that it is a lie.
这是一个谎言
I want an Illinois where every citizen,
我想让伊利诺伊州成为这样一个地方
man and woman,
所有的市民 无论男女
young and old, can realize their dreams...
无论老少 都能实现他们的梦想
What else does Christina know?
克里斯汀娜还知道什么
She knows about the HGH.
她知道关于生长激素的事
She was helping you sell?
她帮你销♥售♥吗
Yeah.
是的
Did you talk with her about any other part of Mr. Bishop's business?
你跟她讲过毕夏普先生的其他生意吗
I would never do that.
我绝不会那么做
But you trusted her enough to run your HGH.
但你信任她 让她打理生长激素的生意
Yeah. She was discreet.
是的 她很谨慎
You know, she never gave me any trouble.
她从不会给我惹麻烦
Were you sleeping with her?
你有和她上♥床♥吗
Mrs. Florrick asked you a question.
福瑞克夫人在问你问题
Yeah, look, I liked her.
是的 我喜欢她
I knew you would think it was stupid.
我知道你觉得这很愚蠢
When was the last time you talked to Christina?
你最后一次和克里斯汀娜谈话是什么时候
Just a few days ago, after work.
几天前 下班后
And you weren't curious that she didn't show up for three days?
她三天没来上班 你不觉得奇怪吗
Nah, she does that once in a while.
不会 她偶尔会这样
To get away from her boyfriend, um...
为了摆脱她的男朋友
Noah something. He comes by Fine Fitness.
叫诺亚什么的 他有时会来健身俱乐部
He always waits for her on his motorcycle.
总是在摩托车上等她
Every couple of weeks she just takes a break.
每隔几个星期 她会休息一下
Out of town? No. Um...
出城吗 不
she has a... another place,
她在洛根广场
in Logan Square.
还有一处住所
Was there anything more on the Lemond Bishop case?
雷蒙德·毕夏普的案子还有什么吗
We won the Franks hearing.
我们赢了弗兰克斯听证会
Found out it's about a missing C.I.
发现他们是想找一个失踪的C.I.
C.I.? Confidential informant.
什么C.I. 秘密线人
Ah. Of course.
当然
Any more need for accounting work on it?
还需要会计方面的帮助吗
No, no, I think it's moved on.
不用了 已经好了
Maybe I should stay in case.
或许我应该留下来
No, no, I-I don't think you have to.
不 不用 你不用这么做
Oh. Okay.
好吧
I enjoyed it.
我很喜欢这样
Helping.
帮得上忙
You were great.
你太棒了
The way that you told that guy,
你跟那个人说
"If you had a 12% rise, what'd you do with the surplus""
"如果你们销量增加了12% 利润去哪了"
He didn't like that, did he?
够他头痛的 对吧
No, he thought you were gonna mess him up.
是呀 他以为你跟他杠上了
You should talk to family law, Mr. Hayden.
你应该跟家庭法律部谈谈 海登先生
They always have some probate issues involving accounting.
他们总有些遗嘱验证方面的事务要用到会计
No. That's not why I'm here.
不 我不是来做会计的
You're here... to help us get out of debt.
你是来帮助我们走出债务阴影的
That's helping us.
你做会计 就是帮助我们
True.
倒不错
The best way to fend off
抵挡新闻报道的最好办法
the story is to change the story,
就是改写报道
and the only way to do that is by winning big.
要想改写 唯一的办法是大获全胜
Okay, go.
好了 开始
Ms. Starr. Miss Hayward.
斯塔女士 海沃德小姐
Thanks for agreeing to see me. Of course.
谢谢你同意见我 当然
Uh, Maddie, what is going on here?
玛蒂 这是什么情况
This young lady called my office, said she wanted to talk.
这位小姐打电♥话♥到我办公室 说想谈谈
And you agreed?
然后你同意了?
I just made a public statement in support of Peter.
我刚刚发表公开声明支持彼得
I'd like to make sure I didn't make a fool of myself.
我要确保我自己没有出丑
The woman is a consummate liar.
这女人是个说谎精
Well, then you have nothing to worry about.
那你就没有什么可担心的了
Hee-haw! Everybody vote!
人人投票
Dexter thinks there's a hideaway key by the front door,
迪克斯特说有把钥匙藏在前门
a magnet under the mailbox.
吸附在邮箱下面
Okay, great. Got it.
很好 知道了
Be careful.
小心些
Always.
会的
She's dead?
她死了吗
It appears so.
看起来是
Look, given the enclosed space and temperature,
考虑到密闭空间和温度
it's likely the body's been decomposing
尸体会比一般情况下
faster than normal.
腐烂得快
What about this boyfriend, this Noah?
她的那个叫做诺亚的男朋友呢
Noah Mayfield.
诺亚·梅菲尔德
He's a sound engineer at a recording studio on 16th,
他是录音师 录音棚在第十♥六♥大♥道上
and he rides a motorcycle.
他有辆摩托车
So that's who you saw? I don't know,
就是你看到的那个人吗 不知道
but it's likely. The question is,
但有可能 问题是
do we make an anonymous call
我们要打匿名电♥话♥给联邦调查局
and let the Feds know about the car?
告知车的事情吗
We don't know what this Christina woman
不知道克里斯汀娜为联邦调查局
gave the Feds on Lemond.
提供了哪些关于雷蒙德的信息
If we alert them to the body,
如果我们把尸体的事情告知他们的话
we risk getting him arrested.
他有可能会被抓
She'll be found eventually.
尸体最终还是会被发现的
If it comes out
如果他们...
later... that we had knowledge of this
之后...得知我们早已知道
and we didn't report it,
却没上报
they can use it against him at trial.
在审讯时他们会利用这点
I'm not gonna tell anyone.
我不跟人说
How will it get out later?
怎么会泄露出去
This is beyond risky.
这太冒险了
I've done time before.
我蹲过监狱
But that was before Dylan. You'll make bail.
但那时还没有迪伦 你会被保释出来
No. I won't.
不 不会的
I need you to draw up a guardian arrangement.
我要你草拟一份监护人协议
You have someone in mind?
有人选吗
My sister.
我的妹妹
She hates me... but loves Dylan.
她恨我...但她爱迪伦
I'll draw it up.
我会起草的
Call the feds.
给联邦调查局打电♥话♥
Tell them about the body.
告诉他们尸体的事
Okay, sounds good. I'll talk to you.
好的 挺好 再聊
Too bad about your boy.
你的人倒霉了
My "Boy"?
我的"人"
I didn't mean it that way.
不是那个意思
What's wrong?
什么事
You're being surly.
怎么板着脸
What is it you want?
你想要什么
We found Christina Diaz's body.
我们发现了克里斯汀娜·迪亚兹的尸体
We got an anonymous tip,
我们接到个匿名电♥话♥
and we found her body in the trunk of her car.
然后在她车的后备箱里发现了她的尸体
We done?
说完了没
We have evidence linking him to the murder,
我们有证据表明他有嫌疑
and Judge Etts just signed an arrest warrant.
艾茨法官刚签署了逮捕令
We prefer Mr. Bishop turn himself in.
我们更希望毕夏普先生自首
Kalinda.
凯琳达
Yes?
怎么
Listen...
听着
it's work.
这是工作
Don't let it get in the way.
别让它成为阻碍
In the way of what?
阻碍什么
Of us.
我们
But there isn't any us.
没有什么"我们"
There never was any us.
从来都没有什么"我们"
Peter! Peter! Peter! Peter! Peter!
彼得 彼得 彼得 彼得 彼得
Ninety-six percent.
96%的支持率
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表