And you witnessed this meeting
你是否亲历了这次
between Mr. Saxon and Mr. Gold? Yes.
撒克逊和戈德先生的会面 是
Mr. Florrick's mother was to speak
那时福瑞克先生的母亲
at one of his convalescent homes.
要在他的一所疗养院演讲
And in what way were these votes bought?
收买♥♥选票一事是如何操作的
Mr. Gold was worried
戈德先生担心
that he wouldn't get enough votes to make
他在民♥主♥党民♥意♥调查中
a strong enough showing at the Democratic straw poll,
得不到足够彰显优势的选票
so Mr. Saxon promised to bus 600 senior citizens
所以撒克逊先生承诺带600名老年人
to the straw poll
去参加民调
to pack the vote for Peter Florrick--
让他们把所有票投给彼得·福瑞克
your husband.
你丈夫
Alicia, do you mind giving us a moment?
艾丽西娅 你介意回避一下吗
I do, actually.
实际上 我介意
This has nothing to do with Peter.
这事跟彼得没关系
You packed the vote?
你纠集了选票
I did what everyone does, I...
大家都是这么干的
Wait a minute.
等等
No, Alicia,
不行 艾丽西娅
you may be subject to subpoena in federal court.
你可能会被联邦法♥院♥传唤
No, I enjoy attorney-client privilege.
不 我受律师与当事人保密特权保护
Only if you have no previous knowledge of this
前提是你作为竞选人的妻子
as the wife of the candidate.
事先不知情
Peter doesn't know you packed the straw poll?
彼得不知道你纠集选票的事吗
I didn't pack it.
我不是纠集选票
It was a Democratic outreach to involve seniors in the process.
是民♥主♥党为邀老年人参与投票做出的努力
In trade for a discount
用给绿门提供优♥惠♥的
on Greengate's crisis management?
危机管理服务换取的吗
Not in trade.
不是换取的
Coincidentally, at the same time.
只是碰巧同时发生了
That's all.
如此而已
You didn't rein in your hours, Alicia.
你没有控制住团队的工时 艾丽西娅
We're still working on it.
我们还在努力解决
Well, there are more associates involved
参与毕夏普一案的律师
in the Bishop case than before.
比之前还要多
You need to assert your authority.
你要树立你的威信
I've gone over the work, Diane, it's all necessary.
我去看过了 戴安 都是必要的工作
Part of asserting my authority is telling you that.
我树立威信的一部分就是这样告诉你
Well, here's another part.
还有另一部分
Find a way to cut ten percent of their billable hours.
想办法砍掉他们十分之一的计费工时
It's all right.
没关系的
You over your cold?
你感冒好了
Yes.
嗯
You?
你呢
Getting there.
快好了
Alicia, it's okay.
艾丽西娅 没关系的
We're not gonna act on it.
我们不会怎么样的
Again.
再一次怎么样
Yes, again.
是的 再一次
It was a mistake, it happened, but that's it.
那是个错误 它发生了 但仅此而已
We can't... avoid each other.
我们不可能永远回避对方
You're right.
你说得对
I'll see you around. See you.
回见 回见
Yes, I met with Eli Gold.
是 我和伊莱·戈德会过面
You're with his defense team?
你是他辩护团队的人
I am.
是
The prosecution says that you met with Mr. Gold
检方说你会见戈德先生是为了
for the purposes of voter fraud.
商谈贿选的事
I have an agreement with the Department of Justice
我与司法部有协议
which prevents me from going into these matters.
我不能谈论此类事宜
Yeah, is that regarding arranging transport
嗯 是关于你安排送出
for seniors staying in your homes?
你养老院里的老人吗
Again, I really can't say.
再说一遍 我不能说
All right, then, let me just say this.
好吧 我这么跟你说
I think that the Department of Justice
我认为司法部
is trying to scare you...
是在吓唬你
This, um, this picture,
这张照片
this one here... is that taken from the straw poll? Yes.
这张 是在民调会上拍的吗 是
Do you have any more from that day?
你有那天的其他照片吗
We probably do.
我们应该有
Why?
怎么了
Hey, do you want to have dinner tonight?
今晚想一起吃个饭吗
What?
什么
Do you want to have dinner tonight? Why?
今晚想一起吃饭吗 为什么
What do you mean, why?
干嘛问为什么
No, I mean, who with?
不 我是说和谁一起
Oh, no, not the campaign, just us.
不是位了竞选的事 就我们两个
What?
什么
A date?
约会吗
No, not a date,
不算约会
uh... just...
就是
Okay, a date.
好吧 是约会
Okay.
可以
Good.
好的
You know that Jordan says that if Maddie attacks me
乔丹说如果明天的辩论上玛蒂攻击我
in tomorrow's debate, that I should back off
我应该退让
so that I don't look like a bully.
那样才不会显得我欺负她
You think that's smart?
你觉得那样明智吗
I think you should call Eli and ask him.
我觉得你该打给伊莱问问
I haven't, uh, been talking to Eli.
我这段时间还没跟伊莱交谈过
I know.
我知道
I think you should call Eli.
我觉得你应该打给伊莱
We book over $55 million in yearly client fees
我们每年的客户佣金超过5500万
and we do this by providing individualized service.
因为我们为客户提供个性化服务
The primary reason we're one of the few large firms
我们是尚存的为数不多的大律所之一
left standing is because we don't forget
首要原因是我们从不忘记
it's all about the client.
客户至上的道理
Now, I was told ten minutes,
我被告知只能讲10分钟
but I could go on for another 30.
但我可以接着再说30分钟
You have any questions? No, this is great.
你们有问题吗 没有 讲得很好
Good presentation. Thank you.
陈述得不错 谢谢
Actually I have a question.
我有一个问题
Ms. Hellinger.
海灵格女士
You represent the drug dealer Lemond Bishop, don't you?
你们为毒贩莱蒙德·毕夏普代理 对吗
I don't think we need to go into that.
我觉得我们不必谈那个问题
Won't that prove difficult,
那样不是挺困难的吗
representing Chicago's top drug dealer
一边代表芝加哥最大的毒贩
while at the same time representing us?
一边代表我们
Obviously there's always a Chinese Wall
显然在我为你们提供的服务
between the service I would supply for you and the service
和律所里我的其他同事为毕夏普先生
others in our firm would supply for Mr. Bishop.
提供的服务之间一定会壁垒分明
Thank you, very helpful.
谢谢 这个回答很有意义
That's it, a Chinese wall?
就这样吗 壁垒分明
Well, if we had to make other adjustments, we'd be willing.
如果我们必须做出其他调整 乐意效劳
Okay, thank you.
好的 谢谢你
Have you seen these photos before, Mr. Saxon?
你见过这些照片吗 撒克逊先生
Yes, I took them.
见过 都是我拍的
And could you tell this court
能向法庭说明
what event is documented in these photos?
照片是在什么活动上拍摄的吗
Yes, the Democratic straw poll four months ago.
能 是四个月前的民♥主♥党民调会
And you arranged transportation
你安排运送了照片中的老人
for the seniors pictured here to be at this straw poll?
去参加那次民调会吗
Yes.
是的
Now, the prosecution,
检方
in the form of the formidable Mr. Perrotti--
也就是令人敬畏的佩罗蒂先生
he has suggested that this was
他说这是
an attempt to stack the deck in favor of Mr. Florrick
为了帮助福瑞克先生在民调中占优
at this poll. Is that true?
而暗中策划的 是这样吗
No.
不是
Uh, as you can see, the seniors involved voted
正如你看到的 那些老人们投票给了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表