My editor thought it was unprofessional
我的编辑认为我是公报私仇
that I was pursuing a personal agenda.
违反职业标准
Now I'm the story.
现在我倒成了新闻
You sicced Peggy Byrne on me like an attack dog,
你唆使佩吉·伯恩像狗似的追着我咬
and now I am out.
我被踢出局了
Well, look at it this way.
你换个角度想吧
The good thing about a 24-minute news cycle
新闻滚动周期缩短的好处便在于
is that they'll all be on to something else soon.
一会儿功夫就新闻变旧闻
If it's any consolation,
如果这样说能安慰你的话
I do feel a tiny bit bad about it.
我确实为此感到有一丁点儿难过
They say dancing the mambo is like talking to angels.
人们说跳曼波舞就像与天使对话一样
Oh, you kidder!
你在开玩笑吧
What? It's true.
怎么了 这是真的
I'll teach you the mambo. It's so easy.
我可以教你跳曼波舞 很简单
Come on. We'll be late. Let's get the car.
得了 我们要迟到了 上车吧
You were right.
你说得没错
I just had to give him a chance.
我只需要给他一个机会
I see that.
我看见了
Sometimes a mother has to listen to her son.
有时候母亲得听儿子的意见
Thank you.
谢谢你
Good evening, Mr. Gold.
晚上好 戈德先生
Indeed it is, Mrs. Florrick.
今晚确实好 福瑞克夫人
What?
怎么了
She's happy.
她很高兴
Yeah, she is.
嗯 是的
Please sit.
请坐
I...
我
I've given this a great deal of thought.
我对此思虑良多
And I want you to know, Captain Hellinger,
海灵格上尉 我想告诉你
that I am truly sympathetic to your plight.
我非常同情你的遭遇
To be denied justice in military court was tragic.
在军事法庭无法伸张正义是悲惨的
To be denied justice again in civilian court is just cruel.
在民事庭仍然如此则是残酷的
But I'm afraid the Supreme Court has spoken very clearly
但是恐怕最高法♥院♥在费尔一案中
in Feres, as much as I may personally disagree.
已作出明确裁定 尽管我个人不太同意
Mr. Waters was an Army reservist at the time of the attack,
侵害发生时沃特斯先生是一名预备役军人
and therefore is immune from liability.
因此而免责
As such, I'm afraid I must dismiss the case.
据此 我必须驳回起诉
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you, Bucky.
谢谢你 巴奇
No hard feelings.
别再生气了
Step back!
走开
Yes, Colonel.
是 上校
Captain.
上尉
Colonel.
上校
We'll appeal. No.
我们会上诉 不
No appeals. I'm done.
不上诉 够了
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
We got him into court.
我们让他出庭了
That's more than I thought we'd do.
已经比我预想的好
What do you do when... when it's all over?
此事结束后 该怎么办呢
You start up again.
重新开始
Well, thank you very much.
非常感谢你
That's really great news. Okay.
真是好消息 好的
Done!
搞定
Any more money calls, Eli?
还有其他赞助方来电吗 伊莱
There are always more money calls.
总是会有赞助方来电的
Maddie Hayward...
玛蒂·海沃德
the competition.
竞争对手
Well, I couldn't just let you run away with this.
我不能放任你逃离这个问题
Your innermost feminist demanded satisfaction.
你需要满足内心深处的女权主义吧
Something like that, yes.
差不多是那样
Well, first of all, Maddie,
玛蒂 首先
I'm gonna beat you.
我会击败你
And then I'm gonna beat the Republican, Kresteva.
然后再击败共和党的克里斯特娃
No, Peter. You need money.
不 彼得 你缺钱
I have money. I'm willing to spend my own.
我有钱 我愿意为自己花钱
People are drawn to people willing to spend their own.
选民们更愿意支持经济独♥立♥的候选人
Maybe you beat me, but you'll be tapped out,
也许你能击败我 但同时你也花光了钱
and Kresteva will outspend you.
然后克里斯特娃会以财力击败你
But there is another way.
但你还可以有别的出路
I can hardly wait.
等不及洗耳恭听
You drop out and run as my lieutenant governor.
你退出 再来作为我的副州长参选
It's a good position. You'd be good at it.
是个好职位 你能胜任
You used my wife.
你利用了我妻子
You befriended her and used her.
你跟她做朋友 利用了她
I didn't use her. I befriended her.
我没有利用她 我是跟她做了朋友
I didn't know I was going to do this.
我当时并不知道我会来竞选
You know, I can trust a cynic and a con man,
我可以信任愤青和骗子
but I can't trust a hypocrite
但无法信任伪君子
because the hypocrite doesn't know when she's lying,
因为伪君子说谎而不自知
and that's the most dangerous liar of them all.
伪君子就是最危险的说谎者
So that's a no? That's more than a no.
所以你不同意 不止这次不同意
That's a never.
永远都不会同意
Okay. See you out there.
好吧 我们再会
Well?
接下来
Let's get started.
让我们开始吧
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表