That is ridiculous.
这太荒唐了
In your opinion.
在你看来
Is that in your opinion?
在你看来吗
Oh. Um, uh, yes.
是的
Uh, in my opinion. Of course.
在我看来 当然了
Yes, Mr. Karahalios, I'm not sure
是的 卡拉利赫斯先生 我不确定
a typo rises to the level of a civil rights matter.
一个拼写错误能上升到民权问题的程度
My candidate is
我的候选人指望
counting on the Irish vote, Your Honor.
靠爱尔兰人的投票取胜 法官阁下
You lose the apostrophe,
漏掉那一点
and the Irish "O'Dell"
爱尔兰姓氏奥·德尔
suddenly becomes the English "Odell."
就变成了英国姓氏奥德尔
Illinois is 15% Irish. In my opinion,
伊州有15%爱尔兰裔选民 在我看来
this typo's the difference between winning or losing.
这个拼写错误决定了候选人的输赢
I hate to break it to you, buddy,
我不想打击你 兄弟
but you're the third party.
但你是第三方
You're gonna lose.
你无论如何都会输的
and, yes, that's my opinion.
是的 在我看来 是这样
Okay, we got an apostrophe problem.
出了个标点问题
I'm awake.
我醒着
We need arguments why the judge should allow
我们需要论证为什么法官应该容许
this third party's misprint in the early voting ballots.
提前投票中选票上的拼写错误
Anything you can find, anyone you can wake up.
任何线索和能联♥系♥到的人都不要错过
Cary? Do you want me
凯里 你想让我
to tell the partners you're leaving?
告诉合伙人们你要离开吗
Excuse me?
你说什么
Stop stealing my clients,
别偷我的客户
or so help me, Cary, I'll tell them.
否则别怪我 凯里 我会告诉他们的
Alicia, I don't know what you're talking about.
艾丽西娅 我不明白你的意思
I got a call from Colin Sweeney.
我接到了科林·斯威尼的电♥话♥
Yes, that's right.
是的 没错
Sweeney, my client.
斯威尼 我的客户
No. Alicia, he approached me.
不 艾丽西娅 是他找上我的
He did not approach you.
他才没有找过你
We were looking for real estate.
我们在找办公地点
He said he'd give us a 20% discount for free legal work.
他提出给我们打八折以换取免费法律服务
I'd never approach him, Alicia.
我不会主动找他的 艾丽西娅
I'd never steal one of your clients. Never.
我不会偷你的客户 绝对不会
Hi. Sorry.
打扰一下
Robyn, we're talking.
罗宾 我们在谈事
Yeah, um, but I have something on the misprint.
是的 但我有关于那个印刷错误的消息
What?
什么消息
A friend of mine-- she works for the third-party campaign.
我一个朋友是第三党竞选团队的
And she says Albert O'Dell is Jewish.
她说艾伯特·奥·德尔是犹太人
O'Dell is not his real name.
奥·德尔不是他的真实姓氏
Good. We can run with that.
很好 我们可以以此为论据
Thanks, Robyn.
谢谢 罗宾
You're welcome.
不客气
Robyn?
罗宾
How are you liking it at Lockhart/Gardner?
你在洛&加律所干得开心吗
Your Honor, before you decide on this matter,
法官阁下 在您做出裁决之前
we have new information.
请听听我们新掌握的信息
What is that?
是什么
If I may address Mr. Karahalios.
我可以向卡拉利赫斯先生提问吗
What is your candidate's full name?
你的候选人的全名是什么
Albert Seamus O'Dell, with the apostrophe.
艾伯特·谢慕斯·奥·德尔 中间有点
And who is Albert Steinman?
那艾伯特·斯坦曼是谁
I don't know. Who are you referring to?
不知道 你说的是谁
Mr. O'Dell's real name before he changed it.
奥·德尔先生在改名前的真名
Certainly within his legal rights to change his name.
他有权改名
But he has no actual Irish roots, correct?
