Do I look angry?
我看起来像在生气吗
My directive here is simple:
我在这里的任务很简单
clean up political corruption.
清除政♥治♥腐♥败♥
That's all.
仅此而已
You underestimate me
如果你觉得我在凭偏见做事
if you think I'm working from bias.
那就太低估我了
I'll be in touch.
我会再联♥系♥你的
And you'll read our complaint?
你会看我们的申诉吗
Oh, yes. I have it right here.
当然 我好好拿着呢
Sorry, I have to get to my next meeting.
抱歉 我要去开下一个会了
Hello?
你好
Oh, hi.
你好
I just saw you had to run off, so, I...
我看到你急匆匆走了 就...
Oh, my gosh.
天呐
You didn't have to do that.
你太客气了
I know. It was nothing.
我知道 没什么的
Well, thank you.
谢谢你
Uh... what do I owe you?
我得还你多少钱
No, no, no, nothing.
不不不 什么都不用
Well, I have to pay you something.
我必须得把钱还你
No, you don't. No. Next time. I'm Simone.
不用了 下次吧 我叫西蒙
Oh, um, Alicia.
我叫艾丽西娅
There aren't many people around here. Yes, I know.
这附近真没什么人来 对 我知道
It's so strange that they built this big hotel up here.
所以他们在这里建这么大个饭店挺奇怪的
So, are you here for vacation or something?
那你来这里是旅行还是做什么
Oh, no. Work. You?
不是旅行 为了工作 你呢
Oh, my husband's here for work.
我丈夫到这里出差
You are probably the lawyer that he's here to meet.
你应该就是他要来见的律师吧
Are you Mrs. Canning?
你是坎宁夫人吗
Yes. Are you Mrs. Florrick?
对 你是福瑞克夫人?
Yes. My husband speaks so highly of you.
对 我丈夫对你评价很高
He does? Yes.
真的 真的
He does. He thinks you're fantastic.
是真的 他觉得你非常好
For a while there, I thought I should be jealous.
有一阵我还觉得很吃醋
I'm joking.
我开玩笑的
But we should have breakfast sometime.
我们有时间一起吃早饭吧
You know, if we're going to be here for a while.
如果我们还要在这里待几天的话
Are we going to be here for a while?
我们还会在这里待几天吗
I don't know. You tell me.
我不知道 你说呢
Well, it was really nice to meet you.
认识你真的很高兴
So, I'll call you for breakfast?
我回头打电♥话♥约你吃早餐?
Good. Yeah. Okay.
好的 没问题 好
Simone?
西蒙
Yes?
怎么
I was so sorry to hear about your husband's friend.
我为你丈夫的朋友感到很惋惜
The one who's dying?
那个将不久于人世的朋友
Who's that?
是谁
Oh, never mind. It was my mistake.
别管了 是我想错了
It was lovely to meet you, Simone.
认识你很高兴 西蒙
You, as well, Alicia.
我也是 艾丽西娅
Good job, Kalinda. He's sure?
干得漂亮 凯琳达 他确定吗
Yeah. Look, as far as I can tell,
对 就目前我所了解的情况
the Aedus... Eedus...? Aed...?
白纹... 百纹... 白什么
Aedes albopictus.
白纹伊蚊
The...
那个...
this kind of mosquito breed doesn't transmit West Nile,
这种蚊子不会传播西尼罗河病毒
so it couldn't have come from the koi pond.
所以病毒不可能来自鲤鱼塘
That virus is transmitted by the ae-aed...
病毒是由艾...
The other one? Aedes aegypti.
另一种叫什么 埃及伊蚊
Aedes aegypti.
埃及伊蚊
By a different type of mosquito.
由另一种蚊子传播的
Excellent. Very good.
太棒了 非常好
Just get him on the record.
给他做证言记录
Ah, that'll be fun.
好 那会很有意思的
We'll call you back, Kalinda.
