So, Zach, this photo that you took,
扎克 你照的这张照片
is that the ballot box seal ripped?
那里是选票箱的封条被撕开了吗
It is. I tender the witness.
是的 证人交由对方提问
Just be honest.
诚实回答就好
So...
那么
Zach Florrick,
扎克·福瑞克
what did your mother whisper to you just now?
你妈妈刚跟你说什么悄悄话了
She whispered, "Just be honest." I see.
她说"诚实回答就好" 这样啊
So she was afraid you wouldn't be?
因为她怕你会不诚实作证吗
Objection, Your Honor,
反对 法官阁下
I gave my son the same advice I would give any first-time witness.
我会给任何一个首次作证证人同样的建议
Withdrawn.
撤回
Now, Zach, have you ever been arrested?
扎克 你曾被逮捕过吗
Objection. Relevance. Goes to character.
反对 与本案无关 显示证人品德
My son was pulled over once,
我儿子的车曾被警♥察♥拦下
but the prosecutor dropped the charge
但是检察官撤诉了
Excuse me, Your Honor. I'm questioning a witness,
不好意思 法官阁下 我在询问证人
not his mother.
不是证人他妈
Yes, Mrs. Florrick, please.
是的 福瑞克夫人 请不要打断
Why were you arrested, Zach?
你为什么被逮捕了呢 扎克
For recording a police officer. Taking his picture.
因为摄录一位警官 你拍了他的照片
So... this would be the second time in eight months
所以 这是8个月内你第二次
you've seen something you thought corrupt and took a picture?
认为你看见腐♥败♥行为然后拍照吗
Sure.
是的
Seems to happen a lot to you?
这种事经常找上你吗
Well, it's happened twice.
发生了两次
I don't know if I'd call that "A lot."
我不确定这算"经常"吧
This last time you were pulled over for drug possession.
上次你因为持有毒品被警官要求停车
A charge that was dropped.
检察官撤诉了
Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克夫人
I was pulled over, but I wasn't carrying drugs.
我被要求停车了 但我并没有持有毒品
The policeman seemed to disagree.
那位警官好像不是这么想的
The policeman was wrong.
那位警官错了
Do you question authority a lot?
你经常质疑权威吗
No. Only when it's wrong.
不 只在权威错误的时候才质疑
Yes, I saw him taking pictures, and I told him to stop.
是的 我看见他拍照 我要求他停下
And he said he wouldn't,
他说他不会停
so I threatened to call the police.
所以我警告他我会报♥警♥
And this photo he took,
所以他拍的这张照片
you're saying those were not unsecured ballots?
你说它们并不是没封好的选票吗
That's correct, they were ballots from earlier in the week.
是的 他们是这周早些时候的选票
But he said he saw a man bring them in.
但是他说他看见一个男人把它们拿进来的
Well, that was one of the, uh... the poll workers.
那是其中一个投票处员工
I asked him to move them. I see.
我让那个员工搬选票箱的 明白了
I think young Mr. Florrick may have a tendency to exaggerate.
我认为小福瑞克先生也许有夸张的倾向
Objection! My goodness.
反对 天啊
Ms. Lockhart, good evening.
洛克哈特女士 晚上好
You've decided to join our little slumber party?
你也来参加我们的"晚会"吗
I have, Your Honor.
是的 法官阁下
You couldn't keep me away.
你不可能把我拒之门外
Sorry. My sciatica is acting up.
不好意思 我坐骨神经痛犯了
I have to walk every 20 minutes or my doctor yells at me.
医生让我每20分钟就要走动一下
Would you like me to take a pause?
我们要先暂停一下吗
No, no, no. Keep going. I can hear.
不用 不用 继续 我听得见
Just one more question, Mr. Buckley. Um...
最后一个问题 巴克利先生
why was this ballot box unsealed at all?
为什么这个选票箱完全没密封呢
Well, I tried to lift it, and I accidentally...
我抬它的时候 我不小心
I-I ripped the seal.
我 我不小心把封条撕破了
Oh. Nothing further.
我问完了
Mr. Buckley,
巴克利先生
you are a registered Republican, isn't that correct? It is.
你是注册的共和党人 对吗 是的
Though I'm not sure what that has to do with this.
虽然我不确定这有什么关系
You want Mr. Kresteva to win.
你希望克里斯特瓦胜出
Objection, Your Honor. Uh...
反对 法官大人
Uh, Mr. Buckley's candidate preference is not an issue.
