No, Janie didn't come.
没有 珍妮没来
It was just us catching up.
就我们俩聊聊天
We meant, anyone
我们是问 有没有
besides Mrs. Ludwig.
除了路德维格夫人以外的人
No.
没有
No, no, no, no. No.
没有 没有
Janie and Roger had some rough spots,
珍妮和罗杰的婚姻的确碰到过难关
but that was a... a long time ago.
但那是...很久以前的事
There was a colleague he was seeing about a year ago,
一年前他跟一个同事出轨了
but we sat him down, and he broke it off.
但我们跟他谈过后 他就停止了
He's been a faithful man ever since.
从那以后他一直很忠诚
This colleague a year ago-- was she blonde?
一年前的这个同事 是金发吗
No. Why?
不是 为什么问这个
Hey, babe. Everything all right?
亲爱的 发生什么事了
Just some, uh, investigators with the Ludwigs' attorneys.
是路德维格夫妇律师团的调查员
They had some questions about Roger.
他们有些关于罗杰的问题
It's terrible what happened.
发生那样的事真是太可怕了
They think Roger might have been murdered.
他们认为罗杰可能是被谋杀的
Oh, my gosh.
天哪
What do you think?
你怎么想
I think that's a very unique license plate.
我觉得那是个非常独特的车牌
What do you want to do?
你想怎么做
What?
干吗
You were sleeping with Justice Ludwig,
你跟路德维格法官有染
and you fought with him the night he was murdered.
他出事当晚你跟他吵过架
Go away. Ok, well, if you won't talk with us,
滚开 好 如果你不想跟我们谈
we can always talk to your husband.
我们可以找你老公谈
Yes, Roger and I were seeing each other,
没错 罗杰和我在交往
but I had nothing to do with his death.
但我跟他的死没有任何关系
We fought at the motel because I was breaking up with him.
我们在旅馆吵架是因为我要跟他分手
After that, I drove straight home.
那之后我就开车回家了
Right, and can anyone confirm that?
好吧 有人能证明吗
My husband.
我老公
But it will destroy my marriage. Please.
但这么做会毁了我的婚姻 求求你们
We know there was another vehicle involved.
我们知道还有另外一辆车
Did you see anyone else that night?
那晚你看到过其他人吗
As I was driving the other way,
我开车离开的时候
I passed an SUV speeding, swerving.
看到一辆越野车加速迂回着开过去
It was headed in the same direction as Roger.
是朝着罗杰的方向
And you didn't report it?
这件事你居然没上报
I couldn't.
我做不到
Janie is a friend of mine.
珍妮是我的朋友
He was driven off the road?
他是被逼下路面的吗
Yes, by a drunk driver
是的 被一个喝醉的司机
with .10 blood alcohol.
血液酒精浓度0.10%
So, a new, new, new theory.
又有全新的理论了
I move that we skip the preliminaries
我提议跳过初步听证
and just get to the man on the grassy knoll.
直接审问嫌疑人
Yeah, before we get to that, Mr. Hobson,
在那之前 霍布森先生
I need to hear this one out.
我需要先听听这个
His name is Landon Boyce.
他的名字叫兰德·博伊斯
20 minutes after Justice Ludwig crashed his car,
路德维格法官撞车20分钟后
Landon Boyce was pulled over
兰德·博伊斯在同一条路上
for a DUI on the same road.
因为酒驾被警♥察♥拦下
And yet the police haven't said boo about any of this?
但警方对此什么也没有透露吗
The Lake County Police never mentioned this DUI
莱克郡警方从没提到过这起酒驾
because they didn't know about it.
因为他们根本不知道
The arrest happened two miles into Cook County.
他在进入库克郡两公里的地方被逮捕
The only thing this proves is that some guy on the same
这只能证明了有个人在同一路段
stretch of highway got hit with a DUI.
因为酒驾被抓住了
There's nothing to suggest he drove the judge off the road.
不能证明是他让法官驶离了路面
Mr. Claypool, we'd like to submit
克莱普先生 我们想呈上
the EDR from Mr. Boyce's SUV.
