If you can.
如果你有空的话
Be right there.
我马上到
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for joining us...
女士们先生们 感谢大家的到来
So you're the one spreading the rumors.
你就是那个散布谣言的人
Oh, I'm the one?
是我吗
What rumors are we talking about here, Eli?
你指的是哪个谣言 伊莱
Zach Florrick being arrested on the drugs charge.
扎克·福瑞克以涉毒罪名被逮捕
Uh, Ben, can I get a bottle of water?
本 帮我拿瓶水来好吗
I saw Mrs. Florrick being talked to by two policemen,
我看到福瑞克夫人被两个警♥察♥问话
and then, I overheard the detective mention pot
然后 我听到探员提到大♥麻♥
and Zach Florrick,
和扎克·福瑞克的名字
and that's what I repeated when asked.
别人问我时 我就是这么说的
That's a lie.
你在撒谎
Yeah. What is it with you people calling everyone a liar?
你们这些人怎么觉得人人都是骗子
Sometimes the truth doesn't bend to your will.
有时候事实并不如你所愿
Sometimes things happen which you wish hadn't.
有时候你不希望发生的事就是发生了
It's such a pointless lie, too.
这个谎毫无意义
Zach wasn't arrested.
扎克没被逮捕
The facts on the ground will contradict you immediately,
明摆着的事实会立马戳穿你
so... why?
所以你为什么这么做
Just because Peter can intimidate the state's attorney
彼得威胁州检察官不让他起诉
into not prosecuting does not mean an arrest for pot didn't happen.
不代表因涉毒而被捕的事没有发生
You're good.
你厉害
Oh. Yeah? You think so?
是吗 你这么觉得
Peter can't deny this lie.
彼得不能否认这个谎
Why? Because his son was pulled over
为什么 因为他儿子曾被
by Madison County PD who found marijuana shake
麦迪逊县警♥察♥拦下 被警♥察♥在车里找到
in his car, and then,
大♥麻♥叶碎末 然后
Peter intimidated the state's attorney
彼得威胁了州检察官
into dropping the charges?
让他撤销指控
You mean, that's why it's hard for Peter to deny?
这是彼得很难否认的原因对吗
Oh, we missed you.
我们想你了
I know. I'll call you.
我知道 我会打给你
This will be a battle to the death.
这将会是一场至死方休的较量
No. You know why it won't?
不会 你知道为什么不会吗
'Cause I got the truth on my side,
因为我掌握着事实
and the truth always wins.
而事实总是赢
Look, Kalinda...
听着 凯琳达
Cary, come on, it's important.
凯里 拜托 这很重要
I can't say anything. It's confidential.
我什么都不能说 这都是机密
All I want to know is that
我只想知道
when you were at the state's attorney's office,
你在州检办工作的时候
did you investigate Sergeant Nozowitz?
你们调查过诺佐威茨警官吗
I leave Lockhart/Gardner,
我离开洛克哈特/加德纳律所
I can't use what I know
就不能用我知道的信息
to benefit the state's attorney's office.
给州检办带来好处
When I leave the state's attorney's office,
同样当我离开州检办以后
I can't use it to benefit Lockhart/Gardner.
也不能用我知道的信息为律所带来好处
Yeah.
我知道
Look, our client, Ashbaugh, was murdered.
我们的客户阿什宝被谋杀了
I heard.
我听说了
The killer's vehicle was found,
凶手的车被发现了
and Alicia's address was in the GPS.
导航仪里有艾丽西娅的地址
We investigated Nozowitz for corruption.
我们因为涉嫌贪污调查过诺佐威茨
Taking drug money.
他收毒品交易的钱
I.A.D. was looking into him and they asked us to consult.
内务部在调查他 咨♥询♥过我们
Okay, and... and do you know anything
好吧 那你知不知道任何
about a man by the name of Edward Lomax?
有关爱德华·洛马克斯的事
Yeah. Drug dealer.
