No.
不是
I grew up in California-- Huntington Beach.
我在加州长大 杭廷顿海滩
Was your dad in the military?
你父亲是军队的吗
No, a professor of neurobiology at Irvine.
不是 他是欧文市的神经生物学教授
Brothers?
有兄弟吗
No, two sisters, though.
没有 但有两个姐姐
Why did you enlist, then?
那你为什么参军
I don't know. They needed lawyers.
我不知道 他们需要律师
Well, we're not really short-staffed at the moment,
我们现在并不缺人手
but we're always looking,
但我们总会留意人才
so we'll keep this resume on file.
我会把你的简历留下来
Have you tried the public defenders' office?
你去过公设辩护人办公室吗
They're always in need of...
他们总是需要...
Mr. Florrick, hello.
福瑞克先生 您好
Hi, Geneva.
你好 吉妮瓦
And you must be captain Hellinger.
你一定是海灵格上尉
Oh, yes, sir.
是的
Wonderful to meet you.
很高兴见到你
You're looking for a job, huh?
你在找工作吗
I am, sir.
是的 先生
And you know how little we pay?
你知道我们给的很少吗
I've heard rumors.
有所耳闻
You could live on that?
你能接受吗
I tend to be frugal.
我很节俭的
Well, that's good.
很好
When can you begin?
你什么时候可以开始
Now, I mean, if you want.
现在就行 如果您需要的话
That's great.
太好了
Here's your first case:
这是你的第一个案件
breaking and entering.
非法侵入他人住♥宅♥
Geneva will set you up with a cubicle. Welcome aboard.
吉妮瓦会替你准备办公间 欢迎你加入
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
Um, thank you for your help.
谢谢你帮忙
Your Honor, there is still the question of damages.
法官阁下 是否造成损失仍待商榷
No, there is the question of
不 这里的问题是
whether your negotiations have borne fruit.
你们的协商是否奏效
We made an effort to reach such a settlement, Your Honor,
我们努力达成一致 法官阁下
but the results depend on something yet to be decided.
但结果取决于一些尚未确定的因素
Mr. Preston is being coy.
普莱斯顿先生太含蓄了
We agreed to argue in front of the FCC on the network's behalf,
我们同意代表广播台向联邦通信委员会争取
and if the FCC decided favorably,
如果联邦通信委员会决定不罚他们的款
this lawsuit would go away.
便撤销这起诉讼
I see. And the FCC hasn't decided?
我明白了 联邦通信委员会尚未作出决定吗
Not yet, but we believe this suit should be dismissed
尚未 但我们相信这起诉讼
on the basis of an absence of damages.
也应因不存在损失而予以驳回
Damages have already been established, Your Honor--
损失已经造成了 法官阁下
the many affiliates dropping our show.
许多联播电台都撤下了我们的节目
Yes, but Mr. Preston recently argued in front of the FCC
对 但普莱斯顿先生在联邦通信委员会面前
that there has been a corresponding rise in viewership--
曾主张近来收视率有相应上升
a rise large enough to more than offset the affiliate loss.
足以弥补节目被撤的损失
That was an argument in another venue.
那些话是在另外一个场合说的
Your Honor,
法官阁下
this suit is an attempt to punish Therese, that's all.
这起诉讼的目的是惩罚特蕾泽
There are no actual damages here,
其中并没有实质性损失
and this suit should be dismissed.
这起诉讼应该被驳回
Would you care for some water? No.
你想喝点水吗 不用了
My firm will absorb the debt of Lockhart/Gardner
我的公♥司♥会承担洛&加律所的债务
and pay out existing capital contributions
清偿现有权益合伙人的
of existing equity partners,
现有认♥购♥资本
but all severance packages will be the responsibility
但所有离职金将由
of the existing partners.
现有合伙人承担
Yes, and you agree to honor the contracts of existing partners.
好 而你也同意继续履行现有合伙人的合同
Only up to a year of the purchase date.
最多到收♥购♥期后一年
That's fine.
很好
The, the current lease will be subject to...
目前的租期将会到...
Hello, Burl.
你好 伯尔
David... what can we do for you?
大卫 我们能帮你什么忙吗
Oh, I'm just watching.
我就是旁观
Continue.
继续
Mr. Lee, this is a private matter.
李先生 这是私事
It's far from private.
很难说得上私事吧
I'm just waiting for my emancipation.
我等着拿我的退伙金
Go ahead.
继续
Your emancipation?
你的退伙金
Yes. This firm has a stranglehold on me,
是啊 这就是律所对我的束缚
but as soon as you purchase it, I'm free.
不过只要你买♥♥下它 我就自♥由♥了
Hallelujah. You're not free.
哈里路亚 你没有自♥由♥
You're committed to Lockhart/Gardner.
你还受雇于洛克哈特&加德纳
No, the partners just rewrote my contract.
不 合伙人刚改写了我的合同
If this firm is sold
如果公♥司♥被出♥售♥
or absorbed, I am free to leave.
或被吞并 我绝对有自♥由♥离开
They can't do that.
他们不能这么做
Yes, they can.
他们可以
You can veto their hiring decisions.
你可以否决他们的雇员决定
You can't veto a nonfinancial side agreement
但不能否决合伙合同中
in a partnership contract.
无关财务的附件
The firm is still in fine shape.
这不影响律所的运营状况
No, thank you.
不 谢谢你
Good luck with this place.
祝这律所好运
Unfortunately
很不幸
they enjoy intrigue more than they do making money.
比起赚钱这儿的人更喜欢玩弄计谋
You told your husband to hire me?
你让你丈夫雇我吗
No. He hired me.
没有 他雇了我
Congratulations.
恭喜你
You didn't say anything to him?
你什么都没跟他说吗
Well, I said you were a good lawyer.
我提过你是名优秀的律师
Okay.
好吧
This is all new to me.
这对我来说很新鲜
What, friends didn't help friends in the military?
在军队中朋友们不互相帮助吗
They did, but never me.
帮 但没人帮过我
Well, baptism by fire.
浴火重生
Yes?
什么事
You're cutting your own throats!
你们在自寻死路
Do you know how hard it is to find a suitor like that?!
知道要找到如此合适的买♥♥家有多难吗
Yes, that's why we did it.
知道 所以我们才出此下策
You're losing this firm.
你们要失去这家律所了
Is that a threat?
这是威胁吗
Take it any way you want, but you are losing this firm.
信不信由你 但你们保不住这家律所了
Mr. Hayden, you should take a step back.
海登先生 你该退一步
You've obviously become too invested in our firm.
你显然太投入我们律所的经营了
You don't know me.
你不了解我
I don't step back.
我不会后退的
We don't either.
我们也不会
Then get ready to crash.
那就等着破产吧
So, I just heard the FCC isn't going to fine the network.
刚知道联邦通信委员会不罚广播台钱了
Yeah, yeah, you're off the hook.
是啊 你没事了
Good.
很好
I have to head out to L.A., so I wanted to say thank you.
我得出发去洛杉矶了 所以想来道个谢
Have a good trip.
一路顺风
I will.
会的
I'm not great with byes, so bye.
我不擅长告别 所以 再见啦
What'd she say?
她说了什么
Good-bye.
再见
That's it?
就这样
Yeah.
没错
She didn't say anything else?
她没说点别的
No, why?
没有 怎么了
Well, why did she kiss you yesterday?
她昨天为什么吻你
She's a comedian.
她是个喜剧演员
I've spent the last week
我上周和我的律师在一起
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表