I understand there are some questions
我知道很多人对我的对手
about my opponent's hiring and promotion practices
在州检察官办公室中的选人和提拔工作
over at the State's Attorney's office.
持有疑问
I don't intend to speak to that.
我不想就此做任何评论
But I do think diversity is a fair...
但我确实认为种族多样化是...
"But I do think diversity..."
但我确实认为种族多样化...
A little under the weather?
不太舒服吗
Oh, just a little.
有一点
You needed me?
你找我吗
Yes, how's it feel to be an equity partner?
对 做权益合伙人的感觉如何
Good.
好极了
The power surging through you?
是不是感觉浑身被权力所充斥
Something's surging through me.
的确感觉被什么充斥了
So the, um, Bishop defense.
关于毕夏普的案子
I was looking over the billable hours.
我看了看计费工时单
They're coming in a bit high.
发现工时有点高
That's usually not a problem,
通常来讲这没什么问题
but Bishop is a top legacy client.
但毕夏普是非常重要的长♥期♥客户
We don't want him to think we're padding him.
不能让他觉得我们故意多收钱
So, I need you to rein it in.
所以我想让你去控制一下
Um, that's Cary's team.
那是凯里的团队
Do you want me to get him?
需要我叫他来吗
No. That's your team.
不 那是你的团队
You're the equity partner in charge,
你是作为主管的权益合伙人
as of now.
当即任命
Right, I will get right on that.
好 我马上去办
Just find out if the hours are being inflated.
看看他们是不是虚报工时了
And if they're not,
如果没有
steer the group onto a more conservative path.
就让团队转为采取稳妥些的工作方式
What's up? Oh, I need to head out this afternoon.
什么事 我今天下午要出去一下
I was hoping you could look over the civil proposal.
能不能请你帮忙看一下民事提案
There's another cold.
又一个感冒的
You two need to stay away from me.
你们两个离我远点
Um, do you need anything else, Diane?
还有什么事吗 戴安
No, thank you.
没有了 谢谢
Hi.
你好
I was thrilled to get your call.
接到你的电♥话♥我好激动
This is a working lunch.
这只是工作午餐
I know.
我知道
But I was thrilled.
但我还是很激动
Your wiretap has been thrown out, Mr. Perrotti.
你的窃听录音不能入证 佩罗蒂先生
Uh, Josh.
叫我乔希吧
Your wiretap has been found inadmissible, Josh.
你的录音是未经许可窃听的 乔希
You have nothing on my client
你没有可指控我委托人的证据了
so we ask the Department of Justice
因此我们要求司法部
to cease and desist from harassing Eli Gold.
停止对伊莱·戈德的骚扰
I ordered for us.
我帮我们点了菜
I hope that wasn't presumptuous.
希望这样做不会太冒昧
Well, I'm not that hungry.
我其实没那么饿
You were saying?
你刚刚说什么
I was? What was I...? Oh.
我吗 我说了什么 噢对
Here you are in Petra Moritz's column.
记者佩拉·莫里兹的专栏中提到了你
"Is Florrick strategist, Eli Gold, off the hook yet?
福瑞克的战略家伊莱·戈德洗清嫌疑了吗
"Not according to a conversation
在帕里兰餐厅偶然听到的
"overheard at Parrillan
某位不具名消息人士
between a certain unnamed source
和助理联邦检察官乔希·佩罗蒂的谈话
and AUSA Josh Perrotti."
否认了这一点
Well, they misspelled my name.
他们把我的名字拼错了
"I know personally Eli Gold was buying votes.
我知道伊莱·戈德收买♥♥选票
He's going down; He's going down hard"
他死定了 必死无疑
So, Josh, are we on a witch hunt?
乔希 你这是要搞政♥治♥迫♥害♥吗
The problem is, Elsbeth,
埃尔斯贝特 关键问题是
you and I are a lot alike.
你和我非常相像
We're competitive.
我们都争强好胜
Onion naan?
要洋葱烤饼吗
No, thank you.
