So, I hear the State's Attorney's office
我听说州检察官办公室
is looking for a new outside firm
在物色新的外部律所
to represent it on its civil suits.
来代理民事诉讼
You heard about Brandelsky & Turner going bankrupt?
你听说了布兰德斯基&特纳律所破产的事
Yeah, that seems to be happening a lot.
是啊 近来似乎有很多律所破产
I know we were allowed to pitch the first time around.
你们第一次选律所时我们有幸参与了
I hope we're allowed to pitch the second.
我希望第二次我们也能有机会参与
Well, unfortunately, it's not up to me.
很遗憾 这不是我能决定的
I've put together a team of ASAs to interview.
我找了一组助理检察官来面试律所
But, you know what?
但是 这样吧
I'm going to... I'm going to tell them that you're interested.
我会...我会跟他们说你感兴趣
Thank you. That'd be great.
谢谢 那太好了
Once more into the fray?
准备好继续辩论了吗
Oh, you're going down.
你死定了
Oh, we'll see.
我们走着瞧
How're you going to do this?
你打算怎么做
Do what?
做什么
Find out who this coconspirator is?
查出那个共谋者的身份
I don't know.
我不知道
You don't know?
你不知道
Don't you have a plan?
难道你没计划吗
I don't plan.
我从不计划
You're a crazy woman.
你真是个疯狂的女人
Reservation? Hello.
请问有预订吗 你好
I'm Mr. Joshua Perrotti's personal assistant,
我是乔希·佩罗蒂先生的私人助理
and he came in here yesterday for lunch.
他昨天中午在这里吃过饭
He was supposed to give his number
他本来因为一件私事
to his waitperson regarding a personal matter.
要把他的号♥码留给他的服务员的
But he doesn't remember the name of his waitperson.
但他忘了那个服务员的名字了
Um, is there-is there any way
有没有...有没有什么办法
you could find out who served him?
能查到他的服务员是哪位
He was here for lunch?
他在这里用的午餐吗
12:30, 1:00 reservation.
他的预约是在12:30到1:00之间
Perrotti, Perrotti.
佩罗蒂 佩罗蒂
I don't see it.
没有找到
Do you know who he was having lunch with?
你知道他和谁一起吃的午餐吗
May I take a peak?
能让我看一眼吗
Frank Landau of the DNC.
民♥主♥党委员会的弗兰克·朗度
You turned on me? What?
你告发了我吗 什么
You went to the Feds?
你向联邦政♥府♥告发了我
What do you want, Eli?
你想干什么 伊莱
They're using you to get to me.
他们在利用你抓我的把柄
Who said that?
谁说的
You got yourself printed up in Petra Moritz
你的名字都登上了佩拉·莫里兹的专栏了
saying I paid for votes.
说我贿选
They're coming after me, Eli.
他们在查我 伊莱
So you threw me to them?
所以你就把我供出去了是吗
My head and my career were on the chopping block.
当时我人头官位两不保
You'd do the same.
换你也会这么做
What do they have, Frank, huh?
他们掌握了什么把柄 弗兰克
What did you give them?
你跟他们说了什么
You got to calm down, Eli.
你冷静点 伊莱
They're coming after me.
他们在调查我
You calm the hell down. I don't know you.
冷静你个头 我不认识你
Anything I did wrong was at your prompting, Frank.
要有什么事那都是你逼我的 弗兰克
I don't know you, and this encounter never happened.
我不认识你 今天也没见过你
I will find a way to bring you down.
我会有办法收拾你的
I'm going into my office,
我要进办公室了
and I'm not listening to another word being said.
你说的话我一句也不想听了
So all our attempts at bail have failed.
我们所有的保释尝试都失败了
Lemond Bishop is still considered a flight risk.
检方仍认为雷蒙德·毕肖普有潜逃风险
We have three briefs ready for pretrial hearings.
我们为审前听证会列出了三项辩护要点
Hello, Alicia.
你好 艾丽西娅
Alicia's recently been named equity partner.
艾丽西娅最近被任命为权益合伙人了
Let's give her a hand.
