We'll get to them in time. Baby steps.
我们慢慢照顾她们 一步一步来
You bought off the ringleaders.
你们收买♥♥了首要分子
We handled the problem
我们解决问题的方式
in a way that protected us and satisfied them.
既保护了自己 也让她们满意
It's what management does.
这就是管理者该做的
So, onto the next order of business.
那么进入下一议程
This case based on a lead provided by...
这个案子基于...
**So far it's not bad...*
*目前都还不错
Don't come on this bus unless you have good news for me.
除非你有好消息 不要进来
I have good news.
我有好消息
I did some polling after the interview.
在采访后我做了民调
**The way that you feel...*
*你体验到的...
Suburban, exurban...
郊区 远郊区
Across the board. Kresteva's lead just got erased.
全面提升 克里斯特瓦的优势被追平了
It's a dead heat.
目前不分胜负
It was your interview with Charlie Rose that did this.
都归功于你在查理·罗斯的采访上说的话
You promise me
你保证
that you will never put me through the same thing again.
永远不再让我承受那样的事
Alicia... I promise.
艾丽西娅... 我保证
Then, yes, I would love to renew our vows.
那好 我愿意重续誓言
Let's do it then.
我们行动吧
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表