Yes, I know.
对 我知道
It sounds like a lot of money.
听起来确实很多
My God, when I was a fourth-year,
天呐 我在第4年执业时
it sounded like all the money in the world.
那数字听起来像全世界所有的钱
But you only need to put up half.
但你只需要出一半
The other, with interest,
另一半和利息
is usually payable within three bonus cycles,
一般三次分红后就能付清
maybe more, depending on how we're doing.
也许会久一点 看我们经营情况了
So...
那么...
any questions?
还有问题吗
Six... hundred... thousand?
六...十...万?
Yes, membership has its privileges,
对 会员有其特权
but first, you need to be a member.
但首先 你得成为会员
Any other questions?
还有别的问题吗
I...
我...
No.
没了
Good.
很好
Again, congratulations.
再次恭喜你
Kalinda, just give us a month. That's all.
凯琳达 给我们一个月就好
No. Thanks, though.
不行 但谢谢
We're cash-poor at the moment.
我们目前资♥金♥短♥缺♥
If this bankruptcy extension goes our way, we won't be.
若破产延期能顺利进行 就没问题了
It's good. But, in the meantime,
很好 但同时
I was promised a promotion and a five percent increase.
你承诺过给我升职 并加薪5%
You really think this is going to work?
你觉得这真有用吗
Excuse me?
怎么了
Look, nothing your firm does in that room
你们律所在那屋的所作所为
is going to convince me to hire you.
完全无法说服我雇佣你们
Mr. Gross, maybe you didn't notice,
格罗斯先生 可能你没注意
I'm in a meeting.
我在开会
You are not gonna get my business,
你们不可能得到我的业务
and if you do anything to come between me and Deena...
若你们用任何手段介入我和迪娜...
I'm in litigation, not family law.
我是诉讼律师 不在家庭法律部
I didn't solicit your wife's business,
我既没求你太太委托我们
nor am I involved in her negotiation.
也没介入她的谈判
So get the hell out of my office.
所以 请滚出我的办公室
You got your raise.
你要的涨薪 没问题
Keep track of that.
跟进他的情况
Happy to.
乐意效劳
Ah, here's the groom.
新郎来了
Can we start now? Is everybody happy?
可以开始了吗 大家都高兴吗
Ecstatic.
非常高兴
Are you okay with this?
这样没问题吧
We just need to go through the motions.
我们只需要走个程序
Yeah. I know it makes sense.
没问题 这很有道理
I just... I want you to be comfortable, baby.
我...我只希望你能开心 宝贝
Deena, why don't you have a seat here?
迪娜 你坐过来好吗
No, no, babe, sit here. I'm okay here.
别 坐这里 我坐这儿就好
We just have a few amendments to make
我们需要对你们律所的细致工作
to the fine work done by your firm, Rochelle.
进行一些调整 罗谢尔
We would suggest
我们建议
redrafting pages two through,
重新起草第2页到
let's see... 68.
我看一下...第68页
We're fine with the cover sheet.
我们对封面没有意见
We wanted to redraft anyway--
反正我们也想重新起草
we feel like Mr. Gross is being far too lenient financially.
我们觉得格罗斯先生在经济方面太慷慨了
Our first concern is jurisdiction--
我们的首个关切 是管辖权选择问题
Texas?
德克萨斯州?
Mr. Gross has a ranch outside of Austin.
格罗斯先生得州首府奥斯丁郊外有个牧场
And Chumhum's technical support facility is there.
查查网的技术设备在那里
But Mr. Gross isn't-- he hasn't been there
但格罗斯先生 在2009年3月去巴黎途中
since the two-hour stopover at DFW en route to Paris, March 2009.
在国际机场停留过两小时后再没去过那里
That's not dispositive.
那不重要
But this is.
这很重要
The couple will be domiciled in Mountain View, California,
这对新人会在加州山景城定居
which is the location of Chumhum's headquarters.
查查网的总部也在那里
California law is friendlier
加州的法律对受扶养的配偶
to the more dependent spouse.
要友好得多
Texas is not so friendly.
