Okay, here's the thing.
是这样的
I run my dog around your car, and on the passenger side,
我带着狗在车边转 到副驾那边
he starts scratching and barking.
它开始又抓又叫
I now have probable cause to search in the state of Illinois.
现在我有合理依据在伊利诺伊州境内进行搜查
But I want to give your son one last chance,
但我想给你儿子最后一次机会
so if he has any small personal amount of marijuana,
所以如果他私藏少量大♥麻♥
I need to know.
最好告诉我
Search if you're gonna search.
你要搜就搜吧
Sorry, Eli. Actually, I'm gonna be late.
抱歉 伊莱 我得迟到了
What? Why? We arranged this weeks ago.
什么 为什么 我们几周前就定好了
Well, circumstances are beyond my control.
事出突然 我也掌控不了
This is a national sit-down, Alicia.
这可是全国性的采访 艾丽西娅
You've got to get it under control.
你得掌控好了
Okay, got to go.
好了 我得挂了
Peggy.
佩吉
I'm just showing Peter a campaign ad, Eli.
我只是给彼得看个竞选广♥告♥ 伊莱
That's all. It's not an ambush.
仅此而已 不是伏击采访
Let me just say this to Jax, who is watching on TV right now
我想把这个消息告诉电视机前的
and has been an inspiration to me every single day of my life.
激励我生命每一天的贾克斯
My dad asked me if it was all right if he runs,
爸爸问我他该不该竞选
and I said yeah,
我说应该
'cause he does a really good job of taking care of me,
因为他把我照顾得很好
and I think he'd do a really good job of taking care of everyone.
而且我觉得他会把每个人都照顾得很好
I am running for governor of the great state of Illinois.
我要竞选伟大的伊利诺伊州州长一职
So, Kresteva is making the campaign about family values?
克里斯特瓦竞选 想主打家庭价值观?
Look, I think the campaign's about a lot of things:
我觉得竞选涉及很多事情
our bankrupt state, drugs coming across the border, education...
本州的财政危机 跨境贩毒 教育...
But Kresteva is dening himself as a good father and husband,
但克里斯特瓦将自己定位成好父亲和好丈夫
and you, in a recent deposition,
而你却在最近的宣示证词中
are admitting that you are separated from your wife.
承认已与妻子分居
Separated but working to mend fences. Look, Peggy,
分居 但在积极修补 佩吉
this is gonna be a long campaign.
这会是一场漫长的竞选
Kresteva is the Republican candidate
克里斯特瓦是一名共和党候选人
I will be facing in four months.
四个月以后 我才会对上他
My goal now is to win the Democratic nomination.
我目前的目标是赢得民♥主♥党提名
The Democratic Committee stands beside you,
既然民♥主♥党委员支持你
so isn't that a foregone conclusion?
提名不是已成定局了吗
In politics, nothing is a foregone conclusion.
政♥治♥界里没有定局这么一说
I win the nomination, you can ask me
等我赢得提名 你可以随便问我
all you want about Kresteva and his attempts to, uh...
对克里斯特瓦作何评价 包括他试图
redefine himself as a family man.
将自己重新定位成为一个顾家好男人
His "attempts"? Do I detect a hint of sarcasm?
"试图"? 我似乎嗅到一丝讽刺?
In four months you can detect a hint of sarcasm.
四个月后 你可以嗅到一丝讽刺
Okay, I didn't find any drugs at this time in your vehicle,
这次我没在你的车里发现任何毒品
but I did find shake, marijuana shake,
但我找到了一些碎末 大♥麻♥叶碎末
under your front seat. What?!
在你的前座下面 什么
My guess is this is what my dog was signaling.
我想警犬就是示意这个
Mom, that's... Shh, shh.
妈妈 这... 嘘
Okay, um, thank you, Officer.
好的 谢谢你 警官
So, I'm gonna give you
这次我给你们
a ticket and a warning at this time and let you go.
开张罚单并予以警告就算了
So, if there's nothing, uh...
如果没有别的事...
Son, raise your hand.
孩子 手抬起来
Son, I said raise your hand.
孩子 我叫你把手抬起来
Is that a recording device?
那是录音设备吗
It's-it's an iPhone.
是部手♥机♥
An iPhone set to record?
手♥机♥设置为录音状态了吗
Yes.
是的
Recording an officer is a crime, son.
偷录警官执法是犯罪 孩子
Under Article 14 of the Illinois Criminal Code,
根据伊利诺伊州刑法典第14条的规定
it's a Class 1 felony.