巴克利先生的选举偏好不是重点
I would agree. Sustained.
我同意 反对有效
Your honor, by all accounts,
法官阁下 人人都说
this will be a very close election.
这会是场票数非常接近的选举
Some polls suggest 1,000 votes will determine
有几次民调表明 1000票的差距
whether Peter Florrick
将会决定是彼得·福瑞克
or Mike Kresteva is governor.
还是麦克·克里斯特瓦当上州长
And so we ask that this box be impounded by the court...
我们要求法庭扣留这个选票箱
Your Honor, this is not a police state.
法官阁下 这不是个集权国家
Until such time as their provenance can be determined.
直到证明了这些选票出处为止
And if the vote count suggests,
如果选票数量显示
a one-sided count in favor of Mr. Kresteva,
一面倒的选择克里斯特瓦先生
we would argue that fraud charges be brought.
我们会讨论是否提出欺诈指控
Your Honor, this is a blatant attempt... Your Honor,
法官阁下 他们明显是想... 法官阁下
we have less than 24 hours before the polls close.
我们离选举结束只有不到24小时了
Okay. Time out.
好了 时间到
Five-minute recess.
休庭5分钟
We need you to look into the provenance of these ballots.
查出这些选票的出处
Quickly. Now. Cary,
赶紧的 凯里
look into the background of this Republican monitor.
你去调查这个共和党监票员的背景
Any connection to Kresteva.
看他跟克里斯特瓦有没有任何关系
Got it. Kalinda.
了解 凯琳达
Kalinda, we need to talk.
凯琳达 我们需要谈谈
We can't pay your ask.
我们付不起你的开价
Okay. Wait, wait, wait, wait.
好 等等 等等
Just listen to me.
听我说
You have the chance to get in on the ground floor of something.
你有机会成为一个新公♥司♥的元老
Cary, please, don't sell me.
凯里 拜托 别跟我做广♥告♥
Within a year, we will prom...
一年内 我们保证
Good evening. Hi. Will.
晚上好 你好 威尔
Within a year, we'll promise you ten percent more
一年内 我们保证把你工资提高到
than Lockhart/Gardner.
比洛&加律所给你的高10%
You give me five percent of all profits
开业前三年
for the first three years.
你给我所有盈利的5%
You want me to get excited about the ground floor idea,
你想让我为了"开业元老"概念而兴奋
five percent, no overhead, clean.
就给我5% 不含日常开支 纯利润
Hi, Patti. It's odd you're in on this.
帕蒂 接这案子真不像你的风格
The pharmaceutical industry likes Kresteva over your boy.
比起彼得 医药工业更喜欢克里斯特瓦
Is this a new one?
这又是刚生的一个吗
I don't know. I've lost track.
我不知道 生太多 数不过来了
You can call me Nana Joe.
叫我乔奶奶
I love your beret.
我喜欢你的贝雷帽
I took it off out of respect.
我怕不尊重法庭所以摘下了
No, put it on.
不会 戴上吧
Thank you, Nana Joe.
谢谢你 乔奶奶
That is a lovely beret.
那是个漂亮的贝雷帽
Mr. Buckley said that he acci...
巴克利先生说他不小心
Uh, just keep going.
你继续
Mr. Buckley said he accidentally... ripped the box's seal
巴克利先生说当他试图搬箱子时
when he tried to move it. Is that correct?
他不小心撕掉了封条 是这样吗
I was there all day and I didn't see him move from his office.
我在那里一整天 没见他从办公室出来
But you did see someone enter your polling place with the box?
但你确定看到有人把箱子搬进投票处
I remember because I thought he was a voter.
我记得 因为我以为那人是来投票的
And then I saw this big box in his arms.
然后我看到他搬着个大箱子
Thank you, Nana.
谢谢你 奶奶
Good luck crossing Grandma Moses.
祝你盘问“摩斯奶奶”顺利
Hi, Nana Joe.
你好 乔奶奶
When was the last time you had your eyes checked?
您最近一次检查眼睛是什么时候呢
Oh, I don't know.
我不确定
A few months ago.
几个月前
And can you see all the way back to that door back there?
你能看到最后面那扇门吗
Yeah, I guess.
我想可以吧
So, if I walk back here...
我走到这来
Your Honor, object...
法官阁下 反...
Objection.
...对
This kind of stunt went out with Perry Mason.
这种伎俩《佩里·梅森》里都用滥了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表