德州就没有那么友好了
Actually, Mrs. Florrick, why don't you tell her
福瑞克夫人 你干嘛不告诉她
the real reason you want California law
你们想选加州法律的真正原因
it's the seven-day rule.
因为七天法则
What's the seven-day rule?
什么是七天法则
Both parties must have
双方当事人
the final agreement in hand for seven days before signing.
要在达成最终协议七天后才能签署
Or it's unenforceable.
否则不能强制执行
The prenup is voided.
这样婚前协议就被规避了
Our wedding's in nine days.
我们还有9天就结婚了
Exactly. So we have 48 hours to hammer this out.
没错 所以我们还有48小时敲定协议
Then let's make a deal.
那我们达成协议就好
48 hours-- God made plants and animals in 48 hours.
48小时 上帝48小时造了植物和动物
They are trying to hold a gun to our head, Deena.
迪娜 他们这是拿枪顶着我们脑袋
It's a gun to both of our heads.
这枪是顶着我们双方的脑袋
It's equal pressure on both parties.
这对双方都是压力
Yes, but which party suffers
对 但婚前协议变更
if the prenup is altered?
谁会受损呢
Both parties suffer, given that Mr. Gross
鉴于格罗斯先生和迪娜都想达成
and Deena want a mutually satisfactory agreement.
使对方满意的协议 双方都会受损
We don't have the time to hammer it out.
我们时间不够达成协议
We're here to represent...
我们是代表...
This is absolutely ridiculous.
这根本是无稽之谈
Mr. Connolly. Yes.
康诺利先生 对
$600,000. I know.
60万美金 我知道
The question is: Can I borrow against my mortgage?
问题是 我能抵押贷款吗
A cosigner
担♥保♥联署?
Who's the cosigner?
谁来担♥保♥联署?
Oh. No, I forgot.
哦 我忘了
Mr. Florrick.
是福瑞克先生
Look!
听着
Look, this is academic.
听着 这些只是理论上的东西
We are never going to get a divorce.
我们永远不会离婚的
'Course not. No, we share your optimism,
当然不会 我们和你们一样乐观
but this contract is about worst-case scenarios.
但这合同是为最坏的情况准备的
If Texas law governs... It's okay.
若要按得州法律... 没关系
Texas law is fine.
得州法律可以的
Let's just move on.
我们继续吧
Perfect. Shall we move on to spousal support and maintenance?
很好 我们讨论结婚和生活费用吧
Uh, yes,
呃 好
but, uh, it's almost noon.
但 马上就中午了
Why don't we pick up after lunch.
我们不如午饭后继续吧
That concession was damaging.
这个让步极具破坏性
We can't afford any more giveaways.
我们不能再如此宴客了
David, she's a woman in love--
大卫 她是个陷入爱情的女人
it's gonna be hard to motivate her.
很难激发她的动力的
Do you need dirt? Yes.
你需要丑闻吗 需要
But that's the challenge about prenups-- you need
但代理婚前协议就难在这里
to throw enough dirt on the spouse to get something,
得从她老公身上挖出够多的丑事作为筹码
but not too much to kill the wedding.
但别太过 导致这婚没法结了
I'll be delicate.
我会小心的
Lyman Nordquist.
莱曼·诺奎斯特
I am the CEO of LOC Pharmaceuticals.
我是LOC药业的CEO
Is that loud enough?
声音够大了吗
It is. Thank you for speaking up.
够了 谢谢你的配合
So you funded Mr. Canning's trust, Ansanil Equity.
坎宁先生的信托公♥司♥安萨尼尔资产
The one that purchased all of our firm's debt.
购买♥♥了我们律所的所有债权
Is that correct? Yes it is.
你就是出资人吧 是的
Now, help me out here.
请你帮我解释一下
Why would a billion dollar conglomerate
为什么一家价值数十亿美元的大集团
want to control the debt of a Chicago law firm?
想要控制芝加哥一家律所的债务
I renew my objection to this witness, Your Honor.
我再次反对 法官阁下
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表