on the opposite side of the room from the Camelia Room doorway.
对着通往山茶花厅的门道的地方
You mean, where the witness, Michael Catalani,
也就是证人迈克尔·卡特拉尼
testified he was standing?
作证说他所站的地方吗
Given the physics involved, yes.
从物理上看来 是的
Excuse me, Your Honor. Objection.
不好意思 法官阁下 我反对
To?
反对什么呢
Something two questions ago.
两个问题之前一样的理由
S-Speculation.
任意猜测
Oh, okay. Overruled.
好吧 反对无效
Nothing further, Your Honor.
没有问题了 法官阁下
And no more witnesses.
也没别的证人了
Defense rests. We have our summation ready.
辩护完毕 我们准备好结案陈词了
Okay, sure. You're excused, Mr. McVeigh.
好的 麦克维先生 你可以离席了
Go ahead, Counselor.
开始吧 律师
We're ready for your summation.
我们可以听你的结案陈词了
The evidence proves that Mr. Colin Sweeney
证据证明并不是科林·斯维尼先生
did not shoot the gun, Your Honor.
开的枪 法官阁下
He's innocent.
他是无辜的
Good. I like this new way to conduct trials.
好 我喜欢这种新的庭审方式
Hi again.
又见面了
Hello.
你好
Dropping off your invoice?
送你的收费清单来了吗
Sorry.
抱歉
It's been an odd series of days.
这几天过得很别扭
Any word?
有消息了吗
No. Judge Politi's still deliberating.
没有 波利迪法官还在考虑
I wish I could say "Good luck" on that.
我希望我能说"祝你好运"
Sweeney's a hard man to cheer for.
为斯维尼高兴的确是件难事
I think we should wait and think about marriage.
我觉得应该等等 再想清楚结婚的事
I don't know.
我不知道
I worry we'll always be waiting.
我担心我们等不到头
Maybe that's fine.
也许那样也好
I'll talk to you.
再联♥系♥
Wait.
等等
I don't want to wait.
我不想再等了
Please.
请留下
I don't want to wait.
我不想再等了
I don't.
我不想
And then what?
那怎么办
So, I've arrived at a decision.
我已经作出判决了
And unfortunately, Ms. Hellinger,
很遗憾 海灵格小姐
I find that there simply isn't enough evidence
我发现实在没有足够的证据
to prove the gun charge against Mr. Sweeney.
证明斯维尼先生开了枪
Accordingly, I must find him not guilty on this charge.
据此 我必须判他无罪
However, Mr. Sweeney,
但是 斯维尼先生
you're pretty much a scumbag.
你就是个卑鄙小人
I know I'll probably get censured for that,
我知道这么说大概会受到谴责
but I really don't care.
但是我真心不在乎
I do find you guilty of disorderly conduct,
你妨碍治安罪名成立
and I sentence you to a $1,500 fine,
我判罚你1500元罚款
30 days incarceration to be served immediately.
及30天监禁 立即生效
We're done here.
今天到此为止
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Thank you. Again.
再次感谢你
You still have to serve 30 days.
你还是得被监禁30天
I know, but, uh...
我知道 但是
at least I have something to look forward to on my release.
至少我在牢里有所期盼
So, you decided no prenup?
你决定放弃婚前协议了吗
I love her too much.
我太爱她了 没办法
She's going to cheat you.
她会骗惨你的
I know. It's okay. I'll just kill her.
我知道 没关系 那我就杀了她呗
I'll wait for you.
我会等你的
I know, love.
我知道 亲爱的
Can he have these?
他能把这个带上吗
Hold 'em for me.
留着等我出来
Hello.
喂
Will, are you busy?
威尔 你在忙吗
Um, no. What's up?
没有 怎么了
Nothing, um, just something with work.
没什么 就是些工作的事
What is going on?
怎么了
Are you guys trying to save on electricity?
你们这是想省电吗
I will call you back. I'm fine.
下次再说 我没事
Who was that, Alicia?
是谁 艾丽西娅吗
Yeah.
嗯
Yes?
怎么了
I'm not being honest.
我有事瞒着你
You're not?
是吗
No, and I should be.
是的 我不应该这么做
There was a guy I dated in the military.
我之前在军队里约会过的一个人
He's recently come back into my life.
我们最近又在一起了
I'm sorry, but I...
对不起 但是我
No, no. Hey. No, I get it.
不 不 没事 我懂的
Congratulations.
祝贺你
For?
祝贺我什么
The case.
赢了官司
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表