Excuse me.
不好意思
Yeah?
什么事
Yes, yes, yes. Send it through.
是的 发过去吧
I don't need help.
我不需要帮助
Good. Then I won't supply it.
好 那我就不用照顾你了
I'll just collect my paycheck.
就领薪水就好了
How much is my son paying you? $40 an hour.
我儿子付你多少 一小时四十美元
$45 on the road.
出门的话 四十五美元
I don't need it, Peter.
彼得 我不需要
You're getting it, Mom.
妈妈 你需要
You don't want me to campaign with you?
你不想我跟你一起参加竞选活动了吗
No, I do. But I want you to be taken care of.
不 我想要 但我想照顾好你
I don't like him.
我不喜欢他
You haven't given me a chance.
你还没给过我机会呢
Don't eavesdrop.
不要偷听
Don't talk so loud when you gossip.
议论别人时 声音不要这么大
Uh, give him a chance, Mom.
妈妈 给他一个机会吧
Give him a chance.
给他一个机会
Hello. Yes, I'm on.
你好 是的 我还在
Yes, just send it through.
是的 就发过去吧
You okay?
你还好吗
Yes.
是的
Would you please state your name and occupation?
请陈述你的姓名和职务
Ricky Waters.
瑞奇·沃特斯
I'm an employee of Martinel Security,
我是马氏保安公♥司♥的员工
working in counter-insurgency training in Afghanistan.
在阿富汗从事反叛乱训练工作
Mr. Waters, thank you for taking the time to speak to us today.
沃特斯先生 谢谢你今天抽空出庭
You're welcome. I'm just a little surprised.
不客气 我只是感到有些惊奇
There must be some misunderstanding here.
这里肯定有误会
The plaintiff claims that you attacked her on April 30, 2011
原告控诉你于2011年4月30日在阿富汗
at Camp Dwyer in the Helman River Valley of Afghanistan.
赫尔曼河谷的德怀尔营地袭击过她
Yes, I read the charge.
是的 我看过起诉书了
Laura, I'm sorry, that didn't happen.
劳拉 对不起 没这回事
Sir, two things. Don't address my client.
先生 两件事 不要跟我的客户说话
And when you do refer to her,
还有提到她时
it's Captain Hellinger.
请称呼她为海灵格上尉
Yes, ma'am.
是 女士
My apologies. Captain.
对不起 上尉
So, you did know Captain Hellinger at Camp Dwyer.
那么在德怀尔营地你确实认识海灵格上尉
Yes, she was negotiating contracts for roads and hospitals.
是的 她负责道路和医院合同的谈判事宜
Sometimes we saw each other at the MWR, uh...
有时 我们在MWR会碰到
the Morale, Welfare, Recreational center.
士气 福利 休闲中心
Yes, the MWR.
是的 简称MWR
In fact, you had drinks at the MWR with Captain Hellinger
事实上 在起诉书所提到的那个晚上
on the night in question, did you not?
你曾和海灵格上尉在MWR喝过酒 是吗
Yes, there was a party for new reservists,
是的 那有个预备役军人的迎新派对
including myself. After which she claims
我也是新人 在那之后
that you both went back to her office.
她说你们一起回到了她的办公室
Well, we both had offices
我们两个的办公室都位于
on the first floor of the 35th Combat Support Hospital,
在第三十五野战医院的一楼
so, yes, we did go back.
所以 我们是一起回去了
And there she claims that you threatened her with a demotion
她声称 你威胁如果她不和你上♥床♥的话
if she refused to sleep with you.
你就降她的职
No, there's... no way that could have happened.
不 不可能有这种事
I have no sway over...
我根本没权力...
You were friends with Major Hart.
你跟梅杰·哈特是朋友
Captain Hellinger--
海灵格上尉
you must be quiet.
你要保持安静
What happened after that, Mr. Waters?
后来发生了什么 沃特斯先生
To the best of your memory.
请尽量详细地按你的记忆描述
Captain Hellinger was drinking.
海灵格上尉喝了酒
She was tipsy.
她醉了
I asked her if she wanted me to take her to her barracks.
我问她需不需要我送她回营房♥
She said no.
她说不需要
She kept hanging on me.
她一直对我拉拉扯扯
All I can imagine is that she took offense
我觉得唯一的可能是
at the way I was rebuffing her.
