But you're still with, um...?
你还在...
Lockhart/Gardner, yeah.
是的 还在洛克哈特&加德纳律所
Uh, excuse me.
不好意思
This is my colleague, Alicia Florrick.
这是我的同事 艾丽西娅·福瑞克
My father, Jeffrey Agos.
我的父亲 杰弗里·艾格斯
Really?
是吗
What a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Agos. And you.
很高兴见到你 我也是
How's Mom?
妈妈怎么样
Good.
很好
Last I heard.
上次我听说的
Martha? Uh, overseas in China.
玛莎呢 在中国
Back in a month.
一个月后回来
And how's, uh, that girl of yours?
你的女朋友怎么样
That girl? Which one?
那个女朋友 哪个
The last one. The pretty one.
上次那个 漂亮的那个
You mean from law school? Yes.
你是指法学院的那个吗 是的
I haven't seen her in five years, Dad.
爸爸 那是五年前的事了
It was a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Agos.
艾格斯先生 很高兴见到你
Cary is quite the lawyer.
凯里是个好律师
So, who are you here to see?
那么 你来这里见谁
Commissioner Bix today.
今天是见比克斯委员
Martinez tomorrow.
明天见马丁内斯委员
Ah. You want me to put in a good word for you?
需要我为你美言几句吗
Had lunch with them both.
和他们吃过午饭
No, we're fine.
不用了 我们可以的
How long you been doing this?
你做这个多久了
Watching Maddie's house?
监视玛蒂家吗
No. This. The business.
不是 做这种工作
A while.
一阵子了
Me, too.
我也是
That her?
那是她吗
The aide?
那个助手吗
No.
不是
Who is it?
那是谁
Indira Starr.
尹迪拉·斯塔
She's meeting with Maddie Hayward?
她与玛蒂·海沃德来往?
That explains who's behind the birthmark rumor.
这就找到了胎记谣言的始作俑者
First of all, no 9-11 jokes,
第一 不说关于911的玩笑
are we agreed?
同意吗
Oh, no.
不妙
I thought the commissioner was just meeting with us.
我以为委员只约见我们
What?
怎么说
Punch Sutton.
潘奇·萨顿
The chair of Parents Against Indecency.
"家长抵♥制♥下流"组织的主席
Hello.
你好
Oh, hi, Laura. How are you?
劳拉 你怎么样
Good. Really good, I think.
好 很好 我觉得
I just... I need your help.
我只是需要你的帮助
Do you know Eddie Kolakowski at Armstrong, Hayes & LeGarde?
你认识阿姆斯特朗律所的艾迪· 科拉科夫斯基吗
Uh, yes. I mean, by name.
这个名字 我知道
Do you think you could call him and say nice things about me?
你可以打电♥话♥给他 替我美言几句吗
Certainly. So, the interview went well?
当然 面试进行得不错吧
I hate saying that and jinxing things,
我不想败人品
but they said it's between me and one other person.
但他们说最后在我和另一个人之间二选一
That's fantastic.
太好了
In this economy?
特别是在这样的经济形势下
I know. It's really a cattle call out here.
就是啊 应聘的人排长队呢
Well, I will call.
我会打电♥话♥的
And congratulations.
还有恭喜你
Don't say that yet.
先不要这样说
Take it back.
你先收回
We have over 3,000 complaints, Commissioner,
委员 我们收到了超过3000个投诉
all regarding this full frontal nudity.
都是关于这次的正面裸♥露♥事件
Yes, but all those complaints were organized
是的 但这些投诉
by Parents Against Indecency itself.
都是由"家长抵♥制♥下流"自身组织的
We have children, just like you.
和你一样 我们都有小孩
We're worried about the vulgarization of our culture.
我们对社会风气低俗化表示担忧
This isn't about one swear word or a glimpse of a breast.
这不是一句脏话或者胸部一瞥
This is about the floodgates...
这是关于操控尺度闸门的问题
But the floodgates are open, sir.