这是一级重罪
Actually, that was overturned in the Seventh Circuit.
其实这条已经被第七巡回上诉法♥院♥撤销了
No, it wasn't. Two-party consent is still on the books.
没有 法律仍明文规定录音要经过双方同意
And I ask you to erase that recording right now.
我现在要求你立即删除录音
Wait, so it's illegal to record you doing something illegal?
等等 录下你的违法行为就是违法的?
I'm not doing anything illegal,
我没有任何违法行为
and either you erase the recording
要么你删除录音
or I'll impound the phone.
要么我没收你的手♥机♥
Mom?
妈妈
Just do it, Zach.
照做吧 扎克
This is so wrong. I know. Just do it.
这太不合理了 我知道 你就照做吧
I need you to erase the recording, son.
我要你删除录音 孩子
Now.
马上
Did you just email it? Okay.
你刚刚是发送出去了吗 好了
Everyone, let's just take a breath.
大家都先冷静一下
Son, did you just e-mail that recording?
孩子 你刚才是不是把录音发送出去了
It was a mistake.
只是按错了
I did.
是的
Put your hands behind your back.
手放背后
We are $60 million in debt, Your Honor.
我们负债6千万 法官阁下
This is mostly due to unforeseen circumstances:
这大多是因为一些难以预见的情形
the loss of a major client,
包括一位大客户的流失
late receivables and an...
应收账款的拖欠
exponential increase in our lease.
以及写♥字♥楼♥租金的递增
We believe if we are given
我们认为如果债权人
immediate relief from our creditors,
能给予一定的宽限
we will need five months to satisfy this debt.
我们将于五个月之内清偿完毕
My son has a felony notice to appear.
我儿子因为涉嫌重罪要出庭受审
He what?
他什么
Why?
怎么回事
The cop said there was marijuana shake in the car,
警♥察♥说我们车上有大♥麻♥叶碎末
but that's not why.
但不是因为这个
Yeah, shake is what they say when they don't find anything.
他们一无所获时就说有残渣
What is this, eavesdropping?
这是什么 非法窃听?
Four to 15 years.
会判4到15年监禁
Zach was holding a cell phone in his hand.
扎克当时拿着手♥机♥
He... Where is Zach?
他...扎克现在在哪儿
He's at home.
在家里
But we have to appear tomorrow for the preliminary hearing.
但我们明天要进行预审
And why is Mr. Gardner not standing with you?
为什么加德纳先生不跟你站在一起
I was suspended from the law for six months, Your Honor.
我被停牌6个月 法官阁下
That suspension ends this week,
这周就期满
then I'll be fighting alongside Miss Lockhart
之后我便能与洛克哈特女士并肩作战
to restore our firm to its former glory.
恢复我们律所昔日的辉煌
Could you talk to your friend at Madison County,
你能否找下你麦迪逊县的朋友
get this cop's record, see if there's any disciplinary action.
调取这警♥察♥的记录 看他是否有过违纪行为
They're not gonna pursue this, Alicia.
他们不会追究这种事的 艾丽西娅
Okay? Don't worry.
明白吗 别担心了
The cop just wanted to make a point.
这警♥察♥只是想给他一个教训
It's on Zach's record.
扎克的档案里有了逮捕记录
He's looking at colleges. Okay.
而他要准备申请大学了 好了
I'll give my friend a call.
我会找朋友帮忙的
Thank you. No, Mr. Gardner,
谢谢 不 加德纳先生
if this were before the Dewey & LeBoeuf bankruptcy,
如果这是在杜威·路博破产之前
I'd probably approve this plan,
也许我会批准这项计划
but I see the same management problems here
但我认为你们经营不善的问题
of excessive debt and compensation.
同样是过度负债和薪酬过高所导致
Your Honor, no one wins
法官阁下 我们如果破产清算
if you liquidate us. I would agree,
对谁都没好处 我同意
but your plan doesn't address the management issues.
但你们的还款计划并未解决管理上的问题
But we're management.
但我们就是管理人员
Yes, I know.
是的 我知道
Why are we being punished for Dewey & LeBoeuf?
为什么我们要因为杜威·路博而受处罚
We have to get the partners together.
我们得召集全部合伙人
Oh, no.
糟了
A new client, I forgot.
有新客户 我忘了
We can't be turning down new business.
我们不能拒绝新业务
Cary and Alicia, we need you to take this meeting.
凯里和艾丽西娅 你们去跟新客户谈
What is it?
什么案子
It's not one of our most prestigious cases.
算不上太光荣的生意
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表