This is my office?
这是我的办公室吗
Yes.
是的
You have a $10,000 stipend to decorate,
你有一万美金的装♥修♥预算
and there is an art loan program for equity partners.
权益合伙人还享有艺术藏品借贷
Here are your keys.
这是你的钥匙
And welcome.
欢迎
Thank you.
谢谢
Uh, we'll have this, uh, cleared out soon,
我们会尽快把这里清空
but, uh...
但是...
this should be good in the meantime.
在此期间 这样应该也行
You are highly valued here, Cary.
凯里 你在这里表现很好
Good to hear.
很高兴听到这评价
Please keep this between us, but there is a good chance
这事不要跟别人说 但是很有可能
we will lose a partner in the next six months.
我们六个月内会失去一个合伙人
Which partner?
谁
Well, I can't say, unfortunately, but...
抱歉 不能透露 但是
I would like to see you join our ranks.
我很想看到你加入到我们的队伍中
Before she became a partner,
在艾丽西娅成为合伙人之前
Alicia made herself valuable by interviewing
她成功面试并聘用了
and hiring a new associate.
一名新同事
We would like you to do the same.
我们希望你也能做到
These are resumes.
这些是简历
Please look them over and just keep us posted.
请你看一遍 并随时告诉我们结果
I need to hire you.
我要雇用你
Okay.
好吧
What are you working on at the moment?
你现在在忙什么
Employee background checks.
员工背景调查
Pass that off to the new investigator.
交给新来的调查员
I need you to do a background check on a partner.
我需要你对一名合伙人做背景调查
Who?
谁
Me.
我
Give me a minute, please.
请稍等一会
No calls.
别转电♥话♥进来
Peter Florrick has offered me
彼得·福瑞克如果赢得竞选
the vacated Illinois Supreme Court seat
他会让我接任
if he wins the governorship.
州最高法♥院♥法官一职
I know there are always attempts
我知道总会有人想要
to smear a potential judge,
丑♥化♥潜在法官
so I want to know where I'm vulnerable.
所以我想知道我的弱点在哪里
Congratulations.
恭喜
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi. Where are you, and what are you on?
你在哪 在忙什么
What am I on?
我在忙什么
What case?
哪个案子
Oh, uh, Sweeney. Why?
斯威尼的 怎么了
Okay, I need you take over my employee background checks.
好 我需要你接手员工背景调查
I'm innocent.
我是无辜的
Yes, you've said.
是的 你说过了
But you don't believe me.
但是你不相信我
I think you like that I don't believe you.
我觉得你喜欢我不相信你
I think you like that I represent you
我觉得你喜欢我代理你
even when I know you're guilty.
即使我知道你有罪
I like a lot of things about you, Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克夫人 我喜欢你很多地方
I must have had issues as a child.
小时候我一定是有问题
You feed my Mary Poppins obsession.
你满足了我对玛丽·波平斯的痴迷
Here's the thing, Mr. Sweeney.
是这样的 斯威尼先生
I think you threw a birthday party that got out of hand
我觉得你办了一场失控的生日派对
and ended up costing the Hirschorn Club $80,000 in damage.
结果造成赫斯科恩俱乐部八万的损失
That's all. I think that the prosecution is overreacting.
就这样 我觉得公诉方反应过度了
And I hate to disappoint you,
我也不想让你失望
but I think you're innocent.
但是我的确认为你是无辜的
You're right, it's not as much fun when you believe me.
你说得对 你相信我反而没乐趣了
I thought so.
我也这么觉得
Ah, Isobel.
伊索贝尔
You know Alicia.
你见过艾丽西娅吧
Yes, I do.
是的
She questioned me in court a year ago.
一年前 她在法庭上讯问过我
Oh, yes-- when we were all on opposite sides.
对 当时我们还是互相敌对呢
My, how the wheel turns.