我们一会打给你
What's going on out there?
外面那是怎么了
He's getting Cary in line to testify against us.
他在争取凯里作对我们不利的证明
I just want to make sure we're on the same page.
我只想确定我们是有共识的
I think we are. Yeah.
我觉得我们有 没问题
Good. Thank you, Cary.
好的 谢谢你 凯里
Cary?
凯里
Yes?
怎么
What was Clarke discussing with you?
克拉克跟你聊了什么
Uh, nothing. He just wanted to know
没什么 就是想了解一下
about the clients who left last week.
上周离开的那个客户的情况
And what did you say?
你说了什么
I said nothing.
什么也没说
I just listened. We're just a little
我就听了 我们有点担心
worried he's trying to line up a case against us, Cary.
他在试图搜索对我们不利的证据 凯里
And that he might use you.
而他可能会利用你
Do you think that's a possibility?
你觉得有可能吗
He didn't say anything about that.
他没提相关的事
Can we, um, talk to you, Cary,
凯里 我们...能认为
about possibly testifying for us?
你有可能帮我们作证吗
2:30. And here we are again.
两点半 我们依然如此
Why don't you go for a walk? I'll get you when he comes.
你干嘛不去散个步 他来了我叫你
How's your friend who's dying?
你那个将死的朋友怎么样了
Have you heard any more from him?
你有收到更多的消息吗
No. Why?
没有 怎么了
Maybe you should call him.
你也许该给他打个电♥话♥
Maybe he's dead.
也许他已经死了
Excuse me?
抱歉 你什么意思
Oh, I'm sorry.
不好意思
Am I being insensitive?
是我太口无遮拦了吗
How's the eulogy coming?
悼词写得怎么样了
I mean, maybe you could ask Simone to help you on that.
我是说 你也许可以让西蒙帮你写
You met my wife.
你见过我妻子了
Yes, I did.
对 我见了
She's wonderful.
她人很好
Yes, she's... my better half.
对 她是...我更好的那一半
She's your only half.
她是你唯一的一半
Funny, she'd never heard of Ian Keyes, your roommate.
有趣的是 她从未听说过你室友伊恩·奇斯
Yeah, well...
对 这个...
I don't share everything with her.
我不会把所有事都跟她说
Your lies, for example.
比如 你的谎言
You don't share your lies?
你不跟她分享你的谎言?
No.
对
Those I save for you.
谎言是留给你的
What was even the point
编一个自己朋友将不久人世的谎言
of lying about a dying friend?
能有什么意义呢
I don't know. It was a way of connecting.
我也不知道 只是引起一点共鸣
Didn't you feel we were connected?
你不觉得我们当时有共鸣吗
How does a bastard like you end up with such a wonderful wife?
你这么个混♥蛋♥怎么找到那么好的妻子的
Women like bastards.
女人喜欢混♥蛋♥
Didn't you notice that? It's like a challenge.
你没发现吗 就像挑战一样
Beauty and the Beast.
美女与野兽
It fits in with all the fairy tales you grew up consuming.
完全吻合与你们从小到大看的各种童话
Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, there's Godot.
戈多来了
Hello.
你好
All right. Really?
好的 真的吗
Let the record show that Mr. Ingersol has refused
请记录 英格索尔先生
to attend a court-mandated deposition for the fourth time.
第四次拒绝出席法庭命令的庭外取证会
He was literally a minute away when he had another call.
他接到另一个电♥话♥时真只离这一分钟路程了
Oh, really? Just a minute away? Wow.
真的? 就一分钟路远了?
He says he can reschedule for tomorrow at 10:00.
他说他可以改约明早十点
Okay, sure. Um, it'll just...
好的 没问题 正好...
It'll give you some time to read this.
给你点时间看看这个
It's saying that the CDC is updating their report again.
上面说疾控中心更新了报告
The mosquito carrying
携带西尼罗河病毒的文字
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表