有别的事吗
Our client's contempt citation?
我们当事人蔑视法庭的处罚呢
Remains in effect
依然有效
until such time as your client wishes
除非你的当事人想要
to take the necessary action to cure it.
履行必要行动来修正之前的行为
Your Honor, our client is still in jail.
法官阁下 我们的当事人还在监狱里
It could be months before we get a new trial date.
到新的庭审日期前可能会有几个月时间
Yes, and your friends should've thought of that.
对 你们的朋友应该好好想想那点
Anonymous is not our friend.
匿名者不是我们的朋友
They made a mockery of this court,
他们愚弄了这次庭审
they instituted mob justice,
他们蓄意鼓动舆♥论♥挟持正义
made it impossible...
导致无法...
Justice for Rainey Selwin. Justice now.
给蕾妮·塞尔文公正 即时的公正
Justice for Rainey Selwin. Justice now.
给蕾妮·塞尔文公正 即时的公正
Justice for Rainey Selwin.
给蕾妮·塞尔文公正
Justice now.
即时的公正
Yeah, I remember Todd Bratcher.
我记得托德·布赖彻
Admitted everything.
他承认了所有事
The full nine.
全部九点 都认了
Yeah, then his lawyers got his confession tossed.
对 但他的律师把证供推♥翻♥了
He was a hair under 17,
他那时是个17岁的孩子
so we got burned for not notifying his folks
所以被要求在审讯前
before questioning.
不要通知学校
The kid skated, but I'm past it.
那孩子逃过了惩罚 我也放下了
Yeah, well, the girl's not.
对 但那姑娘没放下
She's suing Todd civilly.
她对托德提起了民事诉讼
I just wish we could use that confession.
我只希望我们能用那些供述
I never knew a cop that didn't keep a copy for himself.
我从没见过不为自己留副本的警♥察♥
Just in case IAD got involved.
总要防内务部介入的
If ever there was a moment to do the right thing,
要说什么时候该做对的事
this is it.
这就是时候了
The important thing is to get in front of it
重要的是说实话
so I can tell the judge you cooperated.
我可以告诉法官你很合作
Did she say she wanted to have sex?
她说她愿意做♥爱♥了吗
I guess not.
我想没有
Did she say she wanted to have sex?
她说她愿意做♥爱♥了吗
I guess not. Your Honor,
我想没有 法官大人
you've already declared a mistrial.
你已经宣布审判无效了
Yes, but you're still the judge of record
是 但你依然是本案法官
until such time as...
直到...
You can't let the actions of an anarchistic gang
你不能让一个无政♥府♥帮派的行动
control your rulings. Your Honor, please,
控制你的裁判 法官阁下 拜托
forget about everything else here.
不看眼前这些
Me, him, Anonymous.
我 他 匿名者
Rainey is being imprisoned for speaking the truth,
蕾妮还在为说了实话而坐牢
and that is wrong.
那是不对的
This video proves it.
这段视频证明了这点
You did it.
你做到了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表