I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.
对不起 对不起
I broke it.
我弄坏了
Oh, Rainey.
蕾妮
Oh, oh, Rainey.
蕾妮
Hello! I'm home.
我回来了
What's wrong?
怎么了
Oh, it's so good.
太棒了
Let's see if this fits.
看看这个能塞进去吗
Fit? Oh, it'll get lost up there.
塞得进 深不见底呢
Do it! Oh!
干吧
Oh, Rainey!
蕾妮
Let's see if this fits.
看看这个能塞进去吗
Fit? Oh, it'll get lost up there.
塞得进 深不见底呢
You found this online?
你在网上找到的吗
Where were you looking?
你到哪找到的
No. No, Mom. It just came to me.
没有 妈妈 别人发给我的
It popped up on my screen.
我的屏幕上突然就出现了
You don't know who sent this?
你不知道谁发送给你的吗
No. Did someone at school--
不知道 学校里
did someone know these kids?
有人认识他们吗
No, Mom. They're not even from our district.
没有 他们不是我们校区的
I don't... I don't get it.
我不懂
Did you tell any of your friends I was working on this case?
你有告诉朋友 我在打这个官司吗
Mom, no. It was sent to me anonymously.
妈妈 没有 发件人是匿名的
They knew enough to route it through something
他们很专业 经过特殊的路由方式发给我
so I couldn't trace it.
让我没法追踪来源
Wait, you're working on this case?
等等 你在处理这个案子吗
Yes.
是的
Are you winning?
现在形势好吗
No.
不
So this is good.
所以这个对你是有利的
Let's see if this fits.
看看这个能塞进去吗
Fit? Oh, it'll get lost up there.
塞得进 深不见底呢
No, they can't, Your Honor.
法官阁下 他们不能这么做
It has nothing to do with the crime.
这跟犯罪活动无关
Your Honor, we have an affidavit from Jesse Martin,
法官阁下 我们有杰西·马丁的誓书
one of the boys in the video, authenticating...
他也在录像带中 他证实
It doesn't matter.
这没有区别
It's prejudicial.
这会引起偏见
They never mention a rape.
他们从没提到过强♥奸♥
They mention and joke about a hairbrush
他们开玩笑说
being inserted into Rainey's vagina.
把梳子插到蕾妮的阴♥道♥里
No, a sex doll's.
不 是一个充气娃娃
Uh, Mr. Gardner, where did you get this?
加德纳先生 这个是怎么得到的
It was sent to my house anonymously.
这资料被匿名地发送到我家
Anonymously? It was hacked
匿名的吗 他们入侵我客户的手♥机♥
from my client's cell phone. Oh, come on.
偷取资料 拜托
He deleted this file,
他把这份资料删了
which is his right!
他有权这么做
He was embarrassed,
对于这个玩笑
as you or I would be, by this awful joke.
他和我们一样 都感到害臊
That's why he deleted it.
所以他把这段影像删了
And that is why it can not be presented in court.
所以这段资料不能呈堂
It was obtained through illegal means.
这是通过非法途径获取的
Is that true, ma'am? I have no idea.
这是真的吗 女士 我不知道
Then I have no alternative but to exclude this.
那我没有选择 只能排除这段资料
Your Honor, we have authenticated... It doesn't matter.
法官阁下 我们有证明 那没用
I cannot admit illegally-obtained evidence.
我不会允许非法获取的证据呈堂
What's wrong now?
怎么了
What else? The fourth years.
还有什么 四年律师
I was looking through their billables.
我在翻他们的计费工时
They're taking their vacation days.
他们都在休假
They are?
真的吗
All of them? Yes. All five.
全部 没错 五个都是
It's more scare tactics.
这比较像是恐吓战术
They want us to think they're leaving.
希望我们以为他们要离开这儿
Well, I'm not offering more partnerships.
我可不想新增合伙人了
I say we split them up by firing one of their asses.
我提议拿一个人开刀 离间他们
Which one? We need all of them.
拿谁开刀 每个人都很重要
Replace Cary.
换掉凯里
He was the last one hired.
他是最晚进律所的
And as far as I'm concerned, he was the ringleader.
而且在我看来 他是主谋
I was the ringleader.
我曾是主谋
So do you think these are more scare tactics,
那你认为这是吓唬我们
or are they really leaving?
还是真打算离开
I think it's nothing, a coincidence.
我觉得这没什么 纯属巧合
Associates don't take vacation days.
初级律师都不放假的
It's been an exhausting bankruptcy.
公♥司♥险些倒闭让大家都心疲力竭
Everybody needs their vacation days to unwind.
每个人都想放个假轻松一下
So they're over it? They're not angry at us anymore?
这么说他们就此罢休了 不再有怨怼了
I talked to Cary yesterday, and he told me that they're trusting
我昨天和凯里谈过 他告诉我他们相信
the partners will live up to their commitments.
合伙人不会食言
Okay, and I think we've all guardedly
好吧 我认为我们都谨慎地
approved of joining this class action
同意加入此次集体诉讼
against prosecutorial overcharging.
反对公诉人的过度指控
Robyn?
罗宾
Do you have a second? Yeah.
有空说句话吗 有
Oh, oh, hey, sorry about my clothes.
抱歉我穿着随意了点
I just came from... I was...
我就是刚从...我之前...
Actually, I didn't come from anywhere. I like this.
老实说我没从哪儿过来 我就喜欢这么穿
Okay. Um, I need to ask you to do something... for me.
好吧 我需要你替我.办件事
Oh, is it about the review?
关于那个复审有关吗
The...? No.
复审? 不
Oh, I-I'm being reviewed this week.
我这周处于复审期
Just want to make sure I'm okay.
只想确认我没做错事
You're okay.
你没事
Yeah? Good. Oh, I like working here.
是吗 那就好 我喜欢在这儿工作
I'm glad. Uh, I want you to look into something,
那好 我希望你调查一些事
but come back only to me, not the partners.
但只把结果告诉我 不透露给其他合伙人
The sad thing is,
令人难过的是
I like Rainey.
我喜欢蕾妮
I've always liked Rainey.
我一直都喜欢她
And so,
如此说来
you have no idea why she accused you of this?
你不理解为何自己被起诉
No.
是的
She got pretty drunk at this party. We all did.
她在派对上喝得很醉 我们都很醉
Spring break, you know.
放春假嘛
And all I can imagine is,
在我看来
she got unhappy with her decision to hook up with me.
她是后悔和我搞在一起了
Yeah, that's what it must have been.
想必是这样的啦
Mr. Gardner. Do I even have to?
加德纳先生 还需要我提醒你吗
No, Your Honor.
不用了 法官阁下
And, uh, this, um, hooking up--
那么...搞在一起
it was consensual?
是双方你情我愿的咯
Absolutely.
没错
Did you know Rainey before this party?
在派对之前你认识蕾妮吗
We dated last year.
我们去年约会过
So Rainey was your ex-girlfriend?
那么蕾妮曾是你的前女友
Not exactly.
也算不上
Dylan, what a surprise.
迪伦 见到你真意外
I wanted to see what idealism looks like.
我想看看理想主义是什么样子
Oh, really? That's why you're here?
是吗 你是为此而来吗
Yes.
对
Okay, good.
好吧
Are you the friend?
你是那个朋友吗
Am I the... friend?
我是哪个...朋友
Are you the friend who texted something to my son?
你是那个发短♥信♥给我儿子的朋友吗
No. I-I don't...
不 我不...
know your son. Why?
认识你的儿子 怎么了
Someone texted something to him.
有人发了些东西给他
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表