博伊斯先生车上的EDR
E.D...?
ED什么
Event data recorder.
行车记录仪
It's like the little black box for a car.
就好比用在汽车上的黑匣子
11:42 p.m.,
晚11点42分
the exact moment of the judge's accident,
就在法官遭遇车祸时
the EDR shows Mr. Boyce's SUV
行车记录仪显示博伊斯先生的越野车
swerved and braked hard,
突然转向而且猛地刹车
coming to a full stop before accelerating again.
完全停住然后又加速前进
Justice Ludwig swerved to avoid being hit and
路德维格法官调转方向以避免冲撞
crashed into the guardrail.
结果冲向了护栏
Well,
那么
Mr. Hobson,
霍布森先生
of all the theories I've heard from both sides,
听了来自双方的这么多理论
this is the first one
这是头一个
that's had something resembling hard evidence.
有类似铁证的推测
I'm gonna let the jury hear it.
我会让陪审团听这个证据
I never expected them to settle.
我从来没指望他们会和解
Certainly not for the full amount.
更没指望会得到全部保险金
Wilk Hobson couldn't risk it going to a jury.
威尔克·霍布森不敢冒险面对陪审团
If they'd ruled it was an accident,
如果他们裁决为意外
Wolf & Bland would have had to pay double.
沃&布保险公♥司♥就要赔双倍了
We're just sorry about everything
对于发现的这些事
that was laid out on the table.
我们深表遗憾
There's no need to be sorry about the truth.
没必要为真♥相♥道歉
A victory all around.
大获全胜
Yup.
没错
I'll see you at the Chicago Shamrock Dinner?
芝加哥三叶草晚宴上见吧
Yes.
好
You do know it's white tie, right?
你知道要穿整套燕尾服的对吧
What?
什么
What's going on here?
发生什么事了
I'm going.
我要走了
You're going? Where are you going?
你要走 去哪儿
Come on. You set me up, and I didn't even see it coming.
拜托 你陷害我 而我根本没预料到
Nicely played.
干得漂亮
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Peter relieved me.
彼得把我炒了
Got involved in the family business,
因为我搅和他家里的事
so he asked me to take a step back.
所以他让我退下来
Gosh. That's terrible.
天哪 太可怕了
And all I wanted to do was help him win, Eli.
我只是想帮他获胜 伊莱
Yeah. That's all you wanted to do.
是啊 那是你的唯一目标
Some people aren't like you.
有些人跟你不一样
We're too busy dealing with politics in the field
我们在政坛上搞政♥治♥已经精疲力尽
to want politics in the office.
实在不想再搞办公室政♥治♥了
Hold on, let me write that down.
等一下 让我写下来
Good luck, Eli.
祝你好运 伊莱
You're gonna die a sad and lonely old man
你到死都会是个伤心孤独的老男人
'cause you don't trust anyone.
因为你不信任任何人
The Florrick campaign thanks you for your contribution. Good-bye.
福瑞克竞选团队感谢你的贡献 再见
You look like a princess.
你看上去像个公主
This was marked down 60%, so, thank you.
这条裙子打四折买♥♥的 谢谢你
Nice, Mom.
真漂亮 妈妈
Grandma Veronica called.
维罗妮卡姥姥打电♥话♥来
She said she's stopping by
她说要在去
before she goes to her St. Patrick's Day party.
圣帕特里克节派对前 来看看我们
Ooh, that should be fun.
那肯定会很欢乐
You want us to hide the alcohol?
要我们把酒藏起来吗
It's St. Patrick's Day in Chicago.
在芝加哥过圣帕特里克节
Hiding it won't make a difference.
藏起来也没有用
Have fun tonight.
今晚玩得开心点
Love you. Love you, too.
爱你 我也爱你
What happened with Nisa?
你和妮莎怎么样了
Oh, it's okay, Mom.
没事儿 妈妈
No. Zach, the campaign, these campaigns--
不 扎克 这个竞选 这些竞选
they...
他们...
You date whoever you want.
你想和谁约会就和谁约会
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表