Yeah.
是的
Someone did a search there.
有人搜索了网页
Trying to find out about... something.
查询一个...东西
What?
什么
Condoms.
避孕套
Oh, my God, Mom!
天呐 妈妈
I didn't know... I didn't know if it was you.
我不知道 我不知道是不是你
Oh, no! And if it was, it is not a problem.
不是我 就算是我 也没什么问题
But I think maybe we should talk about it.
但我认为也许我们应该谈谈
You really think I'd use your computer
你真认为我会用你的电脑
to find out about condoms?
搜避孕套信息吗
I didn't know. We haven't had a talk.
我不知道 我们没谈过
Because I don't want to.
因为我不想
Well, maybe We need to have it now.
也许我们现在就该谈谈
No, Mom. No, thanks, really.
不 妈妈 不 谢了 真的
I really don't want to.
我真不想
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah.
嗯
And you're being a good girl?
你是乖乖女吗
I'm being a good girl.
我是乖乖女
Okay, good.
那好吧
I'm here if you need to talk.
你如果需要倾诉随时找我
Brock Dalyndro-- D-A-L-Y-N-D-R-O.
布洛克·戴林德罗 DALYNDRO
And did you attend the Alt-O-Rama concert last May?
你是否在去年五月参加奥图莱玛音乐会
Yeah. All three days-- it was killer.
是的 整整三天 太激动人心了
Could you please tell us what you saw?
你可以告诉我们 你看见了什么吗
I was coming back to the campsite,
我正在回营地的路上
Sabbath had just finished their set, and my head was ringing.
赛巴斯他们刚刚布置妥当 我的头嗡嗡作响
And, uh, I saw a guy coming out with a blanket over his shoulder,
我看见有人扛着一卷毯子走出来
putting it into the trunk of a car.
把它放进行李箱
How far away were you from this man?
你离他有多远
Maybe ten, 15 feet.
大概十或十五英尺
So, close enough to see there was something in the blanket?
近到足以看见毯子里有什么东西吧
Objection, leading.
反对 诱导性问题
Sustained.
反对有效
Why did you notice this blanket?
你为什么会注意到这件毯子
Well, I saw what looked like a body in it.
从他搬运的方式看来
From the way he was carrying it.
好像里面包裹着尸体
Objection, speculation. Sustained.
反对 引导证人推测 反对有效
Do you recognize that man you saw in this room today, Brock?
布洛克 你可以在法庭上指认那天见到的人吗
Yeah... him.
可以 是他
The witness is pointing to the defendant,
证人指证被告
Troy Mallick. Nothing further.
特洛伊·马利克 没有别的问题了
Try getting out of that one.
看你怎么推♥翻♥这个证词
Mr. Dalyndro, had you been drinking the night of the concert?
戴林德罗先生 音乐会那晚你喝酒了吗
I had a few beers, I guess.
我喝了点啤酒
A few-- how many is that?
喝了点是喝多少
Maybe seven or eight?
可能七八瓶吧
Okay, you done any drugs?
好的 你那天嗑药吗
I might've smoked a little pot, but...
我可能吸了点大♥麻♥ 但
But it wasn't mine though.
但那不是我的
Uh-huh. Uh-huh, so you smoked pot,
你吸大♥麻♥
you drank seven or eight beers,
喝了七八瓶啤酒
it was dark out, crowded, noisy...
天黑 人挤又喧闹
Yeah, but I know what I saw.
是的 但我知道我看到了什么
You saw a man carrying a blanket?
你看见了一个人在搬一卷毛毯吗
Yeah. With a mountain on it.
是的 毯子上面印有座山
I'm sorry, what? The blanket, it...
不好意思 什么 毛毯
it had this mountain peak on it.
上面印有山峰
I see. That seems to be a new detail.
知道了 看来有新细节
You never mentioned that to the police.
你从没向警方提过那点
Well, I never thought of it till now.
我现在才想起来
Uh-huh. And what else might you think of in another week's time?
再给你一周 你又会想起什么呢
Objection. Sustained.
反对 反对有效
Now, let's turn to your identification of this mysterious man.
现在来看 你指认的这个神秘男人
Your Honor, may we approach the bench?
法官阁下 我们能借步法官席说话吗
Excuse me, Ms. Hellinger, I'm in the midst of questioning.
