Hey, I'm sorry, buddy. Are you all right?
抱歉 兄弟 你还好吗
I hope I didn't ruin your suit!
希望我没把你的西装弄坏了
What is that? Calvin Klein?!
那是什么 卡尔文·克莱恩
What happened?
怎么了
O-Okay. O-Okay.
好的 好的
Yeah, I... I will tell her.
好 我...我会告诉她
I love you, Mom. Good luck.
我爱你 妈妈 祝你好运
...you didn't know he had committed fraud?
你不知道他犯了欺诈罪
I've done a full inventory since fall.
我入秋之后做了一份完整详尽的财务报表
I resolved to give investigators my memos and e-mails.
还把我的备忘和电子邮件都交给调查员
And you think that's the extent of your responsibility?
你认为你的责任仅此而已吗
Look, I run a software company, that's all.
我只是在经营一家软件公♥司♥
I'm involved in the big picture,
我涉及的是宏观层面
not all these details.
不是那些琐碎细节
You mean details like defrauding the IRS for $430 million?
所谓细节是从国税局骗走四亿三千万美金吗
Objection! Yes. Thank you.
反对 好 谢谢
In stereo.
立体声效果
Sustained, AUSA Stabler.
反对有效 助理联邦检察官斯坦普勒
Bucky, Your Honor.
巴奇 法官阁下
Bucky.
巴奇
You are the CEO of TaxLaunch.com,
你是保税网的总裁
a company that allows taxpayers to file
你们公♥司♥提供纳税人
online returns and to receive online refunds.
网上申报和网上退税的服务
That's correct.
没错
Two years ago, you began to file fraudulent claims from criminals
两年前 你们开始为偷窃社保号♥的罪犯
using stolen Social Security numbers?
进行欺诈性申报
We didn't know they were fraudulent. Oh, really?
我们当时不知道存在欺诈行为 是吗
You sent 86 tax refunds to a single address.
有86宗退税款都寄到了同一个地址
Tax refunds totaling three million
退税总额高达
two hundred and sixty-seven thousand dollars,
326.7万美金
all sent to the same South Side address.
全都寄往南区的一个地址
I was the CEO of a company, sir.
我是公♥司♥的总裁 先生
I didn't have time to check every single envelope.
我没时间挨个信封地去检查
I trusted the people under me.
我信任我的员工们
People like...
像是...
Dale. Objection, Your Honor!
戴尔 反对 法官阁下
Okay, we need just one lawyer to object at a time. Please.
好的 每次只需一名律师反对就行了
Mr. Stabler is again attempting to use our codefendant against us,
斯坦普勒先生又想利用共同被告对付我们
and we again ask Your Honor to sever our two defenses.
我们再次请求法官阁下区分两位被告
As long as they are combined,
只要被告不区分
the new AUSA will use us against each other.
这位新助理联邦检察官就会以此挑拨离间
Is that what you're doing, Mr.... Bucky?
你是在这么做吗 巴...奇先生
Never, Your Honor.
绝无此事 法官阁下
Your motion is again acknowledged and denied.
你的请求再次被驳回
Your client comes after us like that again,
你的委托人再这么对我们
we'll come after you.
我们也不会客气了
This government wiretap,
这是政♥府♥的监听信息
dated March 3, 2011-- would you listen, please,
记录于2011年3月3日 请认真听
and identify your own voice.
认出你自己的声音
Hello? It's me, babe. You up?
喂 是我 宝贝 你起来了吗
Yeah, I was just...
起来了 我刚才在...
Objection, Your Honor.
反对 法官阁下
This is a wiretap of my client speaking with his wife.
这监听的是我的当事人与他妻子的对话
Therefore, it is subject to spousal privilege.
因此属于配偶保密特权
Your Honor, Mrs. Foster was a coconspirator.
法官阁下 福斯特太太是共谋
Therefore, the spousal shield...
所以配偶保密特权...
Mr. Stabler can assert conspiracy all he wants,
斯坦普勒先生想怎么说共谋都行
but there has been no evidence.
但没有任何证据可以证明
The evidence is being gathered.
证据正在搜集中
Well, then gather it, and then submit the tap.
那就搜集好 提交上来
Stop, stop.
打住 打住
It's gratifying that you all feel so comfortable
很高兴你们都能如此自在地
to talk over each other in my court, but...