我的拒绝惹怒了她
I don't know what.
别的我就不知道了
So it is your sworn testimony
所以你愿意宣誓
that you never attacked Captain Hellinger.
你从没有侵犯过海灵格上尉
Correct.
对
In fact, I couldn't have attacked her.
而且 我也不可能侵犯她
I was sending an e-mail at 0010 that night.
那天晚上0点10分我正在发送一封邮件
Look at the time codes.
可以看一下邮件时间
The exact same time as this supposed attack.
正是所谓侵犯事件发生的时间
I'll have our investigator look into it.
我会让我们的调查员去查证
He may not have sent the e-mail.
他不一定发了那封邮件
He sent the e-mail.
他确实发了邮件
Damn it. This is a readout of all the emails sent
该死 这是4月29日和30日两天
from the 35th Combat Support Hospital on April the 29th and 30th.
从第三十五野战医院发出的所有邮件的数据
They got that to you fast. Yup.
他们这么快就给你了 是啊
Evidence that works against us they always deliver fast.
对我们不利的证据总是给得非常快
He sent the e-mail at the time of the attack.
他在侵犯事件发生的时间发了邮件
That doesn't change the fact.
但即便如此
He could've attacked her and sent the e-mail.
他也可能既侵犯了她 又发了邮件
There's something else.
还有别的证据
Something good? Something very good.
有利证据吗 非常有利
One minute later-- here-- another e-mail was sent
一分钟后 这里 隔壁办公室的终端机
from a terminal in the next office.
发送了另一封邮件
There was a witness? Yup.
这事有目击证人 对
Someone was in the next office at the time of the attack.
事情发生的时候有人在隔壁办公室
Let's subpoena him, and I'll get on with...
传唤他出庭吧 然后我来处理...
I'll just be right back.
我离开一下
Hi.
你好
Hi, Maddie. What's up?
玛蒂你好 最近怎么样
I tried to see you earlier, but, uh...
我之前来找过你 但是...
you were busy.
你很忙
We're fine, Maddie.
没事 玛蒂
We really are.
真的没什么的
You're not giving money to my husband. It's okay.
你不再出钱支持我丈夫了 这没关系
No. Um, it's just...
不 只是
I thought it only fair to warn you before I announce.
我觉得在宣布之前 先知会你一声好些
Announce what?
宣布♥什♥么
My candidacy.
我要参选
I'm running against your husband.
我要跟你丈夫竞争
Alicia, I know this will probably affect our friendship,
艾丽西娅 我知道这可能会影响我们的友情
but I really believe this campaign needs a woman.
但我真的认为这次的竞选需要一位女性
I thought your husband could represent our interests,
我本以为你丈夫能够代表我们的利益
but after this past week, this last story...
但过去的这一周里 刚出的这则新闻...
I know you say it's a lie, but women have always...
我知道你说那是谣传 但女性总是...
Maddie, you don't need to explain anything.
玛蒂 你不用解释
I know.
我知道
But I want you to understand.
但是我希望你能够理解
I understand, and you don't have to explain anything.
我理解 你不用解释
Okay.
好
Maybe we could still talk.
我们可以单纯聊天
Sure. Whenever you want.
当然 什么时候都可以
I'm sorry, Alicia, it's... the issues are too important to delay.
抱歉 艾丽西娅 有些重要问题亟待解决
And you have the money to run.
你也有足够的资金运作
It's not personal. Yep, just business.
并非针对他个人 对 公事公办而已
Alicia, how are you? What a pleasant...
艾丽西娅 你好吗 见到你真是...
Maddie Hayward is running against Peter.
玛蒂·海沃德要跟彼得竞争
She... What?
她要... 什么
Maddie Hayward just came to my office to tell me
玛蒂·海沃德刚来我的办公室跟我说
that she is running against Peter.
她要跟彼得竞争
Yes. She doesn't feel he represents female issues.
对 她觉得彼得不能代表女性的利益
She's timing it to the affair story. Yes.
她就等着外遇新闻见报的时机 是的
And she's going to pull all his female support.
她会拉走彼得所有的女性支持者
I know. And she has money.
是啊 而且她有财力
And one last thing.
还有一件事
剧集 | 傲骨贤妻(2009) | 导航列表