Does it sound good?
这主意怎么样
Cary?
凯里
What?
什么事
They offered me equity partnership.
他们给了我合伙人的职位
Again.
第二次
Really?
真的?
Yes. Earlier.
是的 先前提的
I'm gonna take it.
我会接受
That's smart.
明智之举
You think so?
你这么觉得?
Yeah.
是的
I can, I can argue for what we want there.
我可以 我可以争取我们的权利
Argue? What do you mean?
争取 什么意思
With the equity partners, I can argue...
和那些权益合伙人 我可以向他们...
with them for... things.
争取...一些东西
Sure. It's a good idea.
当然 这主意很好
I know some of us have taken
我知道我们中有人
the Florrick name in vain.
挂着福瑞克的姓却跟没挂一样
Those of us who have gone up against her husband.
我们中也有人和她的丈夫做过对
But now we have a Florrick in our ranks.
但现在 我们中就要有一位福瑞克了
Now we have a Florrick sitting with us.
有一位福瑞克和我们坐在一起
Ladies and gentlemen of Lockhart/Gardner,
洛克哈特&加德纳律所的女士们先生们
I ask you to welcome our newest equity partner
请欢迎我们最新的权益合伙人
Alicia Florrick.
艾丽西娅·福瑞克
We're peers now.
现在我们平级了
Welcome.
欢迎你
Thank you.
谢谢
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Thank you.
谢谢
Congratulations. Thank you.
恭喜 谢谢
Congratulations. Thank you so much.
恭喜 非常感谢
Congratulations. Thank you.
恭喜 谢谢
Congratulations. Thank you.
恭喜 谢谢
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表