Alicia, if you get a chance,
艾丽西娅 有机会的话
tell him we lost our top client, Edelstein.
跟他说我们失去了首要客户 艾德斯坦
You want me to emphasize we're not doing well?
你想让我强调说我们情况不景气吗
Yes, please.
对 就这么做
Um, we'll call again.
稍后打给你
Our trustee is looking for a buyer.
咱们的监管人在找买♥♥家了
Preston is mostly about divorce.
普莱斯顿主要接离婚案件
That's why family law. What do we do?
所以才问起家庭法律部 我们怎么做
We could fight in court. The judge will side with Clarke.
可以在庭上争 法官一定会向着克拉克
We need $60 million to get out from under him.
要想摆脱他的掌控需要6000万美元
We're at $12 million.
而我们只有1200万美元
No, she was great.
不 她表现很好
Just out of the military, right?
刚从军队出来 是吧
Right. I just wanted to offer a reference,
对 我只是就她的能力
tell you how great she is.
给予个人推荐
Yeah, she seemed great.
是啊 她看着确实不错
So, are you looking for litigators with trial experience?
所以你要招有出庭经验的诉讼律师吗
Well, actually, between us, we're not looking for anyone.
其实吧 说实话 我们没想招人
You're not?
没想招人
Sh-She seemed to think there was a job there.
她好像以为有工作机会
Well, we like to keep our hand in.
其实我们只是了解下情况
Meet and interview, see who's out there.
做几个面试 看看人才市场
Same as you guys.
跟你们一样
So, are you going to tell her there's no job?
那你要告诉她这件事吗
What do you mean?
什么意思
Well, she thinks it's between her and someone else.
她还以为自己会有二分之一的机会
Oh. Could you hold for a moment, please?
有个电♥话♥ 麻烦你稍微等一下 好吗
Hello.
你好
Hello. Is Cary there?
你好 凯里在吗
Cary...? Oh. No. Mr. Agos?
凯里 不在 你是艾格斯先生吗
Uh, this is Alicia Florrick.
我是艾丽西娅·福瑞克
I'm in 206.
我在206房♥
He's next door in 207.
他的房♥间是隔壁207
Ah. Well, my apologies.
抱歉 我打错了
Thank you.
谢谢
Mr. Kolakowski? I'm...
科拉科夫斯基先生 我
Hello?
您还在吗
Hello...
喂
No, I just... I hadn't seen him in years. He's...
不 只是我几年没见他了 他...
We're not very close.
我们不是特别亲近
He's a lobbist?
他是位说客
Yeah. Yeah, so is my mom.
对 我母亲也是
My new mom.
我继母
You should have breakfast with him.
你应该跟他去吃早餐
Why?
为什么
Because he asked you.
因为他邀请你了
I said we were busy. Maybe another time.
我说我们很忙 下次吧
Cary, we're not busy.
凯里 我们不忙
He's... probably trying to make amends.
他可能想跟你改善下关系
Call him back.
回个电♥话♥吧
Why?
为什么
Because you only get so much family in life.
因为人一辈子家人是唯一的
This seems to matter more to me than it does to you.
怎么这事我比你还在意啊
Wait, no...
等等 说错
more to you... No, I just...
你比我还在意 不 我只是
It was nice to see you with family.
希望看到你跟家人一起
My dad kicked me out the door when I was 18.
我18岁的时候我爸就把我赶出家门了
'Cause his dad kicked him out the door when he was 18.
因为他18岁的时候也被他爸赶出了家门
He never gave me a cent.
从此一分钱都没给过我
Never wanted to know what I was doing.
从不关心我在做什么
When I got the deputyship at the state's attorney's office,
我当上州检办副检察官时
he never said a thing.
他一个字都没说
That's probably why he's calling now.
因此他现在才给你打电♥话♥
To try to make up for it.
想要弥补
People change on you.
人们看待你的方式是会变的
You changed on me.
是你看待我的方式变了
Me?
我?
No. Oh, you don't notice it?
没有 你没注意到吗
You're tougher now.
你现在更强大了
You're smarter about things.
对事情的感知也更聪敏了
Is that good or bad?
这是好事还是坏事
Probably neither-- just necessary.
或许都不是 只是必须
And you.
还有你
You're nothing like four years ago.
你跟四年前也截然不同了
I thought you were a jerk.
那时我觉得你是个混♥蛋♥
Damn it.
该死
I forgot.
都忘了
I think she's on Bill Maher tonight.
她今晚应该上比尔·马赫秀的
Who? Therese.
谁 特蕾泽
You two seemed to be hitting it off.
看起来你俩很合得来嘛
All that... breast humor, I guess.
所有这些 拿乳♥房♥♥开的玩笑
Well, that sounds like pure pleasure.
听起来是完全跟玩似的
Yep. Going from office to office,
对 从这个办公室到那个办公室
arguing with the FCC.
向联邦通信委员会力争
I personally stripped for each and every one of them.
我在他们每个人面前都脱♥光♥光了
And how did that go over?
过程是怎么样的
Well, Commissioner Gill took pictures,
吉尔委员拍了照
but he said it was for educational purposes.
但他说是用于教育
No. No, don't. And Commissioner Bix...
不 不 别 比克斯委员
Oh, I don't know.
我也不知道
She slipped me her number, but,
她塞给我她的电♥话♥ 但是
you know, that can mean anything.
那可能有各种涵义
And did you settle anything?
你们达成什么协议了吗
Yes, we did.
是的
No more censorship.
不许再有审查制度
Anywhere. Ever.
不限地点 时间
These breasts can do anything when they set their minds to it.
这胸脯想干什么就能干什么
I read about your old boss.
我读过你前任老板的介绍
Florrick.
福瑞克
He's got a tricky race going on up there.
他的竞选之路荆棘重重啊
You like him? I do. He's a good guy.
你喜欢他吗 喜欢 他是个好人
Not easy being a good guy in that town.
在这城里想做个好人可不容易
Your mother sent me something you wrote.
你母亲寄给我些你写的东西
About... plea bargains.
关于 辩诉交易
Negotiation techniques.
谈判技巧
With a human face.
要注重人情味
Right. It was smart.
对 很有才华
I didn't understand all of it,
我没有完全看懂
but what I understood was...
但我能看到
smart.
你的才华
Thank you.
谢谢
Cary.
凯里
How are you doing?
你还好吗
I'm good.
挺好
You?
你呢
I'm good, I guess.
我想我也挺好
I don't know how long any of us have,
我不知道我们还有多长时间
but I'm good.
但我很好
What do you mean?
你什么意思
Nothing. I just...
没什么意思 只是
I want to say something before it's too late.
趁一切太迟之前我想告诉你一些事情
I'm proud of you.
我以你为傲
And I'm sorry.
还有 对不起
I'm sorry that...
对不起
we haven't been in touch.
我们都没有联♥系♥
What do you mean, "too late"?
你说"太迟"是什么意思
Nothing. I'm just talking. I...
没什么意思 我只是说说 我
I think that we should...
我觉得我们应该
talk at some point.
时不时聊聊
Dad, what is going on?
老爸 怎么回事
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表