先生 这个闸门原本就敞开着
The screens have multiplied--
媒体形式增加了
with iPads, iPods, the Internet...
iPad iPod 还有网络
Then you should be happy.
那你应该感到高兴
There are many avenues for this type of content.
有很多可以接触这类内容的渠道
But why is it wrong to insist on one place where parents
但家长们坚守这一处纯洁阵地
don't always have to be on the defensive?
又错在哪里呢
Don't. But you allowed exactly
别出声 但是你允许
this kind of nudity and profanity on network TV, Commissioner.
这种裸♥露♥和不当言语出现在电视网上 委员
I did not. Schindler's List
我没有 辛德勒名单
had full frontal nudity
有正面全♥裸♥的画面
and was shown, without FCC objection,
而联邦通信委员会却没有反对
at 9:00 p.M.
其在九点档播放
Do you really want to suggest Ms. Dodd's little striptease
你真想把多德女士的小小脱衣舞
had the same merit as Schindler's List?
跟辛德勒名单相提并论吗
If you were a woman with breast cancer, it does.
对于乳腺癌患者来说 同样意义重大
It is our argument that the Spielberg exception is unfair restraint.
我们认为给斯皮尔伯格的特例属于不合理限制
You can't make an allowance for one filmmaker and not another.
你不能对影视人员予以区别对待
They don't make it for a filmmaker,
这不是给予个人的特例
they make it for a filmmaker's work.
而是给予其作品的特例
Ms. Dodd, what are your thoughts?
多德女士 你怎么认为的
Oh. Well...
这个嘛
I don't think I'm any less decent than Spielberg.
我不觉得斯皮尔伯格比我体面多少
I mean, have you seen him eat?
你是没见过他那个吃相
Maybe it would help if you explain to
也许向比克斯委员说明一下
Commissioner Bix your reasons for your breast exam.
你进行胸部自检的理由会更好
Yeah. Well, uh, my mom died.
哦好 我妈妈死了
She was funny.
她很搞笑
And, uh, she got breast cancer.
她死于乳腺癌
I remember the day she died.
我还记得她死的那天
I think she had gas or something
她好像放屁了
because she just let out the most massive...
因为 她放了一个史上最震耳欲聋的
...passing of gas.
大响屁
And, uh, she kept cracking jokes about it.
而且她还一直拿这事开玩笑
Uh, and I just thought, wow.
我当时很惊讶
You know, I couldn't believe it.
简直不敢相信
So close to death and still making jokes.
死到临头还在开玩笑
I just can't do it.
我就是做不到
I know what you want-- me holding her hand
我知道你想让我握着她的手
and staring into her deep, sad eyes--
深深地望进她忧伤深邃的眼眸
but... anything else.
但 我真不行
I'll kitsch up anything you want, but just not this.
你要什么段子我都能编 但就这个不行
Then get ready to pay $2 million.
那就准备赔偿200万美元吧
No. Gill is still with us, so I think we're tied.
不 吉尔仍支持我们 现在是平局
We're not sure about Bix.
比克斯我们拿不准
It all comes down to tomorrow-- Commissioner Martinez.
一切只看明天 马丁内斯委员
Okay, good. Keep us in touch.
好的 保持联♥系♥
Oh, and one other thing.
对了 还有一件事
This might not be anything, but...
可能没什么意义 但...
Burl's been asking about our firm.
伯尔一直问我律所的情况
He... What do you mean?
他...什么意思
He asked about Chapter 11, how it's going.
他问我申请破产保护进行得如何
What did you say?
你怎么说
I said we were doing well.
我说进行得不错
That we had our major clients.
还说我们大客户都没流失
Was that the wrong thing to say?
是不是说错什么了
I don't know. Was there anything else?
不一定 还说什么了
He asked about family law, how it was doing.
他还问家庭法律部情况怎么样
Uh, one second, Alicia.
稍等一下 艾丽西娅
He's after us.
他瞄准我们了
That's what the meeting with Clarke was yesterday.
他昨天跟克拉克谈的应该就是这个
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表