但他并没有爱尔兰血统 对吗
Just because you have a name that doesn't sound Irish
名字听起来不像爱尔兰人
doesn't mean that you're not Irish.
不代表就不是爱尔兰人
A name like Odell, for example, without an apostrophe?
比如奥德尔这样不带点号♥的姓氏?
Your Honor,
法官阁下
there has been no real damage here
对方并没有任何实际损失
because Mr. Steinman--
因为斯坦曼先生
or as he is now called, Mr. O'Dell--
即现在的奥·德尔先生
has no Irish heritage to be damaged, in my opinion.
根本没有爱尔兰血统 在我看来
Yes. I overrule the motion for emergency relief.
是的 我驳回紧急禁令的动议
How's Jackie doing?
杰姬怎么样
Good. She wants to go on a cruise.
挺好的 她想去邮轮旅游
Really?
真的吗
Yes. She watches the TV commercials.
是的 她在电视上看到了广♥告♥
Mm-hmm. And you'll go on a cruise with her?
你会和她一起去吗
No. I've had enough water for a lifetime.
不 我这辈子都不想再碰水了
Right, right. Coming over from Cuba.
是哦 你是从古巴来的
No. Working as a lifeguard.
不是 我以前是救生员
Oh. So, um, Peter wanted me to talk to you, Cristian.
克里斯蒂安 彼得让我和你谈谈
After the election,
竞选结束后
they won't need your services much anymore.
他们就不再需要你的服务了
I see.
这样啊
Well, if Jackie's fine with that, I am fine.
如果杰姬同意 我没问题
This is coming from Peter.
这是彼得的意思
I'll have to speak to Jackie.
我得问杰姬的意见
I've seen your arrest record, Cristian.
我看了你的被捕记录 克里斯蒂安
Really?
真的吗
Drunk and disorderly, simple assault.
酗酒和妨害治安 轻微人身攻击
In Daytona Beach.
在代托纳比奇市
Not a good thing.
不是什么光彩的事
Yes. Terrible.
是的 很糟糕
And your debts.
还有你的负债
$18,000 to the Oceanfront Inn.
你欠海景旅店18000美元
I think they're still looking for you.
我估计他们还在四处找你
Peter can be quite generous.
彼得很大方
This is a check for $25,000.
这是张25000美元的支票
It's his personal thank you to you.
为表谢意
You take it, you leave tonight.
你收下这钱 今晚就走人
You tell Jackie you had some issues in Florida.
就跟杰姬说你要回佛罗里达办点事
And why would I do that?
我为什么要这么做
Oh, well, to be blunt, Peter is going to be governor,
坦率地说 彼得马上要成为州长了
and he thinks you're using his mother.
而他认为你在利用他的母亲
Oh. What's going on?
发生什么了
Nothing.
没什么
Abernathy is on a sciatica walk,
阿伯内亚法官又去散步了
and the guard won't let us in until he's back.
他回来前 保安不让我们进去
Go ahead and sleep.
继续睡吧
You broke up with Laura?
你和劳拉分手了?
No. She with me.
不 是她和我分的
I'm sorry.
我很遗憾
You're still friends?
你们还是朋友吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I think she thinks
我觉得她认为
I was getting between you two.
我妨碍了你们的关系
That kiss opened up something between us again, didn't it?
那个吻又激起了我们之间的什么 是吧
I don't know how to close it.
我不知道如何将它熄灭
I know.
是
But if we pursue it,
但我们若放任感情
it'll just be like last time.
结果只会和上次一样
What was last time?
上一次是什么
I don't know.
我不知道
It'll be worse.
会更糟
I'm with Peter, and I just...
我和彼得在一起 而且我...
I can't figure my way out of this one.
我不知道这次要怎么走出来
Oh, God.
天哪
What do we do?
我们该怎么办
This night is over, we talk.
今晚完事后 我们谈谈
We can't. To hell with the bad timing.
不行 去它的"时机不对"
We talk.
我们谈谈
Psst, Judy? Judy?
朱迪 朱迪
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表