海灵格女士 不好意思 我正在提问呢
Your Honor?
法官阁下
Please approach.
过来吧
Your Honor, it gives me no delight in saying this,
法官阁下 我本不想说这些话
but I believe the defense is prepared to contravene your ruling.
但我认为 被告打算违反您的裁定
What? Mr. Gardner intends to show
什么 加德纳先生打算
this witness a photo of a man wearing an identical shirt
给证人看一张穿同样衣服的人的照片
to trick him into IDing him as the killer,
诱导他指证照片上的人为杀手
then reveal it's, in fact, the accused in Minooka.
然后揭露这张照片是米努卡的被告
What?
什么
How do you know this, ASA Hellinger?
海灵格助理检察官 你怎么知道的
Yes, how do you know this?
是的 你怎么知道的
I don't, Your Honor,
我不知道 法官阁下
but I've caught on to Mr. Gardner's tricks.
但是我了解加德纳先生的花招
This is just outrageous.
这太过分了
I believe that that photo there on the defense table
我相信在被告桌子上的照片
is, in fact, the Minooka defendant.
实际上 是米努卡的被告
Let's see it, Mr. Gardner.
让我们看看 加德纳先生
Your Honor... Let's see it.
法官阁下 让我们看看
Let's see it.
让我们看看
Okay, here's the thing.
好吧 情况是这样的
Yes, it's that photo,
是的 是那张照片
but the real galling thing here
但真正尴尬的情况是
is that the jury will never be allowed to know
陪审团根本无法知道
that Minooka killer could be easily confused for my client.
米努卡的凶手很容易我的委托人混淆
Yes, thank you.
是的 谢谢
That's ten more thousand dollars in contempt fines,
藐视法庭 再多罚一万美元
Mr. Gardner, now, step back.
加德纳先生 退下吧
What does it feel like to be so predictable?
这么容易被人看穿是什么感觉
Tell Nick I'll be at work.
告诉尼克我在办公室等他
It's time to end this.
是时候结束了
I learned my second piece, Mr. Gold, "Danny Boy""
戈德先生 我又学会了一首曲子 丹尼男孩
Congratulations.
恭喜
The accordion. At first, I thought,
手风琴 刚开始 我想
who plays the accordion, but then I kind of liked it.
谁还拉手风琴 但后来开始喜欢了
It's unusual. Mm.
很不寻常
The Fed who plays the accordion.
拉手风琴的联邦调查员
That's right.
没错
We've looked into Wooster-Graff Industries donations
我们调查了伍斯特-格拉夫公♥司♥给
to Vanessa Gold.
凡妮莎·戈德的捐款
I'm sorry, do you want to talk more about accordions?
不好意思 你还想再讨论手风琴的事吗
No, done. We've looked into the donations
不 说完了 我们调查了
to Vanessa Gold's campaign,
凡妮莎·戈德竞选活动的募捐情况
and we feel confident that Eli has done nothing wrong.
我们很确定伊莱没有错误的行为
Well, that's great. Phew.
那很好
But given that Mr. Gold's campaigns are highly visible,
但鉴于戈德先生的竞选活动很受关注
we want to know how we can satisfy the Justice Department's
我们想知道该怎么满足司法部
insatiable appetite for information.
无止境的信息情报要求
A proffer.
一份报告
As to what?
关于什么
Indiscretions by the candidate.
候选人的不当行为
I'm not gonna turn on my ex-wife.
我是不会攻击我的前妻的
No. Peter Florrick.
不 是彼得·福瑞克
You're accusing Mr. Gold
你是指控戈德先生
of soliciting illegal donations for Peter Florrick?
为彼得·福瑞克募集非法资金吗
No. But we would be willing to drop any charges against Mr. Gold
不 我们很乐意撤销对戈德先生的指控
in trade for a proffer on Mr. Florrick.
以换取对福瑞克的报告
Go to hell.
去死吧
I would advise you
戈德先生 我会建议你
to talk things over with your lawyer, Mr. Gold.
跟你的律师好好商量
I'd imagine she'd urge patience.
我认为她会劝你有耐心
After he cools down, have him give me a call.
等他冷静后 让他打电♥话♥给我
Go to hell.
去死吧
He's lying.
他在撒谎
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表