大家鼓掌欢迎
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Okay, so, we're good to go on all three briefs.
大家同意三项要点都要着手
Everyone should pull on
每个人都得
four or five more associates to get those ready...
再找四五个律师来准备材料
Actually...
其实
Yes?
怎么了
2 申请变更审判地
1 申请大陪审团强制产生证词
Do we really need all three?
我们真的三项全都要吗
The jurisdictional brief,
关于管辖权的异议
it seems like...
看起来...
Well, it seems the same as brief number two.
跟第二点差不多
Well, last time we were together,
上次我们一起讨论的时候
we all thought that was a good idea.
都觉得这主意不错
Yes, and I'm wondering now if it's a doubling of effort.
没错 但现在我觉得这样有点重复劳动
Well, let's vote again.
那大家再表决吧
Who thinks we should pull back on the jurisdictional brief?
谁认为应该取消管辖权的异议
Just raise your hands.
请举手
Maybe it's not about dropping the brief.
也许重点不是要不要取消这项异议
Is there any way we could be more conservative
而是我们是否有更稳妥的方式
in our approach to it?
去实现这一目的
Sure.
好吧
Do you want to take charge of that?
你愿意负责这部分内容吗
Okay, sure.
好吧 我来负责
He's playing keep-away.
他是故意的
We are not withholding.
我们没有扣留证据
Due course passed a long time ago.
合理期间早就过了
We are following the law.
我们是依法办事
No, no, no, that is not...
不不不 你们没有...
That is right, we have complied with every request...
是依法的 我们遵循法律的每项规定
They clearly haven't complied with every request
他们显然没有遵循法律的每项规定
or I wouldn't be... Stop.
不然我就不会... 停
Let us stop, please.
大家请别吵了
Mr. Perrotti, this is not justice by ambush.
佩罗蒂先生 司法公正不能靠伏击
We must offer the defense discovery here.
我们必须向辩方开示证据
Once we have it, Your Honor.
我们拿到确证后会开示的 法官阁下
But any premature release may damage our case.
但过早透漏任何信息都会危及我们的案件
How would it damage your case?
怎么就危及你们的案件了
Counselor, please. By allowing the defense
辩方律师 冷静 因为这样就
to dissuade our witnesses from testifying.
让辩方有机会劝说我方证人拒绝作证
Excuse me, when did we...
这是什么话 我们什么时候...
Mr. Perrotti,
佩罗蒂先生
do you have any reason for this charge?
你这一说法可有依据
We have, Your Honor.
有的 法官阁下
We'd like to call Mr. Frank Landau to the stand.
我方请传弗兰克·朗度出庭作证
And you were a witness to Eli Gold purchasing votes?
你是否目睹伊莱·戈德收买♥♥选票
Yes.
是的
And you conspired with him? Yes.
你是否参与了同谋 是的
And you had a pang of conscience and you came to me?
于是你良心不安就来找我坦白了是吗
Yes.
是的
Hmm, and what happened yesterday?
昨天发生了什么事
Eli Gold discovered that I was going to accuse him.
伊莱·戈德发现我将指证他
He showed up at my office.
他去了我的办公室
He was violent and disruptive.
他行为举止非常野蛮粗暴
Did you fear he might hurt you?
你害怕他伤害到你吗
Yes, he knocked my keys from my hand.
是的 他打掉了我手上的钥匙
Oh, my God, he knocked away your keys?
天哪 他把你手上的钥匙打掉了呀
Counselor, please.
辩方律师 别这样
Your Honor, the point is clear.
法官阁下 我的根据已很明确
Defense can't be trusted with discovery,
不能信任辩方并向其开示证据
not at such an early stage, anyway.
至少不能在庭审初期开示
Okay, that was my mistake.
好吧 是我的错
What does Landau have on you, Eli?
朗度有你什么把柄 伊莱
I don't know, there's nothing.
不知道 什么也没有
No scheme to buy votes?
没有密谋收买♥♥选票吗
No, and if he says there was, he is lying.
没有 如果他说有 他就是在撒谎
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表