不了 谢谢
And I know Eli is guilty.
而且我知道伊莱有罪
So,
所以
I found another way to prove the charge.
我想到了另一个办法来证实我们的指控
Conspiracy.
以共谋罪名起诉
Really?
真的吗
Well, conspiracy requires a coconspirator.
共谋罪名必须有个共谋者才能成立
And who might that be?
这位共谋者是谁呢
This unnamed source at Parrillan?
那个帕里兰餐厅里的不具名消息人士吗
That's for me to know and you to find out.
那只有我知道 你想知道就自己去查
No, that's for me to know, too.
不 我也需要知道
Discovery.
法律要求你向我透露相关真♥相♥
Then take me to court.
那就上法庭告我吧
You want me to take you to court?
你想让我把你告上法庭吗
I can't wait for you to take me to court.
我迫不及待想让你告我了
I love the shape of your lips.
我好爱你嘴唇的形状
You leave my lips out of it.
不要把我的嘴唇扯进来
I can't. They're so pillowy.
我情不自禁 它们看起来好柔软
Look...
听着
all you have to do is go to prison once
因为不实的受贿指控
on a false corruption charge,
进过一次监狱后
and you're going to take it very, very seriously.
就会非常非常严肃地对待腐♥败♥问题
Thank you, Mr. Florrick.
谢谢你 福瑞克先生
Miss Hayward, you have two minutes to respond.
海沃德小姐 你有两分钟时间回应
I don't need two minutes to respond.
我不需要两分钟来回应
I just need two words: "Eli Gold."
我只需要两个词 "伊莱·戈德"
Peter's own campaign manager
彼得他自己的竞选经理人
is accused of corruption...
被指控腐♥败♥渎职
Uh, he is no longer my campaign manager.
他已不是我的竞选经理人了
Eli Gold has resigned.
伊莱·戈德辞职了
Yes, but you can understand
是的 但你能明白
why I should take your intolerance
我为什么对你不容忍♥腐♥败♥的言论
for corruption with a grain of salt.
持怀疑态度吧
Well, unlike Miss Hayward,
与海沃德小姐不同
I like to get all the facts before I make a judgement.
我在作出评判前会先搞清楚事实
But you said that Eli Gold is off of your campaign.
但你不是说伊莱·戈德被你开了
No, I said he resigned.
不 我说的是他辞职了
So you do accept corruption or you would've fired him.
所以你能接受腐♥败♥行为不然就会开除他了
What I don't accept are having my words
我不能接受的是 我说的话
twisted into something Uh, Peter.
被曲解 彼得
Peter. Peter. Which is not what I...
彼得 彼得 那不是我...
Let's take ten.
我们休息十分钟
Peter.
彼得
Here's the thing:
是这样的
You're tall.
你个头很高
And you're much taller than the actual Maddie.
你比真实的玛蒂高得多
So, when you go after her like that,
所以 你如果那样回击她
it looks like you're bullying.
看起来会像是你在欺负她
Should I crouch?
难道我该卑躬屈膝
No, she's the one down in the polls.
不 是她在民♥意♥调查中处于下风
Make her look desperate.
你要让她看起来绝望而不择手段
Keep your words calm, noncombative.
用冷静而没有攻击性的语言回应她
Don't go aggressive.
不要显得太好胜
You know, absorb the punches.
虚心接受她的攻击
Like Obama, in his first debate.
就像奥巴马在第一场辩论中的表现吗
No, this is different.
不 这不一样
This is about the women's vote.
你要争取的是女性的选票
You go angry, you're going to remind women
你要是表现得易怒 会让女性选民
of their first husbands.
想起她们的第一任丈夫
Excuse me. Yeah.
我先接个电♥话♥ 喂
I hope that was all right.
希望我没有表现得太过分
No, that's why you're here.
不 那正是请你来的原因
Don't let up on me, because she won't.
别手下留情 她可不会手软
By the way, thanks for doing this.
对了 谢谢你来帮我
Oh, my pleasure.
乐意效劳
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表