在我的法庭上畅所欲言 但是...
sustained, Bucky.
反对有效 巴奇
This wiretap of the defendant speaking
这盘涉及被告与妻子谈话的
with his wife must not be used.
监听带不能用作证据
Bring me evidence of a conspiracy, and I'll reconsider.
把共谋的证据交给我 我再重新考虑
You're trying to blame me? No.
你想把错怪在我头上 不
I was just stating a fact.
我只是陈述事实
I was the CEO; you were the CFO.
我是公♥司♥总裁 你是财务总监
I am not going to jail for you.
我不会替你背黑锅的
Okay, that's enough. We're on the same side here.
好吧 够了 我们现在在一条船上呢
You seem to be everywhere these days, Bucky.
最近总是见到你的身影啊 巴奇
Yeah. I got rich, I got old, got bored.
对 我有钱了 老了 无聊了
I thought I'd help out my Uncle Sam
我想或许能在司法部
at the Department of Justice nail some bad guys.
帮山姆大叔捉捉坏蛋
Like yours.
譬如你们的委托人
So we're zero-one.
现在是零比一
We're...?
是什么
Zero, one.
你零 我一
Ah, wow. We'll have to change that, won't we?
这个比分得改写了 对吧
Alicia.
艾丽西娅
Owen! Hi!
欧文 你好
What are you doing here?
你怎么会在这儿
I came to see you kicking ass.
我来看你叱咤法庭
Wow, you were great out there, sis. Really.
你的表现相当精彩啊 姐姐
I haven't done anything yet.
我还没发力呢
Well, take the compliment seriously.
接受这份赞美吧 说真的
Look what came.
瞧瞧这是什么
Ugh! Where's it from? The Caribbean.
从哪儿寄来的 加勒比海地区
She's getting closer.
她步步逼近了
Yeah. She's flying in tonight.
是 她今晚飞入境
Flying in where?
入什么镜
Uh, here. Home.
美国 回家啊
Why? Malcolm wants to see family?
为什么 马尔科姆想见家人吗
Uh, well, I don't... I don't think so.
我可...可不这么想
The last time I talked to her, she said she had met someone--
上次我和她聊天 她说她在游轮上遇到
Henry from Alaska, an oilman--on the last cruise.
一个叫亨利的阿♥拉♥斯加人 是个石油商
Do they even have oilmen anymore?
现在还有石油商吗
Apparently, in Alaska.
当然有 在阿♥拉♥斯加
Maybe she wants a divorce from Malcolm.
或许她想和马尔科姆离婚
Maybe she needs your expertise.
需要你提供专业意见
Oh, dear Lord.
我的天啊
So, what's next?
接下来还有什么
More objections? I love the objections.
再来些反对吗 我爱死反对了
Maybe a few. There should be some fireworks after lunch.
或许还有些 午饭后争辩可能会更激烈
Don't you have school?
今天不用上课吗
Mm, it's a furlough day.
今天被迫休假
One of the great things about a bad economy.
经济衰退的好处之一
Mr. Saverese.
赛弗里斯先生
Nick.
尼克
What happened to you? Look at that.
你怎么了 瞧瞧那小脸蛋
Basketball injury.
打篮球的时候受伤了
Really? Yeah.
是吗 是啊
You'll want to get some ice on that. Thanks.
最好用冰敷一敷 谢谢
Sorry to interrupt your work here, Nick,
很抱歉到此打断你的工作 尼克
but we have a problem with this potential suit
不过这次要和斯特克勒汽车公♥司♥
against Streckler Automotive.
打的官司出了个问题
We do? Yeah.
是吗 是的
I used to work for the State's Attorney's office.
我之前在州检察官办公室工作
Don't know if you knew that.
不清楚你知不知道
Anyway... I still have friends there,
不管怎么说 我在那儿还有点交情
and they came to me, warning me about this red flag.
他们来找我 警告我不要犯险
And what's that?
有什么风险
Your second in command--
你那第二把手
what's his name, Bill?
叫什么来着 比尔
What about him? He has a record.
他怎么了 他有案底
Drugs-- just like you.
贩毒 像你一样
And that's why I'm here, as your lawyer, to warn you.
所以作为你的律师 我到此警告你
They'll probably use that against you to rebut your lawsuit.
对方可能会以此反驳你的诉讼
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表