What? Peter hit Kresteva,
什么 彼得打了克里斯特瓦
but everybody thinks he fell down, so play along.
但大家都以为是他摔倒了 你也配合点
Peter fell down? No, no, Kresteva fell down.
彼得摔了 不 克里斯特瓦摔了
From drinking. He has a bloody nose.
因为醉酒 他鼻子流血了
Are you serious?
真的吗
Did you see it? The punch? No.
你看见了吗 那一拳? 没有
But I heard it was epic.
但我听说很经典
Make yourself comfortable.
随意看吧
Yeah. Yeah.
行 好
Look.
听着
Nozowitz is a tough cop but an honest one,
诺佐威茨是个暴躁的警♥察♥ 但也诚实
and this crap about him being tied to the killing...
说他和谋杀有关的那些胡话...
Shut up.
省省吧
You convinced me. I...
你已经说服我了 我...
What? How'd I do that?
什么 我怎么做到的
Our client sued a lot of people.
我们的客户告了很多人
He made a lot of people angry. Okay.
他招惹了很多人 好吧
See there? That object?
看到了吗 那件东西
Yeah. What is it?
那是什么
You ever heard of Fetch-Far?
你听说过丢球棍吗
It's something that dog owners use to fling tennis balls
养狗的人用它来把网球打出去
so their dogs can chase it.
让他们的狗去追
Okay.
好吧
Well, one of the people our client sued was a dog lover.
我们客户告过一个爱狗的人
His dog was barking a lot.
他的狗太能叫了
Are you kidding? You-you think this is about a dog barking?
你开玩笑吧 你觉得这和狗叫有关
Have you ever met a dog lover?
你见过爱狗的人吗
Mom.
妈妈
Grace.
格蕾丝
Where's Grandma?
外婆去哪了
I don't know.
不知道
She was talking with some guy.
她刚才在和一个人说话
I was pregnant... when we got married.
我们结婚的时候...我怀孕了
And we were embar...
我们觉得很难...
No. I was embarrassed,
不 是我觉得很难为情
so I changed the date of our wedding.
所以修改了婚礼日期
And me?
那我呢
You were not an accident.
你不是意外
We wanted you.
我们希望你出生
Because... you thought I'd keep you together?
因为 你觉得我能帮助维持婚姻吗
No, Grace.
不 格蕾丝
But we're the reason why you're...
但我们是你放弃...
not with who you want to be.
你喜欢的人的原因
I don't want to be the reason that you had to be responsible.
我不想成为你不得不负责任的原因
Grace, listen to me.
格蕾丝 听我说
This isn't about responsibility.
这与责任无关
This is about... love.
这是出于...爱
I loved you before you were born.
你出生前我就爱你
And I loved Zach before he was born.
在扎克出生前我就爱他
And I love you even more now.
我现在更爱你们了
And Dad?
那爸爸呢
I love him.
我爱他
Peter.
彼得
Your Eminence.
主教阁下
Oh. There you are.
你在这啊
Hi, Mom.
妈妈
Zach and I were looking all over for you.
扎克和我到处找你
How'd it go?
事情怎么样了
Good. I'm going to talk to your grandmother for a minute.
挺好 我跟外婆聊一会儿
I'll be right back.
马上回来
No uh-oh. I just want to talk.
别抵触 我只是想聊聊
See you later kids.
一会儿见了 孩子们
Mom. No. No, no, no. It's not what you think.
妈 不不 事情不是你想的那样
We had an adventure.
我们有了不寻常的经历
I mean, they are such great kids.
他们都是好孩子
They're so funny. They made me laugh.
很有趣 他们让我很开心
Though I do think you might be protecting them too much.
虽然我觉得你对他们保护过度了
That's up to me. No one is saying it isn't.
那是我的事 没人说不是你的事
At least you can let me give you just a modicum of advice.
至少允许我给你一丁点建议吧
They need to be treated the way I treated you.
他们应该得到我当年给你的待遇
I know you don't want me to see them, but I have to see them.
我知道你不想让我见他们 但我要见
And whatever you say, whatever you do,
不管你说什么 做什么
I'm gonna see them.
我都要见他们
Even if I have to sneak into their schools,
即使我要溜进他们的学校
I'm gonna see them. Mom.
我也要见他们 妈妈
Maybe I'm getting senile...
也许我年纪大了
but I like them.
但我爱他们
They remind me of your father.
他们让我想起你♥爸♥爸
I know.
我知道
Okay, I was going to rip into you, Mom, but...
好 我本来是要说你的 但是
we're talking tomorrow because...
我们可以明天再说 因为...
you can't use the truth to undercut me with my kids.
你不能用那些事削弱我在孩子心中的地位
You're right.
你说得对
I'm sorry.
对不起
Good.
好的
There you are.
找到你了
Oh, I had to step away.
我有事出去了一下
Peter. Hi, Veronica.
彼得 你好 维罗妮卡
Would you like to dance?
想跳舞吗
I would.
好的
You know, this is just like our wedding.
现在的场景跟我们的婚礼很像
So, no cardinal's hug?
红衣主教没有拥抱你
No. I'm so sorry.
对 我很遗憾
Look, if life is about getting a hug,
如果人生要寄托在拥抱上
then I'm in the wrong business.
那我就入错行了
Thank you, by the way.
还有 谢谢你
For what?
谢什么
Punching Kresteva.
揍了克里斯特瓦
Oh. No, I-I... I couldn't have punched Kresteva.
不 我...我不可能打克里斯特瓦
It wouldn't make sense for me to punch Kresteva,
那没道理的
so I must not have.
所以我没动手
He shook Kresteva's hand, too.
他也只是握了克里斯特瓦的手
What? He didn't make a choice.
什么 他没做出选择
He didn't hug either of you.
他谁也没拥抱
First time ever. We are in...
史上第一次 我们...
uncharted territory here.
现在在未知领域
Oh. Well, good. Good.
很好 很好
Well, you're both taking this very casually.
你们看起来不是很为之激动
Eli, I'm dancing with my wife now.
伊莱 我在和我太太跳舞
Okay, I'll go worry about the campaign;
好吧 我去担忧竞选的事
you... dance.
你...跳你的
Why not settle?
为什么不和解
Why are you making so many enemies?
为什么要处处树敌呢
This is for you.
给你的
What is it?
这是什么
Bach. I thought you'd enjoy it at home.
巴♥赫♥ 我觉得你可以在家听
Thanks.
谢谢
Let's settle.
和解吧
Okay, Matthew?
好吗 马修
It's just a dog barking.
只是狗吠而已
You don't need the money.
你不需要那笔钱
I've never needed the money.
我从来不缺钱
It was always about the process.
重点在于过程
What process?
什么过程
Being with you.
跟你一起的过程
Matthew... That was a joke.
马修 开玩笑的
Are you sure? Yeah,
你确定 确定
I'm sure.
很确定
Suing because I liked being with you...
因为想见你而告别人...
wouldn't make sense.
太没道理了
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表