Uh, public officials
政♥府♥官员的
for, uh, corruption and ethics violations.
腐♥败♥和违反职业道德的行为
Mr. Coroner, I'm aware that only you can
裁判官先生 我知道只有您能
introduce evidence, but it is our belief that the deceased
引入证据 但我方相信死者
ran his car off the road in
将车驶出路外
an attempt to commit suicide. Oh, come on.
是为了自杀 拜托
He can't just spin a story
他怎能就这样在陪审团面前
in front of the jury. Mr. Gardner,
捏造一个故事出来 加德纳先生
please. What evidence?
别这样 你有什么证据
Evidence regarding the judge's last weeks,
证据就是在法官出事前几周
when he discovered that he was being investigated for bribery.
他发现自己正因涉嫌受贿被调查
This is outrageous, Mr. Coroner.
这简直令人发指 裁判官先生
Mr. Hobson is trying to void a life insurance policy--
霍布森先生是想使人寿保险合同失效
that's the only reason he's arguing for suicide. Not at all.
所以才说死者是自杀 并非如此
Like Mrs. Ludwig's abundant legal team,
正如路德维格夫人庞大的律师团所说
I'm just trying to get to the truth here. Okay.
我只是竭尽全力发掘真♥相♥ 好的
Whether it is or is not outrageous, I will decide.
是否令人发指 由我来决断
Please have your evidence
请于明天呈上
ready tomorrow, and I will review.
你的证据 我会审阅
What'd I do?
我做错了什么吗
Nothing. We thought we would just talk.
没有 我们就是谈谈
You've been doing great work with I.T., Zach.
你在IT部门做得很棒 扎克
We are really thrilled.
我们都为之激动
Okay.
好的
So, you and your girlfriend,
你和你的女朋友
y-you're pretty serious, right?
你们挺认真的 是吧
Yeah.
是啊
This is about Nisa?
这与妮莎有关
No. Well...
不
a little.
有一点儿关系
I remember my first girlfriend in high school.
我还记得我高中的初恋女友
She meant everything to me.
她当时对我来说就是一切
Nisa's not my first girlfriend.
妮莎不是我的初恋女友
Oh. Well...
这样啊
that's good to know.
很高兴知道
Do you mind if, uh, I show you a tweet
你介不介意我给你看一条
that your girlfriend sent out?
你女朋友发的微博
Uh, whwhat tweet? Yeah.
什么微博 喂
Okay.
好
What, right now? Okay, okay.
什么 现在吗 好吧 好吧
They need me to change something in the stump.
他们找我去改一下演说词
I'll be right back.
马上回来
I can't believe you're trying to break them up.
难以置信你要逼他俩分手
Do you see me doing anything?
你看见我做什么了
See, the thing is,
关键是
Zach, that... you have to start thinking
扎克 你得开始考虑
about all your relationships in relation to the campaign.
你的每段感情对竞选的影响
'Cause there is already a spotlight on your mom and dad.
因为大家的目光已经在你父母身上了
See if they're done.
去看看他们谈完了没
I'm not seeing if they're done.
我才不会去看
Nora, I am the boss. You are the...
诺拉 我是上司 你是...
Oh, Zach,
扎克
is everything all right? What's wrong?
一切还好吗 怎么了
It's nothing. I'm fine.
没事 我很好
What is it? What'd he say?
怎么了 他说了什么
Mrs. Florrick.
福瑞克夫人
Mr. Agos, I heard we were representing you now.
艾格斯先生 听说你是我们的客户了
Yes, well, I figured, anything I could do to help Cary, why not?
对 我想反正能帮到凯里 何乐不为
You know, I saw your name listed with the partners.
我注意到你已经是合伙人了
Aren't you the same year as Cary?
你不是和凯里同年进律所的吗
Well, we came in together, but then Cary left
我们的确同时进来 但后来凯里离开了
and came back again, and we're thrilled to have him.
之后才又回来 我们都很高兴他回来
So he's not on the partner track?
这么说他还不能当合伙人
No, no. I'm, um... Yes.
对 我...他可以
He definitely will be. Soon.
他肯定会成为合伙人的 很快
Dad. Hi, son. I got sidetracked with Alicia.
爸 儿子 我偶遇了艾丽西娅
You know, it's fantastic how quickly she made partner.
她这么快就当上合伙人真是太棒了
And if that doesn't light a fire under you,
如果这都没让你有点动力
I don't know what will.
