We're still having trouble contacting the mom for an interview.
我们还是联♥系♥不到妈妈做采访
Any help there?
你能帮忙吗
Jackie? Sure.
杰姬吗 没问题
She's probably circling the building.
她巴不得接受采访
No, Alicia's mom.
不 是艾丽西娅的妈妈
Oh.That might prove a little more difficult.
这就比较困难了
Let me check. Good.
我问问看 好
Now, Will Gardner, Alicia's boss,
还有 威尔·加德纳 艾丽西娅的上司
I still want to interview him.
我还想采访他
Okay.
好的
How about Diane Lockhart?
戴安·洛克哈特怎么样
We'd prefer Mr. Gardner. Why?
我们更想采访威尔·加德纳 为什么
They went to Georgetown together.
因为他们是乔治城大学的同学
I'll see what I can do.
我尽量安排
Is there anything else, Mandy?
还有别的吗 曼蒂
An interview with Alicia wouldn't hurt.
能采访下艾丽西娅也不错
It seems this cover story is
看来这个封面故事
more about Alicia than Peter.
更多是关于艾丽西娅而不是彼得
No, we've just had greater access to Peter.
不 只是我们之前采访过彼得了
Am I being sandbagged?
我是不是被你摆了一道
Define sandbagged.
什么叫摆了一道
Is this a hit piece? No.
这是负面竞选广♥告♥吗 不
It is an objective profile of your candidate...
是对你的竞选人的客观描写
Come on, Mandy, you still want something from me.
得了吧 曼蒂 你是另有所图的
What's going on?
怎么回事
Get me face time with Alicia Florrick.
给我安排艾丽西娅·福瑞克的采访
Tell me what's up first.
先告诉我怎么回事
I have solid information of an affair.
我有确切消息证实有外遇
Solid information?
确切消息?
What? From the checkout line?
哪来的 排队时听来的吗
Eli, you asked, so I told.
伊莱 你问了 我就说了
Get me some face time with Alicia.
给我安排艾丽西娅的采访
When do you go to press?
你准备什么时候登
This week.
这周
Come on, Alicia, come on.
快接 艾丽西娅 快接
This is Alicia Florrick. Please...
我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克 请...
So, if went looking for your voice recognition software...
如果搜索你们的语♥音♥识别软件...
Our name would be at the top.
我们的名字会出现在顶端
And this is a search engine result
这份搜索结果
from last year-- June 2011.
来自去年 2011年6月
That's your software?
那是你们的软件吗
Margarita Motions?
玛格丽塔动态
Yes.
是的
Julie and mine. We named it after our moms.
我和朱莉的 以我们妈妈的名字命名的
Margaret and Rita.
玛格丽特和丽塔
Gizmodo considered it
《小发明》认为它是
the top voice recognition software in the country,
国内顶级的语♥音♥识别软件
and you resisted being bought out by Apple and Microsoft.
你们也拒绝被苹果与微软收♥购♥
Yes, we wanted to do it on our own, like our hero,
是的 我们想自己经营 就像我们的英雄
Neil Gross.
尼尔·格罗斯那样
And what happened after June 2011?
2011年6月后发生了什么
We dropped.
我们的排序下跌了
Overnight, we dropped.
一夜之间 我们跌了
Now you have to flip through
现在你在搜索结果里
28 pages of search results to find us.
得翻28页才能找到我们
And if I were to look for your software by using your name...?
如果我通过名称搜索你们的软件呢
Try it. Type it in.
试试看 输入吧
"Do you want Margarita Mixes?"
“你是不是要找玛格丽塔鸡尾酒”
It always corrects that way.
它总是那样更正
And you say this happened overnight?
你说这是一夜之间发生的吗
Yes, it did. June 13, 2011.
是的 2011年6月13日
And why do you know that date so specifically?
为什么这日子你记得那么清楚
Well, a week earlier,
一周前
we were approached by a sales rep from Chumhum,
查查网一位销♥售♥代表找过我们
Mr. Gross's company.
也就是格罗斯先生的公♥司♥
They wanted us to buy ads for the search engine,
想让我们购买♥♥搜索引擎的广♥告♥位
and we said no; we wanted to save the money for hiring.
我们拒绝了 我们想省下钱来雇帮手
And then a week later, you dropped to page 28 in their results?