我的天 风水轮流转啊
"Mutability is our tragedy, but it's also our hope""
"易变是不幸但也是希望"
Oh, I love it when he talks like that.
我超爱他说出这句话的样子
Alicia. Hello.
艾丽西娅 你好
Laura, hi. Good to see you.
劳拉 很高兴见到你
Uh, first-name basis?
互称名字[关系亲近]
Should I be jealous?
我该嫉妒吗
What, that I like her more than I like you?
嫉妒我喜欢她过多喜欢你吗
Sure.
当然
Prosecution has been dragging its feet on discovery!
控方在拖延开示证据的时间
...all evidence currently. The State needs more time,
现有的证据 州检办需要更多时间
Your Honor. It has been six months
法官阁下 已经六个月了
since Mr. Sweeney has been accused of disorderly conduct,
自从斯威尼先生被控扰乱社会治安
Your Honor-- a Class C misdemeanor.
法官阁下 这只是一项C等轻罪
No, he fired a gun at this party!
不是 他在派对上开枪了
And given the fact that it was a private club that served alcohol,
鉴于那是一个提供酒精饮料的私人俱乐部
that's a Class 4 felony.
这可是4级重罪
Okay, I get it.
好了 我知道了
I get it. We're both angry.
我知道了 大家都很生气
And we like to express our anger in loud voices.
所以我们喜欢提高音量来表达愤怒
But, see, here's the thing:
但是 瞧 现在是这样的情况
I'm a judge.
我是法官
I'm unfazed by loud voices.
我不反对高声称述
So here's the long and the short of it.
那我来说事情的重点
You plead this out!
你们谈认罪减刑协议吧
Get it out of my court!
不要拿到我法庭上来吵
This was a party that got out of hand, Madam ASA.
那是一场失控的派对 州检察官女士
No one died, and as far as I can tell,
据我所知 没人死了
no one even got hurt! No one did.
甚至没人受伤 的确如此
Oh, Mr. Sweeney, please know that
斯威尼先生 请你记住
you can only hurt your cause by opening your friggin' mouth.
你开口只会对自己不利
Okay, you two, come on, get up here.
好了 你们俩 过来 上前来
Court-mandated bargaining. Come on.
法庭强制交涉 过来
We want to plead this out, Your Honor,
法官阁下 我们也想接受认罪协议
but Ms. Hellinger... Shut up.
但是海灵格小姐 闭嘴
Nobody talks until I ask.
我让你们说话你们再说
Now, what will you take, Counselor?
律师 你的条件是什么
Exoneration-- my client didn't do it.
免罪 我的委托人是清白的
Your client is a psychopath who's lucky
你的委托人是个神经病
he didn't get convicted for killing his wife.
没因为杀死他老婆而定罪算他走运
And what will you take?
你的条件是什么
Six years, the maximum.
六年 最高刑
One year, two years probation.
一年 缓刑两年
No, Your Honor. Two years probation.
不行 法官阁下 两年缓刑可以
Good. Compromise.
很好 和解
See? There we go.
看见没 多好
No. Six years, the maximum.
不行 六年 最高刑
We're not bending.
我们不会让步
It's been six months, and they're still not bargaining?
已经六个月了 还是不肯协议解决吗
They still insist it's a Class 4.
还是坚持是四级重罪
It's about the election.
事关选举
State's Attorney doesn't want to bargain
州检察官不想和
with Mr. Sweeney and look weak on crime.
斯威尼先生和解 在罪案上显弱
Really?
真的吗
Your husband doesn't like me?
你老公不喜欢我
Wait out the prosecution.
拖着控方
In one month, the gubernatorial race will be over,
一个月内 州长竞选就会结束
and I bet they let Mr. Sweeney go
我打赌到时他们就会同意
with two months' probation.
给斯威尼先生缓刑两个月
Good. We delay.
好 那我们就拖着
That's always best.
拖延永远是最好的战术
Well, then let's turn to
那我们来谈谈
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表