不知道还有什么能行了
Christie Yeargin. I've been an investigator
我是克里斯蒂·耶尔金 在伊州
at the Illinois Attorney General's office for six years.
总检察长办公室做了六年的调查员
Apologies for the temperature in here, ma'am.
抱歉我们这很冷 女士
I've asked for some space heaters in here.
我已经叫人拿些小型电暖器过来了
Now, you were in charge
对罗杰·路德维格法官的
of the investigation into Justice Roger Ludwig? Yes.
审查是由你负责的吗 对
Ms. Yeargin, what was the basis
耶尔金女士 对路德维格法官
for the investigation into Justice Ludwig?
进行调查的依据是什么
We had him pegged as a bribery target.
我们认为他有受贿嫌疑
I see. Did this have anything to do with his participation
明白了 这和在场的加德纳先生参与的
in a Wednesday night basketball game with Mr. Gardner over here?
周三晚上的篮球赛有没有关系呢
Yes and no.
有也没有
We started looking into the deceased
我们对死者进行调查的起因
because of the basketball games, but...
是篮球赛 但是...
we continued our investigation
我们把调查进行下去
because of Justice Ludwig's financial troubles.
是因为路德维格法官的财务问题
He and his wife were a little overextended on their mortgage.
他和妻子透♥支♥了他们的抵押额度
You have only one more question, Mr. Hobson.
你还可以问一个问题 霍布森先生
Yes. Thank you.
好的 谢谢
Ms. Yeargin, during your investigation of Justice Ludwig,
耶尔金女士 对路德维格法官的调查中
would you say that the combination of this attention,
你觉得由此给他带来的压力
along with his obviously precarious finances,
以及他明显有问题的财务状况
was making him depressed-- depressed enough, in fact,
会让他意志消沉吗 消沉到让他
to do something desperate, something like suicide?
做出绝望的举动 比如自杀
Well, he wasn't happy about it.
他当然对此并不开心
But beyond that, I couldn't say.
但我也只能说到这了
Nice speech, Mr. Hobson.
说得好 霍布森先生
Way to hit the suicide theme.
自杀故事编得真不错
Ms. Yeargin, how many judges
耶尔金女士 总检察长办公室
does the Attorney General's office investigate every year?
每年会对多少法官进行调查
Depends on the year.
看每年情况
Oh, we're always looking for potential corruption targets.
我们总在寻找潜在的受贿对象
And how many of these investigations actually bear...
这些调查有多少是最终...
Strike that. How many times does your investigation
换个说法 你们的调查中有多少
actually lead to charges being filed against the judge?
最终能对法官提起诉讼
Thankfully, not very often. And in this case,
幸好还不算多 那在本案中
you didn't have any solid evidence
你并没有任何确凿证据
that Justice Ludwig had actually accepted a bribe, did you?
表明路德维格法官有受贿行为 对吗
Not yet, but we were working on it.
还没有 但我们还在调查
And did you feel that...
你是不是觉得...
Thank you. Nothing further.
谢谢 我问完了
Uh... you're sure you don't want to wait for Kalinda?
你们确定不等凯琳达回来再说吗
No, we have to get back to...
是的 我们得赶回...
the morgue. It's okay, Robyn.
太平间 没关系 罗宾
We just need a rundown on the facts.
你把事实简单说一下就可以了
Okay, um...
好的
well, the Ludwigs, they-they did have financial problems.
路德维格夫妇的确有财务问题
And as far as we can tell, Mr. Ludwig-- Justice Ludwig--
据我们所知 路德维格先生...法官
kept them from his wife-- the money troubles.
对他妻子隐瞒了这些财务问题
And the bribery investigation is based on a lawyer
受贿调查的依据是源于
who was accused of bribing judges.
一位被指控向法官行贿的律师
It's okay. We don't need to go into that.
可以了 这点不用多说了
Okay. Um,
好的
the justice's last day:
法官的最后一天是这么过的
he had dinner that night at 8 p.m. with a friend,
晚上八点和一位朋友吃了饭
Jared Bigelow, a lobbyist.
叫杰瑞德·比格洛 一位说客
And... Oh, we were able to download the judge's I-PASS.
还有 我们下载到了法官的"我通过"
Do you know what that is?
你们知道那是什么吧
From the TriState Tollway? Yes, we do.
三州收费公路上那个 我们知道
Well, the last record we could find
我们能找到的最末一条记录是
is that he exited the tollway at 10:37 p.m.,
他在10点37分离开了高速公路
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表