知道 他是个毒贩
He was shot and killed in the Fifth Ward.
他在第五选区被枪杀了
He has nothing to do with Nozowitz.
他跟诺佐威茨之间没有关系
Well, Nozowitz seemed worried about having his name
诺佐威茨好像很担心自己的名字
associated with this dead drug dealer.
与这个死了的毒贩联♥系♥起来
I'd be careful, Kalinda.
换我就会小心行事 凯琳达
Thanks.
谢谢
...dance music coming up
舞曲将在今晚
a little later in the evening,
稍晚送上
and I hope to see each and every one of you
我希望看到你们每个人
out on that dance floor.
都到舞池里去
That's not good.
那可不太妙
No. And that's the only time
是不妙 那是你唯一一次看到
you saw Nozowitz with Ashbaugh?
诺佐威茨和阿什宝在一起吗
Yes.
是的
Did Ashbaugh ever mention anything to you about corruption?
阿什宝有没有跟你提过贪污的事
No. I mean, the usual stuff.
没有 只有些平常事
No, the police connection
没有 只有警方
to Mossad and the Unabomber.
与摩萨德和炸♥弹♥客的联♥系♥
All right. And what about the Fifth Ward murder,
好吧 第五选区的谋杀案呢
did he mention anything to you about that?
他有没有跟你提起过
Um, I got to go.
我得挂了
I'll call you back.
稍后再打给你
Matthew, you act as if I'm omnipotent.
马修 你当我是全能吗
I can't get you everything.
我不可能什么都帮你拿到
I'm just asking for the police report, that's all.
我只想要警方的报告 仅此而已
Get your investigator on it.
让你的调查员来办吧
She's on a lot of other things.
她在忙很多其他的事情
W-What is the case again?
什么案子来着
A shooting in the Fifth Ward.
第五选区的枪杀案
Alicia, are you there? Hello?
艾丽西娅 你在吗 喂
Yes. Yes, I am.
在 我在呢
Alicia, this is life and death here.
艾丽西娅 这是人命关天的大事
The Fifth Street Ward shooting.
第五选区的枪杀案
Can you have someone look into it?
你能找人调查一下吗
Yes.
好的
Um, Matthew, I'm...
马修 我
I'm going into a meeting.
我要开会了
Can I get back to you?
可以等会儿打给你吗
Yes. But get back to me quick.
可以 但请快点
Okay.
好的
Everything all right?
事情还好吧
Uh, what? Yeah, um...
什么 是的
What is-- what do you mean?
什么 你指的是什么
No, no, no, you just-- you seemed far away.
没什么 只是看你走神了
We located Sergeant Nozowitz.
我们找到了诺佐威茨警官
We're questioning him now.
正在询问他
Good. Good.
好 好
Good.
好
'Kay.
好的
Why's he want a police report?
他为什么需要警♥察♥报告
Probably thinks we can use it
可能他觉得对我们
in our suit against the Chicago PD.
起诉芝加哥警局的官司有用吧
You're suing the police again?
你们又起诉警方吗
Will.
威尔
You're the one who gave him to me.
是你把他介绍给我的
Can you see what you can find out?
你可以看看能查到什么吗
About this ward shooting? What about Kalinda?
关于这个选区枪杀案吗 问问凯琳达
She's busy.
她很忙
Please.
拜托了
He's driving me crazy.
他快把我逼疯了
What do I get?
我有什么好处呢
What do you get?
你有什么好处
Yeah. What do I get?
是的 我有什么好处
David Lee becomes name partner?
让大卫·李成为冠名合伙人吗
No.
不
Then who?
那谁可以
Ugh. I don't like talking about this.
我不想谈这个
Why?
为什么
It feels like I'm cheating on you.
感觉像我在背叛你似的
You found someone better.
你找到了比我好的人
Go with Gardner & Associates.
那就叫威尔律师事务所
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表