于是一周后你们就跌到了搜索结果的28页吗
Yes. And that's why you're suing for unfair trade practices?
是的 因此你们起诉不正当交易行为吗
Yes. The problem is,
是的 问题在于
if the search engine doesn't acknowledge you,
如果搜索引擎不承认你
you don't exist.
你就相当于不存在
We went bankrupt.
我们破产了
We lost our money, our parents' money,
我们的钱都泡汤了 父母的钱
our friends' money.
朋友的钱
We read your book...
我们看过你写的书
Mr. Gross, we went to the same college.
格罗斯先生 我们跟您上的同一所大学
We're just trying to do what you did.
我们只是想效仿您
Objection, Your Honor.
反对 法官阁下
Please ask the witness to refrain from addressing my client.
请叫证人不要跟我的当事人说话
Would you like me to ask her to not look at him, too?
要不要让我叫她也别看他
Okay, do I have to separate you two?
好了 要我来拉开你们吗
Can you please speak up?
能请你大声点吗
Nothing further, Your Honor.
我问完了 法官阁下
Ms. Sun...
孙小姐
let me read you a review by the tech blogger UberTech,
我给你读下博客主"牛逼科技"
posted two days before your search engine drop.
在你们的搜索排序下跌两天前写的一条评论
"Margarita Motions wasn't just plagiarized. It stinks."
“玛格丽塔动态不只是剽窃 它逊毙了”
Don't you think your search engine drop
你不觉得你们的下跌
was due to the negative reviews?
是由负面评论造成的吗
A drop isn't based on the quality of a product.
下跌不取决于产品的质量
It's based on how many people link to it.
而取决于用户点击的数量
Yes. But didn't, a week earlier, competing software,
对 但是一周前你们竞争对手
Wicked Savage Designs, go on sale?
"邪恶野蛮人"不是开始发♥售♥了吗
And isn't it more popular? It is now.
它不是更热门吗 它现在是
Isn't it at the top of all voice-recognition searches?
现在搜语♥音♥识别 它不是排第一吗
Yes, but Wicked Savage also took out Chumhum ads.
是的 但邪恶野蛮人也帮查查网打广♥告♥
What?
什么
I said, Wicked Savage also took out Chumhum ads.
我说 邪恶野蛮人也帮查查网打广♥告♥
Well, here we are again.
我们又见面了
Good to see you, Mr. Gross.
很高兴见到你 格罗斯先生
This is harassment, pure and simple.
这是赤♥裸♥裸的骚扰
I don't think you've met our newest associate, Cary Agos.
你没见过我们最新同事吧 凯里·艾格斯
Well, some people create, others destroy.
有些人一心创作 有些人专搞破坏
Yup, I'll write that down.
这句话我会抄下来
Wait here, please. We'll be right back.
请等等 我们马上回来
They got the whole team.
他们整个团队都来了
I'll go get Julie and Elizabeth?
那我去叫上朱莉和伊丽莎白
Good. I want him to negotiate
好 我希望在协商的时候
while our clients are staring right at him.
咱们的当事人直勾勾地盯着他
Uh, hello?
你好
Is that him?!
那是他吗
Is that the bastard?
那个混♥蛋♥?
How many drinks does it take?!
你给她买♥♥了多少杯酒啊
How many?!
多少
You rented out our conference room?
你把我们的会议室租出去了?
In my capacity as trustee,
在我作为监管人的职权范围内
supervising the restructuring of Lockhart-Gardner,
监管洛&加律所的重组
and taking upon myself the task
并自作主张担负起
of seeking other cash-flow opportunities...
寻找流动现金机会的任务
Mr. Hayden, we need our conference room.
海登先生 我们需要会议室
It's for three days.
就租3天
They're paying $8,765.
他们要付8765美元
We're in the middle of a million-dollar negotiation.
我们要谈的可是百万美元的生意
Where do you want me to do it-- in the bathroom?
你让我们上哪谈 洗手间吗
Out of respect for his fellow alums,
出于对校友的尊重
and without admitting fault...
在不承认错误的前提下
You bitch!
你这婊♥子♥
You stupid bitch!
你个愚蠢的婊♥子♥
Um... Mr. Gross is offering $123,000
格罗斯先生愿意